Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,028 members, 7,814,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

What Are D Pros And Cons Of Buying A Diesel Cars - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / What Are D Pros And Cons Of Buying A Diesel Cars (707 Views)

The pros and cons Of Toyota Corolla Bank Type / My Experience Buying A 2014 Lexus GX460 On Manheim Through Kakakibuy / 2018 Mazda CX-5 Finally Coming With A Diesel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are D Pros And Cons Of Buying A Diesel Cars by ade7063002666(m): 2:33pm On Mar 03, 2017
Pls I want to buy a car but I saw the same with diesel engine wic is cheaper than the petrol engine pls enlighten me on the pros and cons on the diesel engine (nissan almera tino)
Re: What Are D Pros And Cons Of Buying A Diesel Cars by coolsegun2002: 5:24pm On Mar 03, 2017
ade7063002666:
Pls I want to buy a car but I saw the same with diesel engine wic is cheaper than the petrol engine pls enlighten me on the pros and cons on the diesel engine (nissan almera tino)

Well we Nigerians are more concerned with fuel consumption... I've never used a diesel engine b4... but in theory diesel is less volatile than pms,despite its more expensive per litre. I think the rate of usage as the engine is working should be lower.am just assuming shaaa

One thing I know is sure.....when we are crying fuel no dey for naija..u are safe for a while...until all petroleum products gets scarce.
Re: What Are D Pros And Cons Of Buying A Diesel Cars by searchng4love: 7:29pm On Mar 03, 2017
This should be in cartalk. However two things... Dearth of competent technicians... Parts... And poor quality diesel.
Re: What Are D Pros And Cons Of Buying A Diesel Cars by nurey(m): 12:01pm On Mar 04, 2017
ade7063002666:

Ask 9icetoo, what ever he says/decide, you can follow. Since he uses a diesel car

My opinion is actually the brand, if I wanted to do diesel, it will definitely come with a vw engine cause it's the most common diesel engine you will come across in naija for vehicles (apart from lorry trailers and co).

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Cleared Toks 2005 Toyota Highlander / Clean 9ja Used Toyota Highlander 04 For #1.650m / Sharp Toks 2010 Toyota Camry Just As Brand New At 3.870M Call 08055429185

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.