Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,069 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. (3611 Views)

See How Gold And Silver Investing Can Actually Make You Good Profit! / Where Can I Invest 2 Million Naira In Order To Get Enough Profit After A Year? / How To Invest 10,000 In Daviva Print Business And Make A Good Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by Balogun212: 4:40pm On Feb 20, 2023
Good evening.

I have been going through the investment thread for the past weeks and can't be able to figure out what business one can invest the sum of 10million and get good returns.

I have read some topics here, got some clue but haven't hit that jackpot. I'm technically savvy and I want to diversify to other source of income.

Pls suggest what business can give good return. Thanks.
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by Reinamaria(f): 4:42pm On Feb 20, 2023
Stocks and shares.
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 20, 2023
Lands!

If you trust me! Go invest in leading AI stocks. Comeback after 356 days from now to thank me!

Microsoft
Google

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by Skypeaceconsult: 4:55pm On Feb 20, 2023
Forex trading or logistics...let's manage for u....return is peace of mind...Reach me
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by Balogun212: 5:14pm On Feb 20, 2023
Reinamaria:
Stocks and shares.
are u into stocks?
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by Balogun212: 5:14pm On Feb 20, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Lands!

If you trust me! Go invest in leading AI stocks. Comeback after 356 days from now to thank me!

Microsoft
Google
I have invested in lands enough. I need to diversify
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 20, 2023
Balogun212:
I have invested in lands enough. I need to diversify

Do stocks!

You can never miss it with Microsoft. Something big is cooking! You can research about it!
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by Aminuchiroma(m): 5:32pm On Feb 20, 2023
May be you can diversified in your niche for real estate take it to the next level by building rental shops,malls eateries restaurant.
Or you can diversified to other businesses like Telecommunications, laundry services detergent making or soft drinks /beverage making depending on what suite you.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by Balogun212: 6:00pm On Feb 20, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Do stocks!

You can never miss it with Microsoft. Something big is cooking! You can research about it!
alright. Will do some research on it.
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 20, 2023
Balogun212:
alright. Will do some research on it.

Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 20, 2023
Do not be quick to invest or start any business without doing research on your environment.

10million can start a good business but can also not start some business.

One of the businesses I started (fashion) was borne out of the need of my immediate environment in Abuja. Started that business with couple of millions and it has grown to hundreds of millions in few years.

So look at your immediate environment and research.

Do not take anyone's word or contact for it.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 20, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Already keyed into this few months ago.

Mind you, Africa is still not close to AI economy
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 20, 2023
CryptBrian:
Already keyed into this few months ago.

Mind you, Africa is still not close to AI economy

You are not playing on the African field of you investing in AI today. We talking about Microsoft. You playing on the global field!
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by elvhinzey(m): 6:41pm On Feb 20, 2023
Balogun212:
Good evening.

I have been going through the investment thread f the past weeks and can't be able to figure out what business one can invest the sum of 10million and get good returns.

I have read some topics here, got some clue but haven't hit that jackpot. I'm technically savvy and I want to diversify to other source of income.

Well, for all I know; whoever steps out to ask a valid question never gets lost.

Bravo!

It's cogent to invest in what you know or have an iota about or know someone who has vast knowledge about the field in question.

Get someone who walk the talk.

I'm into Forex trading business [hedge fund pattern]; but I don't do investment below multi-millions. 60%:40% profit sharing.

In as much as having capital doesn't mean a green light to start business - I have superpower, sustainable and currently working businesses you could leverage on and have your bucks back, in manifold.

Firstly, I base in Sokoto for a brief course, these Northerners here export camel hides to Italy and are seeing massive profits in that.

Secondly, my lady friend is into agro exports (national and international) based and operates in Kano. That lady is from Nnewi, she's supernaturally smart. She's a young consistent multi-millionaire. [She don marry o] grin

Lastly, If you're a tech savvy person, think on Blockchain, CRM, Insurtech, Proptech, SaaS,(Software as a service), Gaming, Cyber security and Prop firm.

What is a Prop Firm:
A Prop Firm is a proprietary firm that grants great traders funds to trade that do not have money to trade on their own.

If the trader is way too good. He gets equity of up to $5,000, $10,000, $50,000 - $300,000 and then he splits the profit with the firm that helped out.

