Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:00 AM

Burial Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Solidarity Rally. PICS - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Burial Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Solidarity Rally. PICS (28922 Views)

Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby / Burial Poster Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Shot Dead During Trump Solidarity Rally / Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Solidarity Rally. PICS by Odkosh: 11:34pm On Mar 03, 2017
voicelez:
something tells me that Afonjas will miss us that's why they don't want us to go
change this track pls, it is outdated. we want new album.
Re: Burial Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Solidarity Rally. PICS by Pennyways: 11:38pm On Mar 03, 2017
xstry:
Biafra is a failed cause.
tell that to your coward ancestors
Re: Burial Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Solidarity Rally. PICS by Odkosh: 11:47pm On Mar 03, 2017
tifany89:

He didn't die for nothing. He died for a cause he believed in and dat is something. I wish I can say the same for you but alas u r an Afonja so no surprises
why not go and replace him for his parent. use ur brain jor.
Re: Burial Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Solidarity Rally. PICS by Odkosh: 11:51pm On Mar 03, 2017
Bekimbo:
17 years old Biafran kill and yorubas are so much happy about it?
yes, we are happy about it. even if your mother slaps your father, you must mention Yoruba. YES, even we are more than happy about it. are u satisfied now?
Re: Burial Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Solidarity Rally. PICS by CONFAMA: 12:07am On Mar 04, 2017
voicelez:
something tells me that Afonjas will miss us that's why they don't want us to go

you actually mean we're in control of your destiny. Literally speaking, you can't lift a finger without our approval grin
Re: Burial Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Solidarity Rally. PICS by Odkosh: 12:11am On Mar 04, 2017
SaintNemesis:
Cowards die many times before their death, a Vilian dies but once. That young man is surely not a coward no matter his beliefs and lifetime aspirations but of you I am not sure but i can see you so scared of death.
Do have a reality check death or transition from this physical earth is an inevitable path we all must one day follow (Its really not scary, maybe only to those that are too ego conscious).
The young had come, seen and conquered, only his maker knows if the cause was a worthy one or not.
shut up jor, am sure if the late guy's parents should have a chance to read this ur rubbish, they will lay an everlasting curse on your head.
Re: Burial Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Solidarity Rally. PICS by Nobody: 12:53am On Mar 04, 2017
xstry:
Biafra is a failed cause.

Why?
Re: Burial Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Solidarity Rally. PICS by AAinEqGuinea: 2:22am On Mar 04, 2017
Hang in there Biafrans.

Nnamdi has indeed arouse a global giant. There are too many zoo's filled with Blacks everywhere which, as seen here yet again, steals life, plagued by animalistic thinking.

Trump card is currently being played to address my Black American zoo problem. Don't give up.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Solidarity Rally. PICS by NaijaBlend: 3:21am On Mar 04, 2017
IpobExposed:
He joined the Biafra terrorist organization now he has been killed

If you can just spend 15 minutes to watch this video you will know evil things about Kanu.
Please watch this video and know the truth please

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHZVm_a4Wk8

Your ignorance and stupidity have no limit. If IPOB is a terrorist organisation, why were six charges against Nnamdi Kanu and Co quashed? Why were those in Rivers State released a day ago?

For your information, every innocent blood slain cries for vengeance, save the blood of Jesus. Where is Buhari today? Too much innocent blood haunting him!

4 Likes

Re: Burial Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Solidarity Rally. PICS by Number2(m): 4:07am On Mar 04, 2017
holatimmy:
RIP nwa'm
But why?...rallying for Donald Trump What will you tell God now undecided
death they call am anyway
Re: Burial Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Solidarity Rally. PICS by Iwanfals(m): 4:13am On Mar 04, 2017
Re: Burial Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Solidarity Rally. PICS by selfmadeboss: 4:39am On Mar 04, 2017
discusant:
Another mugu with another childish blackmail. Note: crude oil is not all there is for a country to survive with. Fact is that the richest countries of the world have no crude oil. Nigeria has failed, irretrievable. Find your way out of the mess.
thanks. i think the reason why biafra is not working is because of illiterates like you. please go back to school and learn how to write.
btw, no be by force to write in english. u fit even write am in pidgin
Re: Burial Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Solidarity Rally. PICS by Nature8(m): 6:27am On Mar 04, 2017
RIP
Re: Burial Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Solidarity Rally. PICS by amdoyin82(m): 7:22am On Mar 04, 2017
Kondomatic:
RIP young hero.

what hero? His foolishness killed him.. Fighting for just no reasons.
Re: Burial Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Solidarity Rally. PICS by Taryur3(m): 9:37am On Mar 04, 2017
ShootToKill:

You sound clearly like a quota-system illiterate. Why is your Arewa skull ashamed of my Biafran skull? Does my IPOB skull really care about what towel-headed cattlemen think? You already know the answer.

Taurudeen, Not a 'nano-fucccck' is given. grin
Ride on, just continue your protest....waiting to read that story about you too here...idiot.
Re: Burial Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Solidarity Rally. PICS by obyrich(m): 11:18am On Mar 04, 2017
I thought they said Akwa Ibom people don't identify with IPO.B? cheesy
Re: Burial Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Solidarity Rally. PICS by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 04, 2017
obyrich:
I thought they said Akwa Ibom people don't identify with IPO.B? cheesy

Too many ignorant people who say such things to make themselves happy.
Re: Burial Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Solidarity Rally. PICS by brightworld2(m): 1:26pm On Mar 04, 2017
Inspectorsuga:
U see why no one will remember ur name when u are gone...Afon...ja
go and die
Re: Burial Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Solidarity Rally. PICS by OSCAMO: 5:43am On Mar 05, 2017
ShootToKill:

Is it the business of Towel-headed muslim abooki zombies who IPOB decides to ally with?

Ok... to make your muslim abooki skull happy. I will join to pray to Allakubaru and pedophile Mohammed (Piss be upon him) to make Trump hate Biafra and love your mohammedan zoogerian skull. Insha Allahun!

Happy now?

grin grin grin

A good Biafra is a dead Biafra. I see one good Biafra getting buried here.
Re: Burial Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Solidarity Rally. PICS by ShootToKill: 6:32am On Mar 05, 2017
OSCAMO:

A good Biafra is a dead Biafra. I see one good Biafra getting buried here.

Your muslim skull is obviously pained. grin

1 Like

Re: Burial Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Solidarity Rally. PICS by brightworld2(m): 10:58am On Mar 06, 2017
Inspectorsuga:
U see why no one will remember ur name when u are gone...Afon...ja
you know nothing dude...
Re: Burial Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Solidarity Rally. PICS by tunary(m): 6:19pm On Sep 20, 2018
Hcqmela:
rip to him. Hello Am new here. Please show me some love fellow nairalanders. if this is the wrong place to post this please mood don't ban me because am new here
na wao e be like say you need this luv badly o, make I give you one like make you take drink small stout this evening
Re: Burial Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Solidarity Rally. PICS by Henphil(m): 11:44pm On Sep 20, 2018
sorry bros, rip! though u died for a dead dream.......
Re: Burial Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Solidarity Rally. PICS by tit(f): 4:12am On Sep 21, 2018
Henphil:
sorry bros, rip! though u died for a dead dream.......

Nigeria is a zombie dream

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3 Nigerian Women Beat And Rob Iraqi Man In Dubai / 3 Teenage Armed Robbers Arrested In Warri, Delta; 2 Locally Made Guns Recovered / Thomas Adekoya-Cole, LUTH Doctor Killed In Ogun, Shortly After Being Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.