Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Adeboye Helped Hold Nigeria Together – Governor Ajimobi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeboye Helped Hold Nigeria Together – Governor Ajimobi (655 Views)

Governor Ajimobi: I Washed Dead Bodies For 8 Years To Survive / Dear I Go Dye, You Are Right, But We Can Fix Nigeria Together: Atiku / "We Won’t Allow Anyone Hold Nigeria To Ransom" - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeboye Helped Hold Nigeria Together – Governor Ajimobi by ganisucks(f): 3:17pm On Mar 03, 2017
The Oyo State Governor, Senator Abiola Ajimobi, on Friday said the General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, has helped “hold Nigeria together” through his constant prayers and spiritual interventions for Nigeria. Ajimobi made the remark while felicitating with the renowned clergyman on the occasion of his 75th birthday. In a statement by his Special Adviser on Communication and Strategy, Yomi Layinka and obtained by DAILY POST, the governor described Adeboye as a true shepherd in the “Vineyard of God. ”He stated that Adeboye had healed those with broken heart and the weary, as well as turned some to their Creator through fervent prayers, prophetic utterances and spiritual guidance. According to Ajimobi, “Papa Adeboye’s untiring efforts at attending to the welfare and well-being of Christians have resulted in the expansion of RCCG which is undoubtedly the fastest growing church in Africa. His fatherly role has also made him a rallying point for the Christian community in Nigeria,’’ the governor remarked. “I am particularly fascinated by Papa Adeboye uncommon humility, simplicity, brilliance and articulation, all of which have served as an inspiration to me in the running of the affairs of Oyo State.“I have also been encouraged by his periodic visits and prayers for my government and the people of Oyo State, particularly through his regular attendance of our annual Christmas carol,’’ he said. Ajimobi also prayed God to grant the clergyman long life and sound health in his service to Nigeria and humanity
http://dailypost.ng/2017/03/03/adeboye-helped-hold-nigeria-together-governor-ajimobi/
Re: Adeboye Helped Hold Nigeria Together – Governor Ajimobi by ganisucks(f): 3:18pm On Mar 03, 2017
Afonjas are so full of themselves.
#Morons
Re: Adeboye Helped Hold Nigeria Together – Governor Ajimobi by izzou(m): 3:21pm On Mar 03, 2017
I am Christian but this is an example of A.S.S.L.I.C.K.I.N.G

Did God tell him it was his prayers that held us together?

Wish Baba a happy birthday and shut up.
Re: Adeboye Helped Hold Nigeria Together – Governor Ajimobi by edoboy33(m): 3:24pm On Mar 03, 2017
no just adeboye
we have mbaka
Re: Adeboye Helped Hold Nigeria Together – Governor Ajimobi by ZombieKilla: 3:32pm On Mar 03, 2017
Anybody that loves the status quo is an enemy of progress
Adeboye and his likes that help foster this ungenuine unity should be ashamed of themselves...

Nigerian unity means oil
Nothing else
It has made everybody lazy
Re: Adeboye Helped Hold Nigeria Together – Governor Ajimobi by PapaBaby: 3:42pm On Mar 03, 2017
I believe Adeboye has had his reward on earth. I mean the constant accolade he receives, his many cars, aeroplanes etc.
My man has had his reward on earth ja re.
Re: Adeboye Helped Hold Nigeria Together – Governor Ajimobi by Firgemachar: 3:45pm On Mar 03, 2017
ganisucks:
#Morons

Your father! angry
Re: Adeboye Helped Hold Nigeria Together – Governor Ajimobi by sarrki(m): 3:46pm On Mar 03, 2017
Lie know dey at all

Baba is OMOLUABI

Long live baba adeboye

Long live muhammadu Buhari

Long live federal republic of Nigeria
Re: Adeboye Helped Hold Nigeria Together – Governor Ajimobi by sarrki(m): 3:47pm On Mar 03, 2017
ganisucks:
#Morons

A malfunctioning modem detected
Re: Adeboye Helped Hold Nigeria Together – Governor Ajimobi by sarrki(m): 3:48pm On Mar 03, 2017
PapaBaby:
I believe Adeboye has had his reward on earth. I mean the constant accolade he receives, his many cars, aeroplanes etc.
My man has had his reward on earth ja re.

Who share that with you?

Surely not holy spirit
Re: Adeboye Helped Hold Nigeria Together – Governor Ajimobi by PapaBaby: 3:50pm On Mar 03, 2017
sarrki:

Who share that with you?

Surely not holy spirit

Bros you can't serve God and material
Re: Adeboye Helped Hold Nigeria Together – Governor Ajimobi by sarrki(m): 4:09pm On Mar 03, 2017
PapaBaby:

Bros you can't serve God and material

What about this

Seek ye thy kingdom of God first and every other thing shall be added?
Re: Adeboye Helped Hold Nigeria Together – Governor Ajimobi by momentarylapse: 4:16pm On Mar 03, 2017
ganisucks:
#Morons

Wetin dey pain this one again?

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Chibok Girls : GEJ Replies The Guardian Of UK And Lai Mohammed With Facts / Abia State Owes 12months Salary Arrears And 15years Pension Arrears / Ambode Commissions Aboru Link Bridge (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.