Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

For Rent: 4 Bedroom Duplex @ Ocean Bay Estate, Lekki - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / For Rent: 4 Bedroom Duplex @ Ocean Bay Estate, Lekki (4346 Views)

Serviced Plots For Sale At Ocean Bay Estate, Lafiaji, Lekki! / For Sale:a Plot Of Land Measuring 502.166sqm At Ocean Bay Estate-08067307550 / For Rent: 4 Bedroom House@ Ocean Bay Estate, Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Rent: 4 Bedroom Duplex @ Ocean Bay Estate, Lekki by Ebedi: 12:20pm On Dec 14, 2009
Location: Ocean Bay Estate, Alpha Beach Road, Lekki (10 mins from Chevron HQ)
Rent Term: Two Years Minimum
Price: 3M Per Annum

Features
Four Bedrooms (All Rooms Ensuite)
One room BQ
Imported Kitchen with Granite Counter Top
Vitrified Tiles, Imported Doors, POP Ceiling
Minimum of 18hrs Power Supply (2pm-4pm & 6pm-10am)
24hrs Security & Access Control
24hrs Treated Water
Mini Golf Range
Estate Communication System
No 10% Commission (Direct from Owner)

For viewing, please contact Olumide Ogundipe on 08023849659
Owner’s Contact: Segun Adeyinka +1-403-616-2301 or adeyinka@telus.net
Re: For Rent: 4 Bedroom Duplex @ Ocean Bay Estate, Lekki by Ebedi: 3:06pm On Dec 15, 2009
Please note that Ocean Bay Estate is located just before the 4th Roundabout (i.e. Chevron Roundabout).
Re: For Rent: 4 Bedroom Duplex @ Ocean Bay Estate, Lekki by biggozz(m): 6:20pm On Dec 15, 2009
Hey, got 3 bedroom flat @ same area for 1 year?, really need one urgently!
Re: For Rent: 4 Bedroom Duplex @ Ocean Bay Estate, Lekki by Ebedi: 6:58pm On Dec 15, 2009
Thanks Biggozz.

I only have 4 bedroom duplex. It is a new building.
Re: For Rent: 4 Bedroom Duplex @ Ocean Bay Estate, Lekki by Akintolao1(m): 7:48pm On Dec 15, 2009
Ocean bay estate is NOT B4 chevron roundabout. It is after chevron r/abt. There's access to the estate by earth road opposite eleganza or you can go thru alpha beach earth road.

No bad blood oooo, Just putting records straight for nairalanderd benefit.
Re: For Rent: 4 Bedroom Duplex @ Ocean Bay Estate, Lekki by Ebedi: 8:35pm On Dec 15, 2009
Thanks Akintola.

Please note that this is my personal house. The road you are talking about is only good for 4x4. You can turn right before the 4th roundabout to link Alpha Beach Road. Then turn left on Alpha Beach Road.
Re: For Rent: 4 Bedroom Duplex @ Ocean Bay Estate, Lekki by Akintolao1(m): 11:06pm On Dec 15, 2009
Yeah you're right! Ocean Bay estate is a very nice one! Was there just few days ago. Another would be classy and lovely estate, Buena Vista is springing up beside it.

Ebedi good news for you though; the link road frm the express would soon be awarded by early next year and by then Ocean Bay would be barely 2 mins from Chev. Pls don't ask how I got to know! Some of us are moving in to BV by June/July by God's grace provided no major game changer occurs!!
Re: For Rent: 4 Bedroom Duplex @ Ocean Bay Estate, Lekki by Akintolao1(m): 11:07pm On Dec 15, 2009
Yeah you're right! Ocean Bay estate is a very nice one! Was there just few days ago. Another would be classy and lovely estate, Buena Vista is springing up beside it.

Ebedi good news for you though; the link road frm the express would soon be awarded by early next year and by then Ocean Bay would be barely 2 mins from Chev. Pls don't ask how I got to know! Some of us are moving in to BV by June/July by God's grace provided no major game changer occurs!!
Re: For Rent: 4 Bedroom Duplex @ Ocean Bay Estate, Lekki by Akintolao1(m): 11:10pm On Dec 15, 2009

Re: For Rent: 4 Bedroom Duplex @ Ocean Bay Estate, Lekki by johnie: 11:13am On Dec 16, 2009
Akintola o:

I visited Buena Vista some time back. There wasn't much work going on there. Has the pace picked up now? I mean in terms of infrastrcuture. When I visited the roads were yet to be clearly marked out. The houses I saw seemed to me to be sample houses.

That was then. It would be nice to know that the pace has since picked up.

About Ocean Bay Estate, I observed that the owners of the Estate provide lighting on the Alpha Beach Road from just off the Beach to the entrance of the Estate. That is quite good! Very commendable!

There is also a large parcel of land currently being developed along the New Road/ Alpha Beach Road by Julius Berger. I believe it is for the American International Schools.

In terms of the access roads, where does the link road from Eleganza estate burst out on the Alpha Beach Road? Is i before or after Ocean Bay if you are heading from Alpha Beach?

I noticed some serious grading work was recently done on the New Road (i.e. road leading to Alpha Beach from expressway). I wonder if this for the concert billed to hold at Alpha Beach during the Christmas and New Year holidays.

Government ought to do something about developing that beach. The present state is not good enough.

I read sometime about an Okun Ajah Waterfront Scheme being planned by the Lagos State Government. I would really like to know what this is about. Is it a residential scheme like Lekki Phase II or a tourist centre? Any one with infomation on this?

Another thing I would like to know is LASG/Lekki Concession Company's (LCC) plan for situating the second toll gate. Where do they plan to locate the second toll plaza (after the one at Phase 1)? Is it between the Chevron roundabout and Ajah or after Ajah?

I have also observed that no work is being done between the second round about and third roundabout/chevron round about by LCC. Is this deliberate?

The third round about through to the lekki (Maiyegun) beach is supposed to be transformed through the developement of a New Maiyegun Scheme (La Plage Business Distric and Estate) - (See http://laplagebusinessdistrict.com/ , http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=653674 and http://www.nairalist.com/lagos/housing/2993)

Are the developers of the Maiyegun Scheme supposed to work on that strecth of the express road?

Also wat is happening to the Coastal Road? Is it a Lagos State project or Fed. Govt. Project. If it is not developed, what alternatives will be available to road users on the axis when the expressway is compeleted?

Long post? Sorry, just wondering,
Re: For Rent: 4 Bedroom Duplex @ Ocean Bay Estate, Lekki by johnie: 3:26pm On Dec 16, 2009
Ebedi,

In order not to derail your post, I have started a new thread at https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-367311.0.html

Sorry about the distraction (if you consider it one). wink
Re: For Rent: 4 Bedroom Duplex @ Ocean Bay Estate, Lekki by Ebedi: 11:11am On Dec 18, 2009
Please note that this is a newly built house. The tenant will be the first occupier.

(1) (Reply)

Plots Of Land For Sale In Amuwo Odofin, Okota And Festac Town / Scary: An Australian Firm Has Designed The Scariest House Ever / Own A Plot Of Land At Mowe Ofada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.