Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,305 members, 7,860,754 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:37 PM

See The African Prostitutes Thailand Police Paraded (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See The African Prostitutes Thailand Police Paraded (photos) (60651 Views)

Man Who Stole Rubber Slippers In Bayelsa Caught, Beaten & Paraded (Photos) / How Criminals Operate As Police Paraded Suspects In Abuja (Photos) / Thailand Police Arrest 34-year-old Nigerian Drug Dealer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The African Prostitutes Thailand Police Paraded (photos) by Nairaboi(m): 8:40pm On Mar 03, 2017
Speedyconnect7:
its possible that no naija girl is there
Ogbeni, na lie. how much u want bet, naija girl must dey dia. . .
Re: See The African Prostitutes Thailand Police Paraded (photos) by cloudyskygrind(m): 8:40pm On Mar 03, 2017
This will only stop when African leaders start to put an end to greed and corruption
Re: See The African Prostitutes Thailand Police Paraded (photos) by Josephumo12(m): 8:41pm On Mar 03, 2017
Na wayhooo dey should be live them alone
Re: See The African Prostitutes Thailand Police Paraded (photos) by Hades2016(m): 8:41pm On Mar 03, 2017
ifyan:
Africans what is really our problem must we display our negative characters to others.

Father load please do the needful
brother not only Africa. .. some white ladies from Europe and America are prostitute in Nigeria .... go to sheraton hotel in Marland, lagos and see them .....
Re: See The African Prostitutes Thailand Police Paraded (photos) by Damian077: 8:43pm On Mar 03, 2017
Our government should call Thai land government to
We have Thai harlots and they are not harresed
Why picking only Africans

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The African Prostitutes Thailand Police Paraded (photos) by AmiJoy(f): 8:44pm On Mar 03, 2017
mightyhazel:
Buhari see urself?
u wee tel me if buhari is 'president of Africa' undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: See The African Prostitutes Thailand Police Paraded (photos) by mightyhazel: 8:46pm On Mar 03, 2017
Olufemiolaolu:
So naa Buhari fault abi? Shame on ur pathetic thinking.
u knw how many ppl buharis regime pushed 2 do unthinkable things?

Buharis policy affects errbady man!

Unstick ur head from d ground man
Re: See The African Prostitutes Thailand Police Paraded (photos) by mightyhazel: 8:50pm On Mar 03, 2017
AmiJoy:
u wee tel me if buhari is 'president of Africa' undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
amujoy!

Wot are u on about?

Dis is ur comment for over 4months now here!

No data?

And u say buhari is not 2 blame for dis abject hardship? tongue
Re: See The African Prostitutes Thailand Police Paraded (photos) by JuanJO(m): 8:50pm On Mar 03, 2017
ifyan:
Africans what is really our problem must we display our negative characters to others.

who teaching africans d business? foreigners no get Ashawo
Re: See The African Prostitutes Thailand Police Paraded (photos) by Litmus: 8:54pm On Mar 03, 2017
Few if any Ghanian prostitute abroad confesses that they are Ghanaian. They are instead Nigerian. This is true. It gets worst. The average Asian caught doing crime or up to no good, suddenly speaks no English. The average African become Nigerian. This is the Urban trend....

1 Like

Re: See The African Prostitutes Thailand Police Paraded (photos) by Ironlion1(m): 8:56pm On Mar 03, 2017
xstry:
see mama nkechi
No worry, she de come back for you.
Re: See The African Prostitutes Thailand Police Paraded (photos) by NASTYNASOSO: 8:58pm On Mar 03, 2017
VERY FUNNY PATTAYA IS KNOWN TO BE A PROSTITUTION HEAVEN FOR WOMEN, GAYS, TRANNIES AND CHILD PROSTITUTES. LOCALS 80% OF THE ACTIVE PARTICIPANTS ARE THE LOCALS. MAYBE THEY ARE TRYING TO PROMOTE LOCAL CONTENT IN THAT TRADE OVER THERE

1 Like

Re: See The African Prostitutes Thailand Police Paraded (photos) by Litmus: 9:01pm On Mar 03, 2017
Foreign authorities can't be bothered with niceties. Nigeria is all they know about Africa, so Nigeria will do when ascribing nationality to blacks. They are all Nigerians. Even if the African says, I'm Senegalese, I'm Malian, when the foreign spokesperson is before the media, his brains repeats, Senegawhat? Gambina, gambon-o..Bleep it, we have Nigerians in custody!
Re: See The African Prostitutes Thailand Police Paraded (photos) by LockDown69(m): 9:13pm On Mar 03, 2017
Pattaya, Thailand. The hub for tourism and olosho activity in Asia, I'm not surprised to hear this story.
Re: See The African Prostitutes Thailand Police Paraded (photos) by kuuljay(m): 9:14pm On Mar 03, 2017
That's how one lady who doesn't even have a collage certificate left naija for Malaysia few days ago and all her friends were congratulating her,I kept asking what she is going there to do
Re: See The African Prostitutes Thailand Police Paraded (photos) by Edusouls(m): 9:16pm On Mar 03, 2017
see the set of many lost daughters of africa...
Re: See The African Prostitutes Thailand Police Paraded (photos) by Mskrisx(f): 9:21pm On Mar 03, 2017
gudnex22:
No comment i have commented all my comment I don't have any comment to comment again.