Mostly, the trader takes up 75% and the firm gets 25% - isn't that a good bargain??

Get freelancers to help you kick-start something noteworthy (a prototype or an MVP). From there, take up an exit or Start-up step and raise a pre-seed or seed capital and expand.

There's no reason to go thither and hither in search for ideas.

Who knows? Your start up could be the next unicorn.

Don't test the depth of a river with both feet.

Don't forget you could get sustainably wealthy using:

OPT: Other People's Time
OPE: Other People's Energy
OPS: Other People's Skills
OPM: Other People's Money

PS: All I have said herein is not in any way to coerce the reader to make drastic decisions; but to make prudent and pragmatic choices out of the available options.

Cheers to the profitable investor!

(C) King Joseph

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by Balogun212: 6:44pm On Feb 20, 2023
CryptBrian:
Do not be quick to invest or start any business without doing research on your environment.

10million can start a good business but can also not start some business.

One of the businesses I started (fashion) was borne out of the need of my immediate environment in Abuja. Started that business with couple of millions and it has grown to hundreds of millions in few years.

So look at your immediate environment and research.

Do not take anyone's word or contact for it.
Aah Boss. Thank you for the insight. I was one of those that private message you but no reply yet.
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by Balogun212: 1:29am On Feb 21, 2023
Skypeaceconsult:
Forex trading or logistics...let's manage for u....return is peace of mind...Reach me
how
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by Balogun212: 1:30am On Feb 21, 2023
Aminuchiroma:
May be you can diversified in your niche for real estate take it to the next level by building rental shops,malls eateries restaurant.
Or you can diversified to other businesses like Telecommunications, laundry services detergent making or soft drinks /beverage making depending on what suite you. But if you want my suggestions on business to go online you may send me a DM on whatapp at 07041459321
good point bro
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by ayoncox: 2:27am On Feb 21, 2023
Balogun212:
Good evening.

I have been going through the investment thread for the past weeks and can't be able to figure out what business one can invest the sum of 10million and get good returns.

Nothing else but real estate bro. In Nigeria if you buy a land or building and it is genuine you can either sell it later at an higher price, rent it out or use it as collateral.
With 10 M you can go far in real estate business if have the right mentorship.
Meanwhile with as little as 1 Million Naira you can become a member and stakeholder of a Cooperative myself and some Networks formed for a vision we Called Achieving 10,000 Homes for 10,000 Nigerians in 10 years via Cooperation, Value Engineering and Human Capital Development
If you want further discussion about this you can call me via 08089456258
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by Tohsynetita1: 7:15am On Feb 21, 2023
Balogun212:
Good evening.

Business is plenty boss.
what of goods import and export within Nigeria. you Could gain 900k on a truck if moved from North to Lagos.
Another is Farming, Many people don't know how crazy farming is lucrative. Last week, a man wanted to buy 4000 seedlings of palm oil trees. Palm oil plantation isn't something that take your time, You just plant and wait for 3 years and make your money. Do you know that one of richest fellow in Forbes is a Palm oil tycoon. They no dey loud am. What of coconut, Nigeria still import coconut that the country eat, whereas coconut is something that could be planted here. I have a group of coconut where there is plan to make Nigeria produce its own in the next 4 years. What of pineapple, A man on Agriculture page which I was forced to meet in person did pineapple farming and within like 2 years, the man said he wants to sell 20000 piece of pineapple which is calculated to be around 25million Naira when sold. There are tons of product you could do in farming that you might not even know, it could be plantain, banana, Jackfruit, Pawpaw (as cheap as pawpaw is, a friend do make 100k on it weekly from his farm. I mean a crop he has planted some years ago.
So, Farming is very lucrative if you know how to go about it, how cheap tumeric is, it is the number 2 expensive crop in Kenya after Dragon fruit. Many people don't know Apple grows in Nigeria. LoL they believe it can't, Let me burst your brain, theirs an apple that grows in Nigeria, it's called Wanbugu Apple from Addis Ababa in Ethiopia. So, many crops could be planted, what of veggies, what of cash crops, what of curcubit like pomegranate, grapevine, strawberry. This will make one also learn new things about nature and have fun. In short, a lot could be planted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by danwa25(m): 7:33am On Feb 21, 2023
Balogun212:
Good evening.

there is a stone called lithium used in the production of solar and battery car. You come to where it is mined and take it to Lagos where use sell it to the Chinese guys ready buy it.
Right now, a ton of it is sold for 170,000 at the place it is mine and it is sold in Lagos for 350,000.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by Balogun212: 8:15am On Feb 21, 2023
elvhinzey:

Well, for all I know; whoever steps out to ask a valid question never gets lost.

