Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Court Discharges And Acquits 35 IPOB Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Discharges And Acquits 35 IPOB Members (20563 Views)

Court Of Appeal Acquits Patrick Akpobolokemi / Presidency Kicks As CCT Discharges, Acquits Saraki Punch / Court Acquits Orubebe Over N1.97bn Contract Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Discharges And Acquits 35 IPOB Members by ichommy(m): 2:34pm On Mar 03, 2017
Go and Sin no More. grin

*ran from Bottles*
Re: Court Discharges And Acquits 35 IPOB Members by ShootToKill: 2:34pm On Mar 03, 2017
kropotkin2:
Igbos
Is your pro-dullard muslim skull pained? grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Discharges And Acquits 35 IPOB Members by Ijeluv82(f): 2:37pm On Mar 03, 2017
Thank God....

3 Likes

Re: Court Discharges And Acquits 35 IPOB Members by Fedrick111: 2:38pm On Mar 03, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Useless country.. You hate pple but don't want them to separate.

Talk to them Guy

5 Likes

Re: Court Discharges And Acquits 35 IPOB Members by mangood74: 2:43pm On Mar 03, 2017
ALL HAIL DEMOCRATIC CHRISTENDOM OF BIAFRA

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Discharges And Acquits 35 IPOB Members by AntiNigerian: 2:48pm On Mar 03, 2017
anti Biafrans right now especially Afonjas after reading this news cheesy grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Discharges And Acquits 35 IPOB Members by uniqueogo(f): 2:51pm On Mar 03, 2017
when the cat is away the mice can play bubu the feared terrorist Is away now they are now discharging the iPob s something they should have done since they were arrested

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Discharges And Acquits 35 IPOB Members by biafran1stson(m): 2:52pm On Mar 03, 2017
Biafra 7: Zoo 0

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Discharges And Acquits 35 IPOB Members by lightwind(m): 2:52pm On Mar 03, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Useless country.. You hate pple but don't want them to separate.
i think i love ur skin colour,pin me lets carry on.

1 Like

Re: Court Discharges And Acquits 35 IPOB Members by PDJT: 2:57pm On Mar 03, 2017
Kondomatic:
Sarrki don faint here.

Ngeneukwenu don get heart attack.

IPodexposed don dey purge.

The rest of the haters right now.

Who is that man, whose sad face you used?
I think I know him somewhere, but can't remember.
Re: Court Discharges And Acquits 35 IPOB Members by Kondomatic(m): 2:59pm On Mar 03, 2017
PDJT:

Who is that man, whose sad face you used?
I think I know him somewhere, but can't remember.
I saw the pix on nairaland
Re: Court Discharges And Acquits 35 IPOB Members by PDJT: 3:01pm On Mar 03, 2017
At the end, Biafra will come! Isee!

10 Likes

Re: Court Discharges And Acquits 35 IPOB Members by PDJT: 3:01pm On Mar 03, 2017
Kondomatic:
I saw the pix on nairaland

Ok.
Re: Court Discharges And Acquits 35 IPOB Members by mavinc4u(f): 3:09pm On Mar 03, 2017
Rapuru14:
Up Biafra!
It is a streak of Good news and victories for all lovers and supporters of Biafra

#GodBlessBiafra

All hail Biafra
Land of the rising sun, we love and cherish
We have vanquished our enemies, all hail Biafra
God Bless Biafra , in Him we trust
Shout it sing it, all hail Biafra
God bless Biafra
We have emerged triumphant, from all our foes
Through the crucible unscathed, we passed
victori ous
Our trumpets pealing, the glori ous song
Play it, sing it, all hail Biafra
Oh hail Biafra
We shall always remember, all that perished,
In the struggle for our freedom, all hail our
heroes
Our prayers shall
bemoan, both day and night
Say them always, all hail Biafra
All Hail Biafra
Now our star shines everywhere, we crave humility
God guide and protect us all, all hail Your
Wisdom
Shielding us from fury, unleashed by our enlightenment
Biafra, Biafra, shinning forever

Is this biafra anthem?

4 Likes

Re: Court Discharges And Acquits 35 IPOB Members by arowstev2000: 3:10pm On Mar 03, 2017
Go and sin no more flatttinoooo

1 Share

Re: Court Discharges And Acquits 35 IPOB Members by Equal2DeTask(m): 3:10pm On Mar 03, 2017
Ijeluv82:
Thank God....
yes o Ijeluv nwaanyi di nma...

