Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,856 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Genuine Plots Of Land In Lagos Below 1million Naira - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Genuine Plots Of Land In Lagos Below 1million Naira (992 Views)

Limited Genuine Plots Of Land Available At Lakeshore Garden Estate / Buy Genuine Plots of Land In Nigeria / GENUINE PLOTS OF LAND WITH EXCISION IN LUSH GARDEN ESTATE IBEJU LEKKI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genuine Plots Of Land In Lagos Below 1million Naira by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 03, 2017
Genuine land in Lagos below 1million Naira.

INTRODUCING HILTON GARDEN ESTATE 

A very good investment opportunity for those who have foresight and can see into the near future of the location called " The New Lagos"

Hilton Garden Estate is in  Ibeju Lekki  directly facing a tarred road 5 minutes away from La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort.

OUTRIGHT

• N600K for 600 sqm (Full plot)

GUARANTEED BENEFITS

• Free From Encumbrances 
• Taking Position In The New Economic Centre of Lagos State And Nigeria At Large
• Good Residential Layout Plan

NEIGHBORHOOD
• Sea Port
• Lekki Free Trade Zone
• La Champagne Tropica Beach Resort
• Eko Tourist Beach Resort 
• Dangote Oil Refinery 
• Amen Estate

TITLE
• Lagos State Approved Survey

• Approved Layout 

Note: The land is dry and you can start building immediately after allocation. You can also buy to re-sell later.
You don't wait to buy land, you buy land and wait.

Call/WhatsApp me onInspection also occurs everyday of the week..
Re: Genuine Plots Of Land In Lagos Below 1million Naira by HungerBAD: 5:06pm On Mar 23, 2018
JackBaueress1:
Genuine land in Lagos below 1million Naira.

INTRODUCING HILTON GARDEN ESTATE 

A very good investment opportunity for those who have foresight and can see into the near future of the location called " The New Lagos"

Hilton Garden Estate is in  Ibeju Lekki  directly facing a tarred road 5 minutes away from La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort.

OUTRIGHT

• N600K for 600 sqm (Full plot)

GUARANTEED BENEFITS

• Free From Encumbrances 
• Taking Position In The New Economic Centre of Lagos State And Nigeria At Large
• Good Residential Layout Plan

NEIGHBORHOOD
• Sea Port
• Lekki Free Trade Zone
• La Champagne Tropica Beach Resort
• Eko Tourist Beach Resort 
• Dangote Oil Refinery 
• Amen Estate

TITLE
• Lagos State Approved Survey

• Approved Layout 

Note: The land is dry and you can start building immediately after allocation. You can also buy to re-sell later.
You don't wait to buy land, you buy land and wait.

Call/WhatsApp me on 08037086672 or 08033688904 for inspection today, Inspection also occurs everyday of the week..

Still selling or them don buy am finish?

1 Like

Re: Genuine Plots Of Land In Lagos Below 1million Naira by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 23, 2018
HungerBAD:

Still selling or them don buy am finish?
Lemme whatsapp you then you will know who this is. This is my alternate moniker anyways. I don't have updates on that but I sure do have more... cool
Re: Genuine Plots Of Land In Lagos Below 1million Naira by HungerBAD: 5:13pm On Mar 23, 2018
JackBaueress1:
Lemme whatsapp you then you will know who this is. This is my alternate moniker anyways. I don't have updates on that but I sure do have more... cool

I think I know who you are.

Very few females here have my direct cell phone number, and among them only one deals in properties lol.

1 Like

Re: Genuine Plots Of Land In Lagos Below 1million Naira by HungerBAD: 5:21pm On Mar 23, 2018
Lost my phone and so I changed my number.

You sure you got my new number?

1 Like

Re: Genuine Plots Of Land In Lagos Below 1million Naira by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 23, 2018
HungerBAD:

I think I know who you are.

Very few females here have my direct cell phone number, and among them only one deals in properties lol.
how lucky I am to have your number. grin you're a good person even though I am yet to be favored by you. cool

oya check your whatsapp lets talk.

(1) (Reply)

Three Buildings In One Compound For Sale At Ilogbo Ajangbadi Ojo Lagos. / Aluminum Frabication Of Various Design / *4-bedrooms Terrace Duplex For Sale In Chevron*...45million... SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.