Bravo!

It's cogent to invest in what you know or have an iota about or know someone who has vast knowledge about the field in question.

Get someone who walk the talk.

I'm into Forex trading business [hedge fund pattern]; but I don't do investment below multi-millions. 60%:40% profit sharing.

In as much as having capital doesn't mean a green light to start business - I have superpower, sustainable and currently working businesses you could leverage on and have your bucks back, in manifold.

Firstly, I base in Sokoto for a brief course, these Northerners here export camel hides to Italy and are seeing massive profits in that.

Secondly, my lady friend is into agro exports (national and international) based and operates in Kano. That lady is from Nnewi, she's supernaturally smart. She's a young consistent multi-millionaire. [She don marry o] grin

Lastly, If you're a tech savvy person, think on Blockchain, CRM, Insurtech, Proptech, SaaS,(Software as a service), Gaming, Cyber security and Prop firm.

What is a Prop Firm:
A Prop Firm is a proprietary firm that grants great traders funds to trade that do not have money to trade on their own.

If the trader is way too good. He gets equity of up to $5,000, $10,000, $50,000 - $300,000 and then he splits the profit with the firm that helped out.

Mostly, the trader takes up 75% and the firm gets 25% - isn't that a good bargain??

Get freelancers to help you kick-start something noteworthy (a prototype or an MVP). From there, take up an exit or Start-up step and raise a pre-seed or seed capital and expand.

There's no reason to go thither and hither in search for ideas.

Who knows? Your start up could be the next unicorn.

Don't test the depth of a river with both feet.

Don't forget you could get sustainably wealthy using:

OPT: Other People's Time
OPE: Other People's Energy
OPS: Other People's Skills
OPM: Other People's Money

PS: All I have said herein is not in any way to coerce the reader to make drastic decisions; but to make prudent and pragmatic choices out of the available options.

Cheers to the profitable investor!

(C) King Joseph
well explained. So this camel hides, how is it exported. What's the profit like. And risk involved.

Also for forex, I do not know much about Forex so will likely not venture in it.
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by Balogun212: 8:17am On Feb 21, 2023
danwa25:
there is a stone called lithium used in the production of solar and battery car. You come to where it is mined and take it to Lagos where use sell it to the Chinese guys ready buy it.
Right now, a ton of it is sold for 170,000 at the place it is mine and it is sold in Lagos for 350,000.
170,000 is poor for a tonne of lithium unless the volume of lithium there is massive.

I know we have a large deposit of lead and zinc but I don't know for lithium.

How's the deposit like.
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by Balogun212: 8:20am On Feb 21, 2023
20,000 pineapples can't amount to 25million even if it's sold for 200# each. I have gone into into vegetables before and lost millions in it as a result of storage challenges
Tohsynetita1:

Business is plenty boss.
what of goods import and export within Nigeria. you Could gain 900k on a truck if moved from North to Lagos.
Another is Farming, Many people don't know how crazy farming is lucrative. Last week, a man wanted to buy 4000 seedlings of palm oil trees. Palm oil plantation isn't something that take your time, You just plant and wait for 3 years and make your money. Do you know that one of richest fellow in Forbes is a Palm oil tycoon. They no dey loud am. What of coconut, Nigeria still import coconut that the country eat, whereas coconut is something that could be planted here. I have a group of coconut where there is plan to make Nigeria produce its own in the next 4 years. What of pineapple, A man on Agriculture page which I was forced to meet in person did pineapple farming and within like 2 years, the man said he wants to sell 20000 piece of pineapple which is calculated to be around 25million Naira when sold. There are tons of product you could do in farming that you might not even know, it could be plantain, banana, Jackfruit, Pawpaw (as cheap as pawpaw is, a friend do make 100k on it weekly from his farm. I mean a crop he has planted some years ago.
So, Farming is very lucrative if you know how to go about it, how cheap tumeric is, it is the number 2 expensive crop in Kenya after Dragon fruit. Many people don't know Apple grows in Nigeria. LoL they believe it can't, Let me burst your brain, theirs an apple that grows in Nigeria, it's called Wanbugu Apple from Addis Ababa in Ethiopia. So, many crops could be planted, what of veggies, what of cash crops, what of curcubit like pomegranate, grapevine, strawberry. This will make one also learn new things about nature and have fun. In short, a lot could be planted.

