Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Ikorodu To Ajegunle-Apapa! In Search Of Motorists Going My Way. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ikorodu To Ajegunle-Apapa! In Search Of Motorists Going My Way. (2014 Views)

18 Common Road Signs That Most Motorists In Nigeria Don’t Know Their Meanings / Nissan Unveils Sweat Detector Cars That Tell Motorists When To Drink Water(pics) / Should FRSC Proceed With Planned Psychological Evaluation Of Motorists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikorodu To Ajegunle-Apapa! In Search Of Motorists Going My Way. by Mystical888: 5:42pm On Mar 03, 2017
Dear Nairalanders,

Please i've recently decided to do a move from my comfort zone to Ikorodu in Lagos.

I need life experiences from members here who reside in Ikorodu and are willing to share ideas on the journey to and from Apapa where i work.

I know Mondays are always quite hectic considering the population and the roads.

Kindly assist with information on how to get to work early, possible routes and alternative means of transportation available.

I look forward to your encouraging comments, advice and contributions.
Re: Ikorodu To Ajegunle-Apapa! In Search Of Motorists Going My Way. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 03, 2017
Go to mile 12 to enter ijora, and from ijora, you can take apapa or ajegunle....i think that's your best route for now.. You can take the red buses option from Ikorodu to ijora for cheaper transport cost
Re: Ikorodu To Ajegunle-Apapa! In Search Of Motorists Going My Way. by Mystical888: 8:27pm On Mar 03, 2017
Hayjaycity:
Go to mile 12 to enter ijora, and from ijora, you can take apapa or ajegunle....i think that's your best route for now.. You can take the red buses option from Ikorodu to ijora for cheaper transport cost

And if i intend to drive too, i guess same route will work.
Let me break down my route so you understand in detail:-
- Oreta to Igbogbo garage
- Igbogbo garage to Mile 12
- Mile 12 to Oshodi/Apapa
- Oshodi to Apapa coconut
Re: Ikorodu To Ajegunle-Apapa! In Search Of Motorists Going My Way. by Mystical888: 12:38pm On Mar 04, 2017
So who shares same route with me?
Re: Ikorodu To Ajegunle-Apapa! In Search Of Motorists Going My Way. by Mystical888: 4:55am On Mar 08, 2017
Still searching
wink

(1) (Reply)

Online Police Tint Permit / Help I Top My 2008 V6 Honda Accord's Radiator With Water Everyday / Is It Possible For A 5 Months Old Battery To Be Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.