Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Qservers Messing Me Up - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Qservers Messing Me Up (1595 Views)

Whogohost Or Qservers: Which Host Should I Use? (poll) / Qservers.net Is About To Scam Me, Please Help (what Should I Do ?) / Should I Use Whogohost Or Qservers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Qservers Messing Me Up by tgmservice: 2:41pm On Mar 03, 2017
I recently opened a hosting acc with qservers but i have noticed for the past 2 days my site has been inaccessible who else is experiencing this.
I am regretting my decision of purchasing my a hosting account there angry angry angry angry
Re: Qservers Messing Me Up by oojuola: 8:51am On Mar 04, 2017
tgmservice:
I recently opened a hosting acc with qservers but i have noticed for the past 2 days my site has been inaccessible who else is experiencing this.
I am regretting my decision of purchasing my a hosting account there angry angry angry angry

I'm not though but you can call their support lines to ask whats wrong
Re: Qservers Messing Me Up by Drinokrane: 9:12am On Mar 04, 2017
tgmservice:
Mssq me on whatsapp i fit hlp +2349067318036
Re: Qservers Messing Me Up by 77al: 9:21am On Mar 04, 2017
Yes oh. Qserver is crap. Complete craps.

Do you know I just bought a VPS but up till now my site is still having issues?

I quickly registed on whogohost and my site was up almost instantly.

Please stay away from qservers. Those guys are total SCAM!!!

I've so far asked for a refund.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Qservers Messing Me Up by QServers: 9:59pm On Mar 04, 2017
77al:
Yes oh. Qserver is crap. Complete craps.

Do you know I just bought a VPS but up till now my site is still having issues?

I quickly registed on whogohost and my site was up almost instantly.

Please stay away from qservers. Those guys are total SCAM!!!

I've so far asked for a refund.

Hello Nairaland,

It's always good to hear from our clients on social media, as it give us the opportunity to explain to them how their services are setup and managed.

Firstly QServers is a brand of Quality, with a lot of service years in the hosting industry and would never compromise our Quality stance for anything.

To your issue of the VPS, you have to note that all our VPS come with PHP7 as the default PHP version. Now PHP has dropped the MySQL extension and has only the MySQLi extension and PDO.

http://php.net/manual/en/migration70.removed-exts-sapis.php

So if you upload your files which still use the older MySQL extension, it wouldn't work with your database. The other older PHP versions would have to be enabled with their MySQL extensions to allow your script to work.

We always try to remain constructive in our responses even in difficult circumstances that's why we've taken the time to respond to this post.

Glad you got things sorted out.

Thank you.

QServers Web Hosting

1 Like

Re: Qservers Messing Me Up by 77al: 4:51pm On Mar 05, 2017
QServers:

Hello Nairaland,

It's always good to hear from our clients on social media, as it give us the opportunity to explain to them how their services are setup and managed.

Firstly QServers is a brand of Quality, with a lot of service years in the hosting industry and would never compromise our Quality stance for anything.

To your issue of the VPS, you have to note that all our VPS come with PHP7 as the default PHP version. Now PHP has dropped the MySQL extension and has only the MySQLi extension and PDO.

http://php.net/manual/en/migration70.removed-exts-sapis.php

So if you upload your files which still use the older MySQL extension, it wouldn't work with your database. The other older PHP versions would have to be enabled with their MySQL extensions to allow your script to work.

We always try to remain constructive in our responses even in difficult circumstances that's why we've taken the time to respond to this post.

Glad you got things sorted out.

Thank you.

QServers Web Hosting

I got things sorted out? When? Where? Is that what you call snubbing and replying on nairaland?

Are you guys not supposed to tell me that your silly vps only supports php7 and MySQLi before I bought it?

Btw why are you replying me on nairaland almost instantly when you took up to 3 days to reply my ticket.

Ladies and gentlemen, let me tell you what they're going to do, it's either they pay nairaland memebers to bash me here or they create new accounts to do same.

I'm warning anyone who wants to host with this guys or have already hosted with them to switch as quickly as possible.

Ps. I need my money back since I'm not using your silly service again. I don't care what your insane slave mentality terms and conditions. I need my money back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Qservers Messing Me Up by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
QServers this is bad, i plan on using you guys but with the review am seeing am discouraged and will not advise any one to use such services, please always attend to your customers.
Re: Qservers Messing Me Up by twosquare(m): 4:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
Never experienced such. I have two websites with them..planning to host the 3rd....contact their support to know what to do?
Re: Qservers Messing Me Up by bluecent: 8:19am On Mar 13, 2017
qservers is one of the best hosting companies in Nigeria. I have over 20 websites hosted with them... their customer care is always on point...
Re: Qservers Messing Me Up by oojuola: 8:19am On Mar 13, 2017
wamiikechukwu:
QServers this is bad, i plan on using you guys but with the review am seeing am discouraged and will not advise any one to use such services, please always attend to your customers.

I have been using qservers for over 3 years now and i dont regret hosting with them because they are always there to attend to me if crises arises compared to other hosting services.
Re: Qservers Messing Me Up by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 13, 2017
oojuola:

I have been using qservers for over 3 years now and i dont regret hosting with them because they are always there to attend to me if crises arises compared to other hosting services.

Are you sure qservers hasn't given you small thing to take and hold your side, that's nothing money can't do.
Re: Qservers Messing Me Up by PMBNG(m): 6:33pm On May 31, 2017
wamiikechukwu:

Are you sure qservers hasn't given you small thing to take and hold your side, that's nothing money can't do.

The guy just dey waste him time, he works at Qservers and come here to pretend as if he can fool all the people at the same time, check out all his post on nl and see what he has been posting about ups and down.
Re: Qservers Messing Me Up by SConnect: 6:07am On Jun 01, 2017
PHP 7 comes with alot of compatibility issues.

I suggest you advice your VPS provider, to downgrade your PHP7 version to a stable PHP5.x or you move your website to a host with PHP5.x by default.

Our Unlimited Web Hosting Package comes with stable PHP5.x by default.

Hope this helps!

(1) (Reply)

Naija Non-hosted Adsense Account For Sale (cheap Rate) / Instagram Account Needed / Do u own a blog? Do u Intend Starting ur Blog nd Earning A Living Off It??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.