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by Tohsynetita1: 9:03am On Feb 21, 2023
Balogun212:
20,000 pineapples can't amount to 25million even if it's sold for 200# each. I have gone into into vegetables before and lost millions in it as a result of storage challenges

multiply 20k, I mean twenty thousand by one thousand and check what am trying to say. 20k by 1k is around 20 million just fruit, what of selling its sucker at like fifty Naira per one, That's another 1 million naira. You may not believe and am not forcing you to but I typed base on evidences. If you need, I will provide.

And where will you sell pineapple for 200 naira where a kg can be sold at 500 naira and more.
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by Tohsynetita1: 9:19am On Feb 21, 2023
Another thing about business intelligence is that those making certain gain won't tell you they are making it, only those that are honest will say. And you can know with your discretion that they made certain money if you move with them. But in reality, everybody go dey say ''no money'' . Even if you that has ten million for business was asked if you have money, let's say 100k to lend, what will you say than that. So that's the reality with business owners. They did that because of insecurity. They will think you can also start doing it.
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by danwa25(m): 11:10am On Feb 21, 2023
Balogun212:
170,000 is poor for a tonne of lithium unless the volume of lithium there is massive.

I know we have a large deposit of lead and zinc but I don't know for lithium.

How's the deposit like.
there is a large deposit here in kwara
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by Blake755: 11:12am On Feb 21, 2023
Great thread for me am very much interested in business but I don't know how to start Sha
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 21, 2023
Balogun212:
Good evening.

learn how to trade stocks and indices online, you can make around 1 to 2m monthly with that capital range
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by SavageResponse(m): 3:36pm On Feb 21, 2023
Avoid anyone that will send phone number and ask you to contact him
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by elvhinzey(m): 6:05pm On Feb 21, 2023
Balogun212:
well explained. So this camel hides, how is it exported. What's the profit like. And risk involved.

Also for forex, I do not know much about Forex so will likely not venture in it.

Thank you!

Well, they are first compiled from various community of exporters and exported in bulk at an agreed rate to the desired international destination(s).

As for Profits, this works in a ratio of risk:reward. Example: Exporting 2 tons of camel hides to get 3X profit in monetary equivalent. The profits are well drafted. Selling at ₦1.5 to receive ₦4.5.

The risk, uhmmm, is selling too early (when not in high demand) and selling too late (when it's in too much of circulation).

So your losses here, at its maxim, could be getting little returns below expectations. That's it.

Do remember, also, whether you be an aggressive or conservative investor; no risk, no reward.

Generally, it's an always-in-demand type of business to run with.

I hope this helps.
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by Alcatel17: 10:41pm On Feb 21, 2023
danwa25:
there is a large deposit here in kwara

R u into d litium mining urself??
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by Balogun212: 7:45am On Feb 22, 2023
elvhinzey:

Thank you!

Well, they are first compiled from various community of exporters and exported in bulk at an agreed rate to the desired international destination(s).

As for Profits, this works in a ratio of risk:reward. Example: Exporting 2 tons of camel hides to get 3X profit in monetary equivalent. The profits are well drafted. Selling at ₦1.5 to receive ₦4.5.

The risk, uhmmm, is selling too early (when not in high demand) and selling too late (when it's in too much of circulation).

So your losses here, at its maxim, could be getting little returns below expectations. That's it.

Do remember, also, whether you be an aggressive or conservative investor; no risk, no reward.

Generally, it's an always-in-demand type of business to run with.

I hope this helps.
it actually helped. But let's not delve into forex for now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow Building Plan / An Investment That Is Worthy Of Your Money / Please I Need Good Ideas Of Business One Can Do With 2.5 Million Naira With Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.