Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,661,737 members, 6,251,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 April 2021 at 06:26 PM

Survey That Pays In Naira! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Survey That Pays In Naira! (3914 Views)

Survey That Pays 2 / Survey That Pays / Investment That Pays In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Survey That Pays In Naira! by Impostorr: 3:40pm On Mar 03, 2017
Create a paga account with your phone number if you dont have @ www.mypaga.com (because thats where your cash will be sent to,from there you can transfee it to your bank account) then Download the app called "streetbees" on your androids play store.remember to put 7089J as your refer code while registering. Complete a paid survey and get paid within two business days. For proofs or question...check my signature
Re: Survey That Pays In Naira! by bigiyaro(m): 8:00pm On Mar 03, 2017
a screen shot of a prove here will help a lot
Re: Survey That Pays In Naira! by specimen23(m): 3:19pm On Mar 05, 2017
any evidence of payment?
Re: Survey That Pays In Naira! by specimen23(m): 3:23pm On Mar 05, 2017
evidence pls
Re: Survey That Pays In Naira! by Impostorr: 9:00pm On Mar 05, 2017
specimen23:
evidence pls

Re: Survey That Pays In Naira! by Skeendip(m): 6:09pm On Mar 09, 2017
iyanuloluwa5566:
Create a paga account with your phone number if you dont have @ www.mypaga.com (because thats where your cash will be sent to,from there you can transfee it to your bank account) then Download the app called "streetbees" on your androids play store.remember to put 7089J as your refer code while registering. Complete a paid survey and get paid within two business days. For proofs or question...check my signature

Op, how many surveys before I get paid?
Re: Survey That Pays In Naira! by Impostorr: 7:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
Contact me on whatsapp
Re: Survey That Pays In Naira! by esherizdan(f): 8:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
I did 7 surveys but did not receive payment it's three days now. Pls how long does it take to receive payment
Re: Survey That Pays In Naira! by Impostorr: 8:27pm On Mar 09, 2017
Forward ur complaint to me on WhatsApp...check my signature

(1) (Reply)

Make Money In FOREX TRADING / I'm In Need Of A Genuine Link To Make Money From The Internet / Tttt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.