But u commented naaa grin
Re: See The African Prostitutes Thailand Police Paraded (photos) by Zenlife: 9:22pm On Mar 03, 2017
Profkomolafe:
Ise ni OLOSHO nse.

Ise na ni ole nse

Re: See The African Prostitutes Thailand Police Paraded (photos) by crown08(m): 9:31pm On Mar 03, 2017
thais are racist. c as dm pack dm 4 floor lyk sardine
Re: See The African Prostitutes Thailand Police Paraded (photos) by Litmus: 9:32pm On Mar 03, 2017
The prostitutes are not from Nigeria. I found the true story:

Pattaya police arrested 39 African women early this morning as a part of the prostitution crackdown and attempt to improve the image of Thailand’s sin city.

Too little, too late?

The women, who police said are from Uganda and Madagascar were nabbed from the notorious Walking Street at 3am today. Police claimed they had been watching the women and discovered they were sex workers, according to Sanook.

Reference: https://coconuts.co/bangkok/news/police-arrest-39-african-women-pattaya-prostitution-crackdown-fb-following-uk-news-report-called-pattaya-sex-capital-world-thai-police-desperate-clean-citys-im/

1 Like

Re: See The African Prostitutes Thailand Police Paraded (photos) by akigbemaru: 9:32pm On Mar 03, 2017
African Oloshoshisko!
Re: See The African Prostitutes Thailand Police Paraded (photos) by abelokanlawon: 9:35pm On Mar 03, 2017
See Mumy precious @ d left hand side
Re: See The African Prostitutes Thailand Police Paraded (photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 9:36pm On Mar 03, 2017
ifyan:

afi load naaa
Re: See The African Prostitutes Thailand Police Paraded (photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 9:37pm On Mar 03, 2017
coded01:
This is a disgrace to Nigeria...
to Africa as a whole
Re: See The African Prostitutes Thailand Police Paraded (photos) by Jerrypolo(m): 9:47pm On Mar 03, 2017
ifyan:

What is the needful? kill us all?
Re: See The African Prostitutes Thailand Police Paraded (photos) by ifyan(m): 9:52pm On Mar 03, 2017
JuanJO:
who teaching africans d business? foreigners no get Ashawo

So na bad thing WA you want make we de learn ba
Re: See The African Prostitutes Thailand Police Paraded (photos) by ifyan(m): 9:53pm On Mar 03, 2017
Jerrypolo:

What is the needful? kill us all?

Hmm na you talk am
Re: See The African Prostitutes Thailand Police Paraded (photos) by oweman: 9:57pm On Mar 03, 2017
[quote author=coded01 post=54244321]This is a disgrace to Nigeria...

Never mind maybe Indonesia's investments too in Nigeria will be threaten with destruction with this arrests .
Very soon I believe the Nigerian prostitutes in the US swill begin to arrive home to begin to charge thier time in Naira and kobo .
Re: See The African Prostitutes Thailand Police Paraded (photos) by Fact007(m): 10:03pm On Mar 03, 2017
mightyhazel:
Buhari see urself?
which one be Buhari or Na from under u read am abi Buhari Na president of African..Lol
Re: See The African Prostitutes Thailand Police Paraded (photos) by senitorspeaker(m): 10:28pm On Mar 03, 2017
Nonsense. Without crime d world wnt move smoothly and millions wnt b called police, dss, sss, efcc, fbi even army sef. So am nt surprise its a system dat was built to run in this world. If no crime there wnt b rules. No big deal abeg
Re: See The African Prostitutes Thailand Police Paraded (photos) by mmsen: 10:56pm On Mar 03, 2017
While I think it's unfortunate that African women are going abroad to ply their trade Thailand is the last place that should be crying about prostitutes.
Re: See The African Prostitutes Thailand Police Paraded (photos) by mmsen: 10:57pm On Mar 03, 2017
Speedyconnect7:
its possible that no naija girl is there

There isn't, OP is just looking for attention.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" / Blessing Tunde Strangled To Death By George Kyeremeh, Her Ghanaian Ex-Boyfriend / Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.