Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

2019 Presidency: Tinubu Divides Northern Leaders - The Sun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidency: Tinubu Divides Northern Leaders - The Sun (29860 Views)

Hardworking Leaders, The Lazy Youths And The $320m Abacha Loot / 2019 Presidency: Tinubu Reportedly Gives Buhari Condition / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidency: Tinubu Divides Northern Leaders - The Sun by Amarabae(f): 9:04am On Mar 04, 2017
mercyville:
HIS BASE IS LAGOS AND LAGOS,WITH THE TOUCH OF TINUBU AND HIS MEN HAD BECOME THE FIFTH ECONOMY IN AFRICA-AS MUCH AS I DO NOT KNOW HIM PERSONALLY,I THINK HE HAS THE MIDAS TOUCH-PUT HIM IN CHARGE OF NIGERIA AND NIGERIA WILL GROW LIKE LAGOS-
Go to sokoto caliphate and tell them this, you think that the north time for your logic, A northerner is replacing buhari in 2019, i am very certain of that.
Kwankwaso vs tinubu in 2019. If kwankwaso run with okorocha or oshiomole, he will win votes in the North, SE and SS.its a simple logic.

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: Tinubu Divides Northern Leaders - The Sun by repogirl(f): 9:06am On Mar 04, 2017
They are taking Tinubu's words out of context. If he indeed means to run for the Presidency, he is too smart to reveal it like this and at this vulnerable time.

The media is just bent on making a story where there's none.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency: Tinubu Divides Northern Leaders - The Sun by engrchykae(m): 9:09am On Mar 04, 2017
aljharem:

No he is not. We need to rally around Tinubu. Funny as it sounds
rally round a man who cant stand on his word?why not rally around ipob?

7 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: Tinubu Divides Northern Leaders - The Sun by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 04, 2017
`

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: Tinubu Divides Northern Leaders - The Sun by engrchykae(m): 9:12am On Mar 04, 2017
aljharem:

GEJ had the opportunity anyway I don't like Tinubu but we need to support him in the south. Trust me

We need to go as a united front
are you soliciting for the support of ordinary 5%?

7 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: Tinubu Divides Northern Leaders - The Sun by kayzat: 9:12am On Mar 04, 2017
sarrki:
Jagaban if eventually you will contest

Which am sure you will not contest against baba

Akanbi omo olodo ide you have my vote

As well as that of the progressives

Long live muhammadu Buhari

Long Live Asiwaju

Long live federal republic of Nigeria

Tinubu is not contesting for any Presidential post he just said all that to confuse the traitors around him at that particular times to keep them busy and pepper dem for body.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: Tinubu Divides Northern Leaders - The Sun by ShootToKill: 9:12am On Mar 04, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
south ?I think gej is from the north Yoruba prepare for a shocker if tinubu contest 2019 that is when you ll see real redefined hate in campaigning

If Thiefnuubu contests against
a bearded gudali goat from sokoto he will be trounced ferociously without mercy. Even he himself knows this. This is not the time to shout 'southern unity'. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: Tinubu Divides Northern Leaders - The Sun by mercyville: 9:17am On Mar 04, 2017
Amarabae:
Go to sokoto caliphate and tell them this, you think that the north time for your logic, A northerner is replacing buhari in 2019, i am very certain of that.
Kwankwaso vs tinubu in 2019. If kwankwaso run with okorocha or oshiomole, he will win votes in the North, SE and SS.its a simple logic.
I AM NOT REALLY A FAN OF TINUBU BUT I THINK HE HAS A GIFT FROM GOD WHICH NIGERIA NEEDS-EITHER EAST,NORTH,WEST OR SOUTH,I WANT THE BEST FOR THE NATION-

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: Tinubu Divides Northern Leaders - The Sun by dragonking3: 9:21am On Mar 04, 2017
Opakan2:
See as Igbo politicians come quiet like say dem no dey exist.. ride on Jagaban of Africa
you are a big coward. Face the northerners that confronted Thiefnubuu and leave the igbos alone

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency: Tinubu Divides Northern Leaders - The Sun by DonCortino: 9:22am On Mar 04, 2017
Nazeren:
Lol.

Anyway, I'm expecting biafraudd wailers to come and mourn.

Lol! mourn??

We are enjoying d show cheesy cheesy

Buhari never die finish, afonjas and their masters don dey drag him seat. D funny thing b say dem dey even dey sideline d mere commissioner for d matta. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: Tinubu Divides Northern Leaders - The Sun by adeadeyera(m): 9:24am On Mar 04, 2017
modath:

Sarrki.... never heard of summary ni? smiley

God bless you ooo. Me sef dey wait for the guy.

Sarrki, come and meet me here o. I dey wait.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Tinubu Divides Northern Leaders - The Sun by engrchykae(m): 9:30am On Mar 04, 2017
Opakan2:

not cowardice pretty one..

