Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

I Need A Social Media Manager. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Social Media Manager. (1317 Views)

Here's How I Got A Job As A Social Media Manager / The Salary Of A Social Media Manager. / N-power Is A Social Intervention Programme For The Unemployed In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Social Media Manager. by donfineboi: 5:01pm On Mar 03, 2017
I need an experienced social media manager to help manage my social media network.

.I need a serious minded individual with extensive experience in social media.

.A creative and innovative thinking person with a very broad imagination.

.You must own your computer system and you can work from home.

.N30,000 monthly

And please if you know you are not competent don't bother showing any interest. There will be a round house check on your various social media platforms to determine your capacity to deliver.

Interested applicant should please send a cover letter to admin@naifizzy.com

Good luck!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Social Media Manager. by donfineboi: 7:35pm On Mar 03, 2017
Re: I Need A Social Media Manager. by tall2ce(m): 9:05pm On Mar 03, 2017
Experienced for 30k .
Re: I Need A Social Media Manager. by Fireson: 10:34pm On Mar 03, 2017
Very poor! I receive 150k as a take home for the position of a social media manager, to me it's not even enough and here you need an experienced one you will pay 30k. angry With other conditions attached? Baba! You are wicked! angry

5 Likes

Re: I Need A Social Media Manager. by donfineboi: 11:49pm On Mar 03, 2017
Fireson:
Very poor! I receive 150k as a take home for the position of a social media manager, to me it's not even enough and here you need an experienced one you will pay 30k. angry With other conditions attached? Baba! You are wicked! angry

1. I bet you have a master's degree in Social media management otherwise you learn to mind your business.

2. I am a copywriter and a multimedia professional but I am presently engaged with work here in Dubai but I need someone in Nigeria who can be of assistance in managing my newly developed social media network.

3. It's a sit at home job and very flexible.

4. There's a chance to grow on the job and earn more. I wont just give high figures to just anyone, they have to prove their worth. I am glad by the number of people that have shown interests and I am very expectant
Re: I Need A Social Media Manager. by Efukikata(m): 4:48am On Mar 04, 2017
removed post
Re: I Need A Social Media Manager. by ijeshaboy: 8:10am On Mar 04, 2017
donfineboi:

1. I bet you have a master's degree in Social media management otherwise you learn to mind your business.

2. I am a copywriter and a multimedia professional but I am presently engaged with work here in Dubai but I need someone in Nigeria who can be of assistance in managing my newly developed social media network.

3. It's a sit at home job and very flexible.

4. There's a chance to grow on the job and earn more. I wont just give high figures to just anyone, they have to prove their worth. I am glad by the number of people that have shown interests and I am very expectant

boss am in, I have all it takes.
Re: I Need A Social Media Manager. by donfineboi: 9:47pm On Mar 08, 2017
Re: I Need A Social Media Manager. by davincida(f): 6:40am On Mar 09, 2017
donfineboi:
I need an experienced social media manager to help manage my social media network.

.I need a serious minded individual with extensive experience in social media.

.A creative and innovative thinking person with a very broad imagination.

.You must own your computer system and you can work from home.

.N30,000 monthly

And please if you know you are not competent don't bother showing any interest. There will be a round house check on your various social media platforms to determine your capacity to deliver.

Interested applicant should please send a cover letter to admin@naifizzy.com

Good luck!!
I have messaged you for over a week now.........and no reply , is this still on
Re: I Need A Social Media Manager. by Jaxx123: 4:24pm On Apr 07, 2023
Are you looking for a reliable digital social agency to help you grow your business and increase your online presence? Look no further than Webhouse Lab Solution, the best agency in Nigeria for all your social media needs.

We offer a full suite of digital social services, including:

Social Media Management: Our team will manage your social media accounts, including content creation, posting, engagement, and analytics. We'll ensure your social media profiles reflect your brand and help you connect with your target audience.

Social Media Advertising: We'll create and manage targeted social media ads to reach your ideal customers and drive traffic, leads, and sales to your website.

Content Creation: Our expert writers and designers will create engaging content, such as blog posts, graphics, and videos, that will showcase your brand's unique value proposition and tell your story.

Influencer Marketing: We'll help you connect with the right influencers to amplify your brand's message and reach a wider audience.

Analytics and Reporting: We'll provide you with regular reports and insights to help you understand your social media performance and optimize your strategy for better results.

At Webhouse Lab Solution, we pride ourselves on delivering top-notch service and results to our clients. Our team consists of experienced and skilled social media experts who stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and best practices.

We understand that every business is unique, and we take a personalized approach to every project we work on. We'll work closely with you to understand your business goals and craft a custom social media strategy that aligns with your vision.

Choose Webhouse Lab Solution as your digital social agency, and experience the benefits of expert social media management that drives real results. Contact us today to learn more and schedule a consultation!

Talk to us right now
+234 815 246 9749
olurantiprofile@gmail.com
https://webhousemax.com.ng/digital-agency][/url
Re: I Need A Social Media Manager. by ProYouLettingUK(m): 10:51am On Apr 08, 2023
Your email address not correct

(1) (Reply)

Is This Genuine Please Though It Looks So / Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Nationwide Job Recruitment 2017 / Teaching Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.