1 Like

Re: Court Discharges And Acquits 35 IPOB Members by nkwuocha: 3:17pm On Mar 03, 2017
Very scanty thread.As expected, IPOB haters are no where to be found. Sure they logged off, and as usual watching and crying as cowardly guests cheesy cheesy grin.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Discharges And Acquits 35 IPOB Members by thuggCheetah(m): 3:18pm On Mar 03, 2017
mavinc4u:

Is this biafra anthem?
see question
Wat does it look like

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Discharges And Acquits 35 IPOB Members by Amarabae(f): 3:21pm On Mar 03, 2017
Thats good.
"Time heals everything except the wound of Injustice."
You can't hate a people and expect them to be in the same country with you. Mba nu.

6 Likes

Re: Court Discharges And Acquits 35 IPOB Members by mavinc4u(f): 3:23pm On Mar 03, 2017
thuggCheetah:
see question
Wat does it look like

Do I know, that was why I asked the question?
Re: Court Discharges And Acquits 35 IPOB Members by lumenkristy: 3:23pm On Mar 03, 2017
who can battle with the Lord! I say nobody. whatever is written is written, nature can delay it but super+natural = will supernatural will bring it to fulfilment.

6 Likes

Re: Court Discharges And Acquits 35 IPOB Members by hucienda: 3:23pm On Mar 03, 2017
Rapuru14:
Up Biafra!
It is a streak of Good news and victories for all lovers and supporters of Biafra

#GodBlessBiafra

All hail Biafra
Land of the rising sun, we love and cherish
We have vanquished our enemies, all hail Biafra
God Bless Biafra , in Him we trust
Shout it sing it, all hail Biafra
God bless Biafra
We have emerged triumphant, from all our foes
Through the crucible unscathed, we passed
victori ous
Our trumpets pealing, the glori ous song
Play it, sing it, all hail Biafra
Oh hail Biafra
We shall always remember, all that perished,
In the struggle for our freedom, all hail our
heroes
Our prayers shall
bemoan, both day and night
Say them always, all hail Biafra
All Hail Biafra
Now our star shines everywhere, we crave humility
God guide and protect us all, all hail Your
Wisdom
Shielding us from fury, unleashed by our enlightenment
Biafra, Biafra, shinning forever

Surely, this sort of anthem evokes strong passion that will make her citizens sob on meditating on the words like the US anthem - and engender fierce, undying patriotism amongst her peoples.

9 Likes

Re: Court Discharges And Acquits 35 IPOB Members by thuggCheetah(m): 3:25pm On Mar 03, 2017
mavinc4u:

Do I know, that was why I asked the question?
yes it is Biafra anthem

7 Likes

Re: Court Discharges And Acquits 35 IPOB Members by obc: 3:32pm On Mar 03, 2017
No its not. Its just a heroic/patriotic song to foster unity, sense of purpose and peace amongst Biafrans.
mavinc4u:

Is this biafra anthem?

1 Like

Re: Court Discharges And Acquits 35 IPOB Members by mavinc4u(f): 3:36pm On Mar 03, 2017
thuggCheetah:
yes it is Biafra anthem

Okay, thanks

1 Like

Re: Court Discharges And Acquits 35 IPOB Members by FREDUSTER: 3:39pm On Mar 03, 2017
This is good news to my people .
Re: Court Discharges And Acquits 35 IPOB Members by Chikelue2000(m): 3:42pm On Mar 03, 2017
psucc:
If they were arraigned before Justice Okon Abang, only God knows the prison those boys would have been kept.
hehehehe
Re: Court Discharges And Acquits 35 IPOB Members by vincentjk(m): 3:55pm On Mar 03, 2017
Forward ever

1 Like

Re: Court Discharges And Acquits 35 IPOB Members by Allsouls: 3:55pm On Mar 03, 2017
Biafra is already hear
I can see her presence is already hear.

That's the way justice nyako will ask Nnamdi KANU to go based on that fact that prosecutor has no substantial evidence against him.
#All hail Biafra.
#No retreat no surrender, forward ever back ward ever.

4 Likes

Re: Court Discharges And Acquits 35 IPOB Members by Allsouls: 3:58pm On Mar 03, 2017
thuggCheetah:
yes it is Biafra anthem
People are saying its Biafra anthem but it hasn't be approved as our anthem.

1 Like

Re: Court Discharges And Acquits 35 IPOB Members by oooppp2(m): 4:05pm On Mar 03, 2017
viva BIAFRA

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Withdraws From Goje’s N25bn Fraud Case / SIM Registration: NCC Makes NIN Compulsory / ECOWAS Endorses Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala For WTO Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.