I mean they ought to start making moves too, not just sit there and expect Tinubu to install them as president after doing all the work

The game is on and they are dulling big time
u are already missing the igbos,well there is an important business right now and its called BIAFRA.as you can see pat utomi,soludo and co doing the needful,so continue ur zoo politics with the north.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: Tinubu Divides Northern Leaders - The Sun by DonCortino: 9:36am On Mar 04, 2017
Opakan2:
See as Igbo politicians come quiet like say dem no dey exist.. ride on Jagaban of Africa

Leave igbos out of this! We are watching how d slaves and their masters will slog this one out.

...eating my popcorn cheesy

8 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: Tinubu Divides Northern Leaders - The Sun by engrchykae(m): 9:40am On Mar 04, 2017
mercyville:
HIS BASE IS LAGOS AND LAGOS,WITH THE TOUCH OF TINUBU AND HIS MEN HAD BECOME THE FIFTH ECONOMY IN AFRICA-AS MUCH AS I DO NOT KNOW HIM PERSONALLY,I THINK HE HAS THE MIDAS TOUCH-PUT HIM IN CHARGE OF NIGERIA AND NIGERIA WILL GROW LIKE LAGOS-
since 1999,if tinubu is a good economy revivalist as you paint him,he is supposed to have transformed the southwest region into the fifth economy in africa afterall he installed fasholas 4 out of the 6 states of the southwest.he should first transform his region before transforming nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: Tinubu Divides Northern Leaders - The Sun by Igolasko: 9:48am On Mar 04, 2017
I love your day dreaming.Nothing is impossible in Nigeria.With the situation of things is possibility of ruling Nigeria as president is as simple as impossible.
He probably misquoted.It is the dream of dog that would ever remains in his mind that never manifest.If horses are dream a bigger would ride .

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: Tinubu Divides Northern Leaders - The Sun by farouk0403(m): 9:50am On Mar 04, 2017
sarrki:

Lol sis mi

The full story is better ma

Long live modath

You are double blessed sis

What I am yet to understand is the constant sidelining of the easterners in Nigeriana politics, this is not fair.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: Tinubu Divides Northern Leaders - The Sun by Leo3333: 10:02am On Mar 04, 2017
aljharem:
It is time for the South to unite behind Tinubu. I know it sounds absurd but trust me if we don't we will regret it. The North has always used the south, it is time we use the North to move this country forward.

I don't like Tinubu but at this Junction, we need to think ahead.

Tah! shocked

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: Tinubu Divides Northern Leaders - The Sun by adeadeyera(m): 10:03am On Mar 04, 2017
sarrki:
Jagaban if eventually you will contest

Which am sure you will not contest against baba

Akanbi omo olodo ide you have my vote

As well as that of the progressives

Long live muhammadu Buhari

Long Live Asiwaju

Long live federal republic of Nigeria

I'd patiently awaited a response from you dude.
Lemme tell you something (and feel free to quote me ANY DAY ANYTIME).

Your mentor, obviously, has been nurturing the ambition since God-knows-when; and from the foregoing, he wants to try to ride on sentiments (going by the Buhari example) which isn't going to work for him because of the timing. Plus, Buhari appears to have destroyed that goodwill. Except Ag. President Osinbajo cleans up the mess, and that ASAP.

You know what, we're aware of his schemings. No be today. Just that he got too drunk and somewhat overambitious, even though he tried to position himself as a "Party Father"(with the garb that party fathers don't vie for public offices but determine who does).

Whatever made him 'anoint' Ahmed Lawan (I'm sure you yourself can't tell ) remains shrouded in mystery. But keen observers said he did because he thought he could manipulate the poor man(forgetting that Lawan is Fulani). Plus, with their eyes set on 2019, he didn't want to 'make Saraki more powerful than he already was' (he too has the political clout from the North Central region, which could easily extend to other Northern blocs to Tinubu's disadvantage).

Alas, his victimisation of Saraki and purported political high-handedness against all other APC stocks within the National Assembly who supported Saraki (Dino, Alasoadura, Sani Yerima et al) has only made the Like Minds group stronger. Senate President, His Excellency Abubakar Bukola Saraki, is waxing stronger and stronger by the day to the chagrin of haters.

Not only has he weathered the storm of the crises well, the 8th Senate, which he oversees, will also go down in history as The Best(its not 4 years yet but the achievements are there; visible to the blind and audible to the deaf).

In contrast, the same can't be said of your mentor. Undoubtedly politically savvy, but he's been found out; and never again will his Machiavellian slyboots work on us. NEVER!

