Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,703 members, 7,809,674 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

NURTW Official Kokozaria Confirms Relationship With Actress Awele Odita - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / NURTW Official Kokozaria Confirms Relationship With Actress Awele Odita (1541 Views)

Kokozaria & Awele Odita Welcome Son In USA (Pics) / Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy / Woman Says Awele Odita Is Pregnant For Her Husband, Congratulates The Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NURTW Official Kokozaria Confirms Relationship With Actress Awele Odita by CEOJAMIENAIJA(m): 11:56pm On Mar 03, 2017
At the start of the year, a married mother-of-two accused a Nigerian actress, Awele Odita, of being pregnant for her NURTW official husband, Koko Zaria (Read here). Now, after almost two months, Kokozaria has confirmed that he is indeed in a relationship with Awele and even hints that they are married.

He posted a photo of himself and Awele on Instagram and wrote; "Aya olomu original, take it or leave it i love you like kilode @aweleodita7" Awele replied to the post with, "I love you too my King".

Kokozaria went on to refer to both his wife and Awele as "my wives".

For weeks now, Kokozaria had been dropping clues that he was in a relationship with Awele by commenting on her photos with endearing words and Awele on her part always replied him, referring to him as her king. Today will be the first time he is confirming it in no uncertain terms.

Some people have expressed their disapproval of actress Awele Odita's relationship with married NURTW official, Kokozaria, but Awele doesn't care. In fact, she has a message for her critics.

"If You like Hate Ijeawele From Now Till Thy Kingdom Come, Heavenly Father Will Never Stop Blessing Me... Bcoz He Who God Has Blessed No Man Can Ever Curse. Ko ri fun e bi ero si mi. Amin. #GodGatByBack " she wrote on Instagram."

At the time Kokozaria's wife (aka Mumcy Aliyah) accused the actress of being pregnant for her husband, Awele had denied being pregnant, but she did not deny being in a relationship with the man. Though the relationship has now been confirmed, the pregnancy is still a rumour.

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/03/nurtw-official-kokozaria-confirms.html

lalasticlala fynestboi missyb3

Re: NURTW Official Kokozaria Confirms Relationship With Actress Awele Odita by goldbim(f): 1:16am On Mar 04, 2017
Agbero husband and wives.. lipsrsealed....SMH lipsrsealed!they'l come on social media and start forming MR Responsible..if I hear!.i wonder how they sleep @night with the kind of money they collect with force and assault
Re: NURTW Official Kokozaria Confirms Relationship With Actress Awele Odita by dayleke: 10:01am On Mar 04, 2017
goldbim:
Agbero husband and wives.. lipsrsealed....SMH lipsrsealed!they'l come on social media and start forming MR Responsible..if I hear!.i wonder how they sleep @night with the kind of money they collect with force and assault

You dey vex gan o....

1 Like

Re: NURTW Official Kokozaria Confirms Relationship With Actress Awele Odita by yedidiah(m): 10:03pm On Mar 04, 2017
Why are NURTW guys so popular in the South West?

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of E-money And A Mobile Police Man / New Trend? Braless Rihanna Steps Out In Yet Another Over-sized Denim Outfit / Little Comedienne Emmanuella Hangs Out With Olamide "Badoo"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.