Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Bring Back Nigerian Prostitutes – Buhari Charges Aides - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bring Back Nigerian Prostitutes – Buhari Charges Aides (45655 Views)

Blockade Of Saraki’s Home Must Have Been By His Security Aides, Police Claim / 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) / Bukola Saraki Sacks 98 Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bring Back Nigerian Prostitutes – Buhari Charges Aides by Organs(m): 5:24pm On Mar 03, 2017
project50:
Deaf dead buhari.. .you will never see buhari again

Project 50, if Buhari come back nko?
Re: Bring Back Nigerian Prostitutes – Buhari Charges Aides by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 03, 2017
Please don't just bring them back o. Rehabilitate them otherwise you've just increased the number of prostitutes on Nigerian streets.
Re: Bring Back Nigerian Prostitutes – Buhari Charges Aides by Menakay(m): 5:28pm On Mar 03, 2017
Re: Bring Back Nigerian Prostitutes – Buhari Charges Aides by AntiNigerian: 5:33pm On Mar 03, 2017
this is what I call PIMPORTATION AND SEXPORTATION! PLS THOSE GIRLS SHOULD BE SEXPORTED TO OTHER COUNTRIES FOR EXPLOITS! grin
Re: Bring Back Nigerian Prostitutes – Buhari Charges Aides by Miles300: 5:55pm On Mar 03, 2017
Lol , Buhari wey dey battle wit him health and then call and say bring back sex workers ?
Re: Bring Back Nigerian Prostitutes – Buhari Charges Aides by hammerF: 7:02pm On Mar 03, 2017
ireneony:
So the disease rate will tripple undecided

U are wicked... hope u have dis summer in sight? i mean am?
Re: Bring Back Nigerian Prostitutes – Buhari Charges Aides by gud4dbest(m): 7:39pm On Mar 03, 2017
Hoddor:
Brought back, and what then?
Left in the streets to continue their trade?

You guys are bunch of confused idiots, no direction, nothing...

Please, if you won't make their lives better, when you bring them back, kuku leave them to their hustle, this country is currently a messssssssss.... Focus.... That's the key...

did u read the part that said they were willing to come back?Let those that are willing to come be rescued.
Re: Bring Back Nigerian Prostitutes – Buhari Charges Aides by Hoddor(m): 9:29pm On Mar 03, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

You are the biggest bigot i guess, When your parent send you to school did they make job available for you?

Won't the Govt know their number before making provision for them...

Oh.. maybe your sisters are among them reason you care so much..

How many are your sisters and i will see if i can cater for them..

You are the most useless, brainless, dickless and the biggest dunce I've known, you reason through your anus and I don't blame you. Don't worry, your sister will come back to continue her prostitution here in nigeria, but be rest assured bastard, that she won't be sending you money for your mb again, fool....... You disgust me fagg.

Since you can't state your own point without dragging my family into it, may your sisters be gang raped for the rest of their lives........ Silly.

Now, have a nice day....
Re: Bring Back Nigerian Prostitutes – Buhari Charges Aides by engrchykae(m): 9:39pm On Mar 03, 2017
[quote author=obailala post=54236326]If it were your sister or your daughter that's been put in dehumanizing bondage, being forced by some 'madam' to Bleep 20 men daily while the madam takes all the profit and gives then nothing in return, I hope you will also give this same suggestion? Hope you will also suggest that they shouldn't be rescued because you think Nigeria is a mess?

cc: themonk, eightsin, coolestchris, frenchwine[/quotebubu is the one dehumanizing nigerians with his with his wicked economic policies.i know you are a zombie but zombeism is the only quality needed to be drafted into the apc e-warriors.
Re: Bring Back Nigerian Prostitutes – Buhari Charges Aides by obailala(m): 11:16pm On Mar 03, 2017
engrchykae:
bubu is the one dehumanizing nigerians with his with his wicked economic policies.i know you are a zombie but zombeism is the only quality needed to be drafted into the apc e-warriors.

Your ignorance isnt suprising, there are many like you who have also lost their sense of rationality over hatred for buhari. So yeah, dwell in your ailment in peace.
Re: Bring Back Nigerian Prostitutes – Buhari Charges Aides by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:20am On Mar 04, 2017
Hoddor:

You are the most useless, brainless, dickless and the biggest dunce I've known, you reason through your anus and I don't blame you. Don't worry, your sister will come back to continue her prostitution here in nigeria, but be rest assured bastard, that she won't be sending you money for your mb again, fool....... You disgust me fagg.

