Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

EFCC Replies Deji Adeyanju Over N24b New EFCC Building Complex - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Replies Deji Adeyanju Over N24b New EFCC Building Complex (30230 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies / President Buhari Arrives New EFCC Office (photos) / N24b Office Complex: Magu Shocked Me, Says Ex-efcc Chair Waziri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Replies Deji Adeyanju Over N24b New EFCC Building Complex by loomer: 8:36am On Mar 04, 2017
Must they reply every time someone says something?
Re: EFCC Replies Deji Adeyanju Over N24b New EFCC Building Complex by ennysuccess(m): 8:38am On Mar 04, 2017
cheesy
Re: EFCC Replies Deji Adeyanju Over N24b New EFCC Building Complex by CoolAmbience(m): 8:56am On Mar 04, 2017
littlewonders:
I enjoy how he tweets.

These days, anybody I meet talks on how s/he is preparing to travel out. In my area, about 65% of youths have already left the country. Just this morning, an elderly man of 63yrs is equally on same page.

Could it be same reason PMB don't want to return? (Thinking aloud)

I consider your claim rather frivolous.

With which funds are they travelling?

Couldn't the monies be used to start-up economic ventures here?
Re: EFCC Replies Deji Adeyanju Over N24b New EFCC Building Complex by Larryfest(m): 9:06am On Mar 04, 2017
The thing is there is always an atom of truth in every gossip so even if that's not the actual amount am sure it will be close to it cos i certainly remember a gossip about PMB staying in London for the next 4months back and his cabals were denying it but now what are we seeing
Re: EFCC Replies Deji Adeyanju Over N24b New EFCC Building Complex by ken4jj(m): 9:07am On Mar 04, 2017
seunmsg:

Deji is the unserious one. How can he believe a story that is not verified. Someone like him should know better than believing every junk that is published in the social media.

I agree with you just that i wish you guys could apply the same standard to everybody.If the ugly news is about the opposition or someone you guys hate, most of you guys will swallow it that way before verifying the information and you will be happy to go on the attack before finding the true information.
Re: EFCC Replies Deji Adeyanju Over N24b New EFCC Building Complex by Codes151(m): 9:13am On Mar 04, 2017
People just wake up to comment bullcrap!!!
There is something fishy here !
Re: EFCC Replies Deji Adeyanju Over N24b New EFCC Building Complex by littlewonders: 9:20am On Mar 04, 2017
CoolAmbience:

I consider your claim rather frivolous.

With which funds are they travelling?

Couldn't the monies be used to start-up economic ventures here?

Everybody does not wear your coat of believe, and how much do your think such amount will generate with the dwindling economy. Taxes here and there. If they believe going out will actualize their dreams then there's nothing wrong about that except our leaders learn to start making our own country attractive in all ramifications only then Nigeria youths will tend to halt labour export and embrace opportunities at their reach.

About being frivolous, ask around your neighborhood how many will wish to leave the country you'll be amaze at the response, that alone can convince you.

My brother, even person of 90yrs dey wish to follow travel even if na to go die there. Nigeria leaders are making the country tough with distractions for the up-coming.
Re: EFCC Replies Deji Adeyanju Over N24b New EFCC Building Complex by Super1Star: 9:21am On Mar 04, 2017
Deji Adeyanju and Reno Omokirikiri keep disgracing their corrupt party of looters.
Re: EFCC Replies Deji Adeyanju Over N24b New EFCC Building Complex by castrokins(m): 9:41