Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Gloria Ogbuka Ada Is HIV Negative - RSHMB (Pics) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Gloria Ogbuka Ada Is HIV Negative - RSHMB (Pics) (51650 Views)

Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part / Heroes In Birth: Inspiring Tales Of HIV Negative Bauchi Kids Born By Women / Can An HIV Negative Woman And Her HIV Positive Partner Conceive Naturally? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gloria Ogbuka Ada Is HIV Negative - RSHMB (Pics) by crispyvick(f): 2:00pm On Mar 04, 2017
[quote author=Drinokrane post=54263798]
She blocked her fb acct[/quo
i don't even knw wat to say,bt if her result proves that she is negative.she gats to sue d psn responsible
Re: Gloria Ogbuka Ada Is HIV Negative - RSHMB (Pics) by messenger4891: 2:02pm On Mar 04, 2017
pls what about their conversation on watzzap blc the gal in question didn't deny it rather she agreed and apportioned the blame on guy that infected her and men in general bikonu.the screen shot of the conversation was there
Re: Gloria Ogbuka Ada Is HIV Negative - RSHMB (Pics) by PenisCaP: 2:40pm On Mar 04, 2017
Obascoetubi:
see this flat head, which false results is that? is she not the one who say it's another wicked guy who infected her with hiv ? you guys should check their previous conversations, because this lady even agree to have hiv

U have proven how coneheaded u are .
So u dnt know u can easily use 2 fones and impersonate some1.....

"Educated tribe them"..

1 Like

Re: Gloria Ogbuka Ada Is HIV Negative - RSHMB (Pics) by LorDBolton(m): 2:50pm On Mar 04, 2017
wins18:
why is it that the cure for this virus has not been found, but ebola that is more deadlier has been completely eradicated and long forgotten. Something is fishy here.

Dude ebola n hiv no be same ish

Those pharmaceutical coys + govts will release more funds for R&grin to combat ebola based on its fiery nature.

Hiv on the other hand na 'revenue generating virus'. E.g condom sales, tests etc angry

3 Likes

Re: Gloria Ogbuka Ada Is HIV Negative - RSHMB (Pics) by reflx(m): 3:03pm On Mar 04, 2017
Sha we know the guy has HIV
Re: Gloria Ogbuka Ada Is HIV Negative - RSHMB (Pics) by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:10pm On Mar 04, 2017
DrP2000:
That test is not yet confirmatory, moreover it didn't specify the one done , SEROLOGY FOR HIV 1 or HIV 2, Anyway will advise her not to jubilate yet, till she repeat the test after 3-6months because she can be positive but it will show negative if it is during the window period of the virus. This doesn't completely signify that the person is negative except if its ANTIGEN TEST (PCR) that one is more confirmatory. But if actually she is being framed up, let her report the matter to.police for onward prosecution of the culprits for character assassination and defamation.

Correct, it seems like you know your onions concerning HIV lab testing.
Re: Gloria Ogbuka Ada Is HIV Negative - RSHMB (Pics) by nelszx: 3:17pm On Mar 04, 2017
DrP2000:
That test is not yet confirmatory, moreover it didn't specify the one done , SEROLOGY FOR HIV 1 or HIV 2, Anyway will advise her not to jubilate yet, till she repeat the test after 3-6months because she can be positive but it will show negative if it is during the window period of the virus. This doesn't completely signify that the person is negative except if its ANTIGEN TEST (PCR) that one is more confirmatory. But if actually she is being framed up, let her report the matter to.police for onward prosecution of the culprits for character assassination and defamation.

Well you didn't check the result clearly it states sero-negative as at dd/mm/yy meaning she's not completely negative until after specified periods. Most times you don't need confirmatory with PCR if the serial algorithm is followed.
Re: Gloria Ogbuka Ada Is HIV Negative - RSHMB (Pics) by Nnamdionu1: 3:32pm On Mar 04, 2017
[quote author=fabuloz1 post=54262598]I read their conversation and she attested to it that she was infected by another man. This test must be fake just to remain in the game.

The guy impersonated the babe. He used fake account with the babe's name. Try to be sure before coming to a conclusion. Follow the story dude. Let's help discourage such media rape]

1 Like

Re: Gloria Ogbuka Ada Is HIV Negative - RSHMB (Pics) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 04, 2017
Obascoetubi:
see this flat head, which false results is that? is she not the one who say it's another wicked guy who infected her with hiv ? you guys should check their previous conversations, because this lady even agree to have hiv

Thank you,,, thought I was the only one who noticed,
Let her do 10 check ups abeq,,,after accepting you are positive, so she didn't even know,her HIV status b4

If its a set up,, that dude should be in court, this na big mess
Re: Gloria Ogbuka Ada Is HIV Negative - RSHMB (Pics) by castrol180(m): 4:31pm On Mar 04, 2017
Ipob, blackmailing, HIV, rough sex, ashawo all be like one - negativism
Re: Gloria Ogbuka Ada Is HIV Negative - RSHMB (Pics) by Nnamdionu1: 4:32pm On Mar 04, 2017
twistedBalls:

Thank you,,, thought I was the only one who noticed,
Let her do 10 check ups abeq,,,after accepting you are positive, so she didn't even know,her HIV status b4

If its a set up,, that dude should be in court, this na big mess

Have you been following the story? Or you just read the 1st Publication? Let's not just run into conclusions without concrete reasons. From the stories that were published yesterday, the said guy faked her account just to tarnish her image just because she refused giving in to his advances. She went for a test yesterday and was confirmed negative. Today again she went to a different known hospital and is still negative. Let's stop spreading fake news, it can kill. *Say no to media humiliation*

2 Likes

Re: Gloria Ogbuka Ada Is HIV Negative - RSHMB (Pics) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 04, 2017
wins18:
why is it that the cure for this virus has not been found, but ebola that is more deadlier has been completely eradicated and long forgotten. Something is fishy here.
Asif God wants to use it to remind humans that sex is deadly at times

1 Like

Re: Gloria Ogbuka Ada Is HIV Negative - RSHMB (Pics) by fabuloz1(m): 4:35pm On Mar 04, 2017
[quote author=Nnamdionu1 post=54266544][/quote]
Fake account on whatsapp? shocked so are you trying to say, the guy also used her number to log in whatsapp? Bro... Get your fact right, you and me didn't know what transpired so as such, the first news holds more water than the 2nd news. Girls can do anything ehhhh!!! Just to remain in the game
Re: Gloria Ogbuka Ada Is HIV Negative - RSHMB (Pics) by fabuloz1(m): 4:39pm On Mar 04, 2017
lalasticlala:

That's obviously a fake chat, arranged by two people
Obviously, you can't be sure about this. She just wanna cover her tracks, that's all.
Re: Gloria Ogbuka Ada Is HIV Negative - RSHMB (Pics) by Crysallis(m): 4:44pm On Mar 04, 2017
The guys account has been changed. The girl blocked new comments on her page. no one has threatened to file a law suit.

COnclusion: Staged Drama
Re: Gloria Ogbuka Ada Is HIV Negative - RSHMB (Pics) by Nnamdionu1: 4:46pm On Mar 04, 2017
fabuloz1:

Fake account on whatsapp? shocked so are you trying to say, the guy also used her number to log in whatsapp? Bro... Get your fact right, you and me didn't know what transpired so as such, the first news holds more water than the 2nd news. Girls can do anything ehhhh!!! Just to remain in the game

You must be a phone illiterate. Do you know the girl's phone number? Oya get your phone, store your friends number with Oguka. The two of you should chat. Screen shot the chats and post here lets see the result.

1 Like

Re: Gloria Ogbuka Ada Is HIV Negative - RSHMB (Pics) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 04, 2017
Nnamdionu1:

You must be a phone illiterate. Do you know the girl's phone number? Oya get your phone, store your friends number with Oguka. The two of you should chat. Screen shot the chats and post here lets see the result.

A real phone illiterate. As if WhatsApp would show someone's number after u already saved it with a name.
Re: Gloria Ogbuka Ada Is HIV Negative - RSHMB (Pics) by PrinceMario(m): 5:07pm On Mar 04, 2017
Obascoetubi:
Dumb head.
How are you so sure the chat isn't an arranged thing
Re: Gloria Ogbuka Ada Is HIV Negative - RSHMB (Pics) by tulus(f): 5:16pm On Mar 04, 2017
Its very easy to blackmail somebody on wassapp na.just to get 2phones with 2 sim cards.Chikenaaa.
Re: Gloria Ogbuka Ada Is HIV Negative - RSHMB (Pics) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 04, 2017
Nnamdionu1:

Have you been following the story? Or you just read the 1st Publication? Let's not just run into conclusions without concrete reasons. From the stories that were published yesterday, the said guy faked her account just to tarnish her image just because she refused giving in to his advances. She went for a test yesterday and was confirmed negative. Today again she went to a different known hospital and is still negative. Let's stop spreading fake news, it can kill. *Say no to media humiliation*

Abeq read my post again

Why is she not taking legal actions ?

2 Likes

Re: Gloria Ogbuka Ada Is HIV Negative - RSHMB (Pics) by engrpheleeks(m): 5:58pm On Mar 04, 2017
Distribute kwa? They shud kukuma close Nigeria. Ogbeni.
Re: Gloria Ogbuka Ada Is HIV Negative - RSHMB (Pics) by YourWife(f): 6:54pm On Mar 04, 2017
Malcolmx12:
u can impersonate someone in WhatsApp, just get two phones two sims. Finish
Actually, one phone, one sim!!! I use two whatsapps in my phone!!! I registered both of my lines on the 2 whatsapps... And I chat wt myself!!! Well... If I don't wanna give u no attention grin

Re: Gloria Ogbuka Ada Is HIV Negative - RSHMB (Pics) by fabuloz1(m): 7:17pm On Mar 04, 2017
Nnamdionu1:

And you must be a phone neer-do-well. Were you there? You don't know anything yet covering up for someone. If you even check well, you would see the girl's dp on her profile. So the guy also used her pic on his profile pic just to send message to the world right? I swear down, you have brain tumour and it's making you to think less grin

Re: Gloria Ogbuka Ada Is HIV Negative - RSHMB (Pics) by crystalmi(f): 7:41pm On Mar 04, 2017
fabuloz1:
I read their conversation and she attested to it that she was infected by another man. This test must be fake just to remain in the game. grin
WhatsApp chat can be fake Why are people so dumb. You can fake anybody on WhatsApp! Just get a second phone and viola its game. Haba! You should be able to know that much joor
Re: Gloria Ogbuka Ada Is HIV Negative - RSHMB (Pics) by crystalmi(f): 7:43pm On Mar 04, 2017
fabuloz1:

And you must be a phone neer-do-well. Were you there? You don't know anything yet covering up for someone. If you even check well, you would see the girl's dp on her profile. So the guy also used her pic on his profile pic just to send message to the world right? I swear down, you have brain tumour and it's making you to think less grin
Jesus!!! I think your IQ is very low. Haba you are so dumb! If you can change the name you can also put a dp to match the name so far you are in charge of the second phone.

1 Like

Re: Gloria Ogbuka Ada Is HIV Negative - RSHMB (Pics) by TinaAnita(f): 7:54pm On Mar 04, 2017
Please no one should mess with my head.

That nigga should come finish what he started. Is he really HIV positive? Who infected him with HIV?

The supposed Whatsapp conversation between him and this lady contradicts the HIV test result so it's either dude framed the lady up or the lady is playing pranks.

I beg make una no confuse me
Re: Gloria Ogbuka Ada Is HIV Negative - RSHMB (Pics) by fabuloz1(m): 7:54pm On Mar 04, 2017
crystalmi:

Jesus!!! I think your IQ is very low. Haba you are so dumb! If you can change the name you can also put a dp to match the name so far you are in charge of the second phone.
Oga, my point here is, you guys can't be covering her up and as such, you shouldn't conclude that two people chatted with each other and posted the chat. Oga, you don't knw so just ssssshhhh!!!!!!

Re: Gloria Ogbuka Ada Is HIV Negative - RSHMB (Pics) by yomeyome: 7:57pm On Mar 04, 2017
This HIV story could b true, I know her personally, she was introduced to my neighb way back in uni days in Calabar, d girl she stayed wit is named Hilda, d first day she arrived, she started datin nd sleeping wit our neighb named Lifu, d guy had a serious girlfriend who wasn't back from vacation as at then. She used to b fatter wit bigger butt than this. We were all shocked at her attitude, she did not send any of us, they were makin out at every given opportunity, we were all prayin for d serious girl to come back so we can witness her humiliation but alas that wasnt d case, lifu abandoned Vicky his girl to d shock of everyone in d compound nd continued wit this Gloria, when d side talks became too much, d girl who squartted her asked her to leave. Now fastforward to many yrs later I saw her by water lines looking so emaciated nd I had dis awful feeling that she must av contracted d deadly virus because of her lifestyle. This story is verifiable. We lived opposite d NECO office by IBB way, Calabar. The house is owned by a lady nd it shares d same fence with Donald Dukes house by d backside.
Re: Gloria Ogbuka Ada Is HIV Negative - RSHMB (Pics) by mazizitonene(m): 8:38pm On Mar 04, 2017
She should sue the murrafuqa if it's false...

and make him tender a public apology......
Re: Gloria Ogbuka Ada Is HIV Negative - RSHMB (Pics) by Origin(f): 8:47pm On Mar 04, 2017
The thread where they said she was HIV positive would have 100 pages of comments . While the correct and true message would have 3 pages.

I hope and pray her tarnished image may be retired to perfection. So easy to destroy so hard to fix.
Re: Gloria Ogbuka Ada Is HIV Negative - RSHMB (Pics) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 04, 2017
Obascoetubi:
yes, she should show us different results from different hospitals

She should show you what? who are you for her to show anything?

GLORIA OGBUKA SHOULD NOT SHOW ANYONE ANYTHING!!!! WHO ARE THESE IDIOTS ASKING HER TO "SHOW THEM ANOTHER RESULT." WHY DON'T THEY SHOW US THEIR OWN TEST RESULTS. EVEN IF SHE'S POSITIVE, WHY SHOULD WE BERATE HER AND THEN EXCUSE THE MAN (HER ACCUSER) WHO GOES AROUND SLEEPING WITH WOMEN WITHOUT PROTECTION.

I AM TIRED OF MEN DEMEANING WOMEN IN THIS COUNTRY. WHEN DO MEN TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR ACTIONS IN THIS COUNTRY? WHY IS EVERYTHING THE WOMAN'S FAULT? IF THIS LADY IS HIV POSITIVE, I AM 1000% SURE THAT THE GUY (YES, A MAN) GAVE IT TO HER AND NOT VICE VERSA.

ENOUGH OF THIS BULLSHIT!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19: Zindzi Mandela Dies At 59 / Ogun Has The Highest Number Of Quack Doctors - NMA / Too Many Expired Foods And Drinks Sold And Consumed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.