Since you can't state your own point without dragging my family into it, may your sisters be gang raped for the rest of their lives........ Silly.

Now, have a nice day....

Hahaha he pain am hahah... Well i have only 2 sisters and both of them are happily married hahaha...

Re: Bring Back Nigerian Prostitutes – Buhari Charges Aides by lohresloco: 3:45am On Mar 04, 2017
I have never seen a president so despised
wink2015:
Abike Dabiri,

Nigerians are done with Buhari. Mentioning is name is like................................................

It is Osinbajo that we know and he is working.

Buhari should just rest till May, 29th, 2019 and come and handover power.

Re: Bring Back Nigerian Prostitutes – Buhari Charges Aides by chachanga: 6:31am On Mar 04, 2017
wink2015:
Abike Dabiri,

Nigerians are done with Buhari. Mentioning is name is like................................................

It is Osinbajo that we know and he is working.

Buhari should just rest till May, 29th, 2019 and come and handover power.

Since the stranded old coot started junketing freely all over the globe with our money, it had been speculated then that he would just come back from abroad one day to hand-over as the greatest absentee president of the decade. now is that not coming to pass.

never fear however, the fact that he's reminiscing and desiring nigerian prostitutes might mean that his treatment in ndi obodo oyibo are actually working and the work don dey reach his down-below area. hence, his thirst for nigerian oloshos.

he wants enough of them on ground to sample with his DauraRod once he gets back; Aisha has been failing in za ozza room for some time now.

lohresloco:
lohresloco:

Ahhh, GEJ was worse kwa? Wey u dey when dem dey lambast GEJ then.
Nigerians are good at complaining and yabbing and this e-thing just made it better.
men, don't misjive around naija people, dem go yab and diss u die
infact, Bubu neva see anything yet. Make e return come start all those his go-slow runs then him go hia word
Re: Bring Back Nigerian Prostitutes – Buhari Charges Aides by Deelaw(m): 8:21am On Mar 04, 2017
U guyz are so ungrateful.....Jeeeeez!
Why don't u look at it on d bright side.

More pussies for our dicks!!!

Yiiippiiiiiieeeeeee!!! cheesy
Re: Bring Back Nigerian Prostitutes – Buhari Charges Aides by engrchykae(m): 8:34am On Mar 04, 2017
obailala:
Your ignorance isnt suprising, there are many like you who have also lost their sense of rationality over hatred for buhari. So yeah, dwell in your ailment in peace.
zombeism is as old as nigeria,so we have learnt to live with it,ur kinsmen,the great fela kuti called it suffering and smiling.
Re: Bring Back Nigerian Prostitutes – Buhari Charges Aides by wydmag(m): 9:06am On Mar 04, 2017
Of all the problems Nigeria is facing from Exchange control to epileptic power supply to unemployment. The main agenda of Mr President is The OLOSHO AGENDA! I am having a second thought on what made him sick, I think he got sick from an olosho and he's trying to find her!!!

It is my opinion, if you don't like it Oya come and beat me!!!!!
Re: Bring Back Nigerian Prostitutes – Buhari Charges Aides by obailala(m): 2:07pm On Mar 04, 2017
engrchykae:
zombeism is as old as nigeria,so we have learnt to live with it,ur kinsmen,the great fela kuti called it suffering and smiling.
The topic talks about young Nigerian girls trafficked to foreign lands and used as sex slaves; the topic discusses the efforts being made to rescue any of the girls if possible.

But then, what contributions do some people have for this topic?... They rush in with the usually repeated "buhari this and buhari that" chants; irrespective of the topic, the brains of these people always tells them it is a right arena to showcase their wailing skills. Hunger is certainly bad for brain function and I'm sure hunger has a lot to do with these symptoms.

But then again, the most interesting part of it all is when a brainless skull begins to label others as zombies, and then one just marvels at this wonder.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I'm Calling This Result Under Duress" - Prof Ibeabuchi Declares Okorocha Winner / Saraki Announces Names Of Chairmen Of Committees..see List / #osundecides2022: Jubilation In Osogbo As PDP Wins Polling Units

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.