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: Tinubu Divides Northern Leaders - The Sun by NNVanguard(m): 10:13am On Mar 04, 2017
Lifestone:
It's the right of all Nigerians to aspire into the highest office in the country and must then sell what their programmes are. It's ridiculous the way we elect our leaders in this country not looking for the best hands but principally your tribe.
If somebody from any of the Zone emerges, it must be that he is our best to have come from such a zone.
I also have concerns that old men are the one discussing the future of Nigeria and the youth are not joining, the average age of those interviewed is over 70. Credible younger Nigeria who are politically inclined should join in the determination of our future

That's what we are working in in the New Nigeria Vanguard, making sure that power is wrestled out of this old men who have outlived their usefulness politically.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: Tinubu Divides Northern Leaders - The Sun by adeadeyera(m): 10:14am On Mar 04, 2017
sarrki:

Osinbajo is a astute Omoluabi

He knows jagaban as his leader

He won't go against the wish of Akanbi

He's not a betrayer like fayemi, Tambuwal and El rufai

Oh, so el Rufai has betrayed your oga? Too bad.
But come to think of it, why be say na only your oga dem dey betray? Something is amiss.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: Tinubu Divides Northern Leaders - The Sun by sameni123(m): 10:15am On Mar 04, 2017
Rubbish press fake news
Re: 2019 Presidency: Tinubu Divides Northern Leaders - The Sun by 989900: 10:17am On Mar 04, 2017
Tinubu is the new Maradona.

Osinbajo is 2019.

After Osinbajo, APC will back someone from the Southeast, most likely, 'Okorohausa' (he is the most de-tribalized and he is technically Hausa boy . . . born, raised in the north, speaks the language, a part time Lagos boy too).

Bottom line the Southeast gets the Presidency after Osinbajo, the North after the Southeast.

North plays VP till then.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Tinubu Divides Northern Leaders - The Sun by adeadeyera(m): 10:21am On Mar 04, 2017
aljharem:
It is time for the South to unite behind Tinubu. I know it sounds absurd but trust me if we don't we will regret it. The North has always used the south, it is time we use the North to move this country forward.

I don't like Tinubu but at this Junction, we need to think ahead.

Balderdash! What the Americans call BULLSHIT

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: Tinubu Divides Northern Leaders - The Sun by tishbite41(m): 10:21am On Mar 04, 2017
these Hausa -Fulani and dere Afonja slaves shuld leave d Igbos alone na. we want Biafra and not a useless presidency. u pple dat have bin ruling for d past 57 yrs wat have you achieved? Nigeria is cursed, we nid Biafra.

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: Tinubu Divides Northern Leaders - The Sun by adeadeyera(m): 10:21am On Mar 04, 2017
aljharem:

No he is not. We need to rally around Tinubu. Funny as it sounds

Goan siddon somewhere and sip Lipton jare

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: Tinubu Divides Northern Leaders - The Sun by adeadeyera(m): 10:22am On Mar 04, 2017
sarrki:

As usual they will soon bombard you

Before nko? Because he's not making sense.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: Tinubu Divides Northern Leaders - The Sun by adeadeyera(m): 10:23am On Mar 04, 2017
aljharem:

We need to go as a united front

"United front" for what battle exactly?

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: Tinubu Divides Northern Leaders - The Sun by notoriousbabe: 10:36am On Mar 04, 2017
The story too long o, my history note book no long like this jo
Re: 2019 Presidency: Tinubu Divides Northern Leaders - The Sun by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 04, 2017
Thank God.
U Neva fvk with the north.
They determine hu becomes the nations no 1
Re: 2019 Presidency: Tinubu Divides Northern Leaders - The Sun by Intrepid01(m): 10:48am On Mar 04, 2017
MrMcJay:
Tinubu is a very smart politician. He wants Osinbajo as president but won't come out to reveal that as it would redirect the attacks to Osinbajo.

He has simply tossed a red-herring to scatter the North and make them say what they are thinking. Meanwhile, Osinbajo is going from Aba to Warri to Akwa Ibom, stealing the heart of the SE and SS. He's not making the mistake of Gej and OBJ who did everything to pacify the north at the expense of their own people.

In 2019, if the south presents one single candidate, the North is finished cos that can't stand that. They always scatter the south prior to elections, but can't believe the same dish would be served to them this time.

They would fight Tinubu from now till 2018 only for them to discover in 2019 that Osinbajo is the main guy. By then, it would be too late.

Interesting days are ahead.

You are indeed an intelligent man sir. Tinubu used Mourinho's tactics. Instead of everybody focusing on Osinbajo, he makes a statement and divert all political discussions, attacks and arrangement away from Osinbajo.

That man is an intelligent man, he's always steps ahead of others. Tinubu knows Osinbajo is his best shot at the presidency and hes jealously protecting him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

20 More Exotic Cars For Reps Arrive, 100 More To Arrive, Each Unit Costs N17m / Operation 'Ayem A Kpatuma' Launched In Benue By Army, Ortom Rocks Military Wear / Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.