Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Lady Kills Her Daughter For Cooking 2 Eggs For Breakfast - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Kills Her Daughter For Cooking 2 Eggs For Breakfast (811 Views)

Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) / Lady Kills Her Friend In Osun For Telling Her Boyfriend That She's A Prostitute / Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Kills Her Daughter For Cooking 2 Eggs For Breakfast by morereb10: 2:25pm On Mar 03, 2017
Apparently recession is not only biting down in Nigerians alone. But no matter what the economy is saying, is it bad enough to make one take the life of her daughter?

Zimbabwe News Paper, Zimnews reports that, a woman has reportedly killed her daughter because she cooked eggs for breakfast. They further reported that, Mercy Marigo from Gokwe, hit her daughter with a burning log of wood who then lost consciousness.

Neighbours who witnessed the incident said Marigo got angry at her daughter because she cooked two eggs for breakfast without her consent and hit her head with a burning wood after which she slumped.

Realizing the gravity of the action, she rushed her to a nearby hospital where she was declared dead.

However, Marigo has been arrested by the police and now awaits trial at the magistrate court.

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/03/lady-kills-her-daughter-for-cooking-2.html?m=1

cc dominique ijeybabe missyb3 mynd44 lalasticlala

Re: Lady Kills Her Daughter For Cooking 2 Eggs For Breakfast by BLACKCHARGER(m): 2:36pm On Mar 03, 2017
Just because of 2 egg... So what if the entire crate com fall break... Da one she go carry d daughter dead body use do ponzi scheme angry
Re: Lady Kills Her Daughter For Cooking 2 Eggs For Breakfast by Gentlevin: 2:37pm On Mar 03, 2017
i dont think she is her real mum cos dat type of anger in her is d anger from hell.........(maybe d next poster below me will tel us if dat woman is d real mum)
Re: Lady Kills Her Daughter For Cooking 2 Eggs For Breakfast by annnikky(f): 9:03pm On Mar 03, 2017
Poverty is a cause sad
Re: Lady Kills Her Daughter For Cooking 2 Eggs For Breakfast by Vicolan: 9:07pm On Mar 03, 2017
Things are really fallen apart
Re: Lady Kills Her Daughter For Cooking 2 Eggs For Breakfast by idrisalomagold(m): 8:20am On Mar 04, 2017
Hmmm. shocked shocked
Re: Lady Kills Her Daughter For Cooking 2 Eggs For Breakfast by whywhyogun: 10:53am On Mar 04, 2017
Gentlevin:
i dont think she is her real mum cos dat type of anger in her is d anger from hell.........(maybe d next poster below me will tel us if dat woman is d real mum)

it is just an accident, like yesterday, i slapped an old man's face, and he died.
Re: Lady Kills Her Daughter For Cooking 2 Eggs For Breakfast by Gentlevin: 11:35am On Mar 04, 2017
whywhyogun:

it is just an accident, like yesterday, i slapped an old man's face, and he died.
And are u happy that ur slap killed an old man? Dats y we all av to learn to walk away wen provoked. Just dat many want to show ego all d time...

(1) (Reply)

Triplets Aborted In Main Road Owerre Graphic / How ‘vampire’ Killed Over 200 People – Police Gives Full Report (see Photos) / Missing Person: Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.