Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Uac Test And 1000naira Rechareg Card. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Uac Test And 1000naira Rechareg Card. (1987 Views)

Success Message From UAC Via Workforce / Uac Test / Uac Foods Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uac Test And 1000naira Rechareg Card. by pandora(f): 11:02am On Jan 19, 2007
PLS can someone help!
I got this mail Yesterdat from uacfoods@tiscali.de

hOW true is this mail?

Subject: REF; UAC FOOD
    Following your application for Technical Trainees in our
organization, you are invited for an aptitude test as scheduled below:

Venue: Ojota Secondary School
            Ikorodu Road,
            Ojota
            Lagos.

Date: 20th January 2007

Time: 9.00 am

Please come along with Passport Photograph, Original and photocopies
of
your credentials (Birth Certificate, Senior Secondary School
Certificate, HND or Degree Certificates including CV
SECONDLY, Purchase a N1, 000 recharge card of any mobile network and
send the number to the e-mail uacfood@yahoo.com in other for us to book
a sit for you and reduce the number of candidates then follow the
steps.

SURNAME:
OTHER NAME:
RECHARGE CARD PIN NUMBER:
INDICATE THE MOBILE NETWORK e.g MTN,CELTEL, GLOBACOM.

Thank you

Osarugue Osowa (Mrs.)
Human Resource Manager (UAC foods)
Re: Uac Test And 1000naira Rechareg Card. by cornel318(m): 11:09am On Jan 19, 2007
Pandora,

Beware of the Eyez of March"Julius Ceaser",
I think UAC is a mega industry to even conduct test or interview in an open place like
a secondary school or stuffs like that, it should be done in a hotel.

As regards the recharge card , i can't say 4 sure but i believe if there was going to be
a tip, it won't be so meagre.

Is there any one in the house who has attended or has a friend who has attended .
Lets keep our fingers crossed.
Re: Uac Test And 1000naira Rechareg Card. by TY4succex(m): 11:32am On Jan 19, 2007
@pandora
I can say categorically and assertively that the invitation u receive is fake!!!
UAC does not use a yahoo address(uacfood@yahoo.com) and does not charge any candidate a fee for aptitude test or any employment whatsoever. So beware.
I wrote their test last yr nov. at unilag and the invitation carries thier website and proper letterheaded mail.I was subsequently invited for an interview yesterday. No charge, no fee ,no recharge card.just free .dont let any yahoo yahoo folks rob u of ur hard earn money.
for more info visit
Re: Uac Test And 1000naira Rechareg Card. by cornel318(m): 11:48am On Jan 19, 2007
Pandora,
Are u there ,

Thanks very much "TY' cool cool
So case dismissed,end of discussion

I pray EFCC will soon fish out those unscrupulous elements who wants
to take undue advantage of the precarious situation in the country to cheat
innocent Jobseekers .

May God continue to open our Eyez Amennnnnnnnnnn.
Re: Uac Test And 1000naira Rechareg Card. by thugsreal(m): 11:53am On Jan 19, 2007
presently, only 'WORKFORCE' recruits for UACN, note UACN not UAC foods. So disregard it.
Re: Uac Test And 1000naira Rechareg Card. by iskido(m): 11:58am On Jan 19, 2007
UAC is a company to big to request for recharge card to book a sit for u. To me i believe it's a SCAM. Pls be carfeful guys.
Re: Uac Test And 1000naira Rechareg Card. by PDF: 12:05pm On Jan 19, 2007
The scammer took advantage of UAC's mistake; the Human Resource Manager shouldn't have listed all our email addresses openly - that's why we have the BCC's column.
Re: Uac Test And 1000naira Rechareg Card. by Johnny(m): 12:27pm On Jan 19, 2007
Haba, you should have been wiser by now. That's 419!!
Re: Uac Test And 1000naira Rechareg Card. by uzygirl(f): 12:52pm On Jan 19, 2007
419, they're getting smarter, but we should get wiser. Just ignore it.
Re: Uac Test And 1000naira Rechareg Card. by ollyruffy: 1:24pm On Jan 19, 2007
PDF had said it all.So,ignore the mail
@TY4success,can u please give some clues on what to expect in their test.thanks so much.
one love!
Re: Uac Test And 1000naira Rechareg Card. by noellamba: 1:53pm On Jan 19, 2007
This is pure scam. If UAC is organising test, there will not be any form of payment by the candidates. I happen to write one UAC test though it was organised by WORKFORCE
Re: Uac Test And 1000naira Rechareg Card. by okeyz(m): 2:31pm On Jan 19, 2007
MEN what can i say about this site it is tha bomb for job seekers needing info .

Can you imagine i get this same mail from UACfood@yahoo.com telling me to come to ojota sec school,well now i have got this good info from good guys like you.

I am really grateful fo this site and the sincere contributors this shows that we are really heading somewhere ,so i can have my sat rest insteda of wasting my transport fare to ojota .thanks
Re: Uac Test And 1000naira Rechareg Card. by PDF: 3:10pm On Jan 19, 2007
@ Okeyz. . .

I think you got it wrong. A test will take place on Sat at Ojota Secondary School. We are only saying the message which included the sending of recharge card is a scam.

So if u got a message from careers@uacfoodsng.com then you should be at Ojota by 9am.
Re: Uac Test And 1000naira Rechareg Card. by bobocj(m): 3:49pm On Jan 19, 2007
I got both the original and fake invitations. Didnt want to bother d house cos i know the fake was a scam. besides uac usea their web add not yahoo.com
Re: Uac Test And 1000naira Rechareg Card. by ogwudeuku(m): 7:40pm On Jan 19, 2007
Bob! Thank God yu know the truth so follow ur mind dont send a cent to any mother fucker that stay @ home lazily and scam pple ooooooooooooooo
Sorry 4 that wrong use of words over here,but am not appy wt thoses fools what do they fink we are ,wanting to take what does nt belong to them?
Re: Uac Test And 1000naira Rechareg Card. by okeyz(m): 3:44pm On Jan 20, 2007
hi guys
did any of you attend the uac test,i was indisposed so i couldn't go .
please let me know what happened.
thanks
Re: Uac Test And 1000naira Rechareg Card. by ogwudeuku(m): 4:55pm On Jan 20, 2007
I did er, well it was ok,pretty lots of thinking to do just left there hope positively to be called 4 the oral interview,my regards

(1) (Reply)

Pz Ability Test / Telnet Offer! / Amcon Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.