Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,529 members, 7,840,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Pictures Of The Rapist Terrorizing Lagos State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of The Rapist Terrorizing Lagos State (1609 Views)

Notorious Robbers Terrorizing Lagos Residents, Nabbed On Valentine's Day. Photo / 12-Year-Old Girl Terrorizing Abia Community Nabbed By Villagers. Photos / Rapist Terrorizing EKSU Students, Arrested and stripped unclad (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of The Rapist Terrorizing Lagos State by Mimi880: 9:34pm On Mar 03, 2017
This guy has been terrorizing girls in Lagos since he graduated from KSU,His name is Don David Temitope, he just raped a friend of mine, same he also raped my bestie at KSU back then, He shouldn't be get away with this please, Please help share his pictures, He ought to be arrested and placed behind bars

Re: Pictures Of The Rapist Terrorizing Lagos State by Mimi880: 9:35pm On Mar 03, 2017
More

Re: Pictures Of The Rapist Terrorizing Lagos State by Mimi880: 9:39pm On Mar 03, 2017
Here

Re: Pictures Of The Rapist Terrorizing Lagos State by Israeljones(m): 9:43pm On Mar 03, 2017
and why is mary not the one reporting this...
i have alot of question for op..
because this conversation has alot of meaning to it
Re: Pictures Of The Rapist Terrorizing Lagos State by searchng4love: 9:43pm On Mar 03, 2017
Eleyigidigan
Re: Pictures Of The Rapist Terrorizing Lagos State by Abduljohn(m): 9:46pm On Mar 03, 2017
If you have a case why not go to police station because here na to view and comot ooooo I no sure say u fit get anywhere from here. best of luck

BTW! What is this world turning to? No remorse for wrong doings again
Re: Pictures Of The Rapist Terrorizing Lagos State by donfemo(m): 9:47pm On Mar 03, 2017
WHY NOT REPORT TO RELEVANT LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES
Re: Pictures Of The Rapist Terrorizing Lagos State by sleeknick: 9:50pm On Mar 03, 2017
Ok. I go seize em preek when i see am angry
Re: Pictures Of The Rapist Terrorizing Lagos State by Mimi880: 9:56pm On Mar 03, 2017
Israeljones:
and why is mary not the one reporting this...
i have alot of question for op..
because this conversation has alot of meaning to it
She couldn't, She's scared her parents might come across this
Re: Pictures Of The Rapist Terrorizing Lagos State by Mimi880: 9:56pm On Mar 03, 2017
Abduljohn:
If you have a case why not go to police station because here na to view and comot ooooo I no sure say u fit get anywhere from here. best of luck

BTW! What is this world turning to? No remorse for wrong doings again
It's gonna get to places from here at least, And it's gonna make people truly aware who David really is
Re: Pictures Of The Rapist Terrorizing Lagos State by Mimi880: 9:57pm On Mar 03, 2017
donfemo:
WHY NOT REPORT TO RELEVANT LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES
Working towards that, Thanks
Re: Pictures Of The Rapist Terrorizing Lagos State by Mimi880: 9:57pm On Mar 03, 2017
Mynd44
Re: Pictures Of The Rapist Terrorizing Lagos State by decatalyst(m): 10:09pm On Mar 03, 2017
Going this way is just gonna complicate issues. Rape is a hard enough case to prove, especially when report and tests are not carried out immediately.

With what is done so far, the dude can get your asses sued for character defamation and claim damages.

Using his pictures is so wrong because he wasn't declared wanted by relevant authorities, neither has the case been proven beyond reasonable doubt that he is a rapist.

Remember, what is right in law is what is proven beyond doubt!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Rapist Terrorizing Lagos State by Israeljones(m): 10:11pm On Mar 03, 2017
Mimi880:

She couldn't, She's scared her parents might come across this
and you think with this,,, there is no possibility her parent mind find out if they were to see this story.. how old is she?
Rape is a very serious issue everyone is always interested in and am sure her parent would have bin glad they found out and wud be pleased to help her get justice...
You cant go farther than this if she doesn't come out herself... because the guy is even defending himself well that he never did anything...
Re: Pictures Of The Rapist Terrorizing Lagos State by nextprince: 5:06am On Mar 09, 2017
Don David Temitope

CC
seguno2
Re: Pictures Of The Rapist Terrorizing Lagos State by toocoded: 10:06am On Mar 09, 2017
searchng4love:
Eleyigidigan
This one is strong!!! grin
Re: Pictures Of The Rapist Terrorizing Lagos State by CONFAMA: 6:05pm On Mar 09, 2017
The guy is so cute... I sincerely doubt the rape allegation undecided

(1) (Reply)

Greedy Driver Sells Boss' N10million Toyota SUV For N50,000 (pics) / Igbo Aborigines… Left Ife Long Before Oduduwa Arrived – Dr Bolaji Aremo / Nigerian In South African Resort To Self-defense Over Attacks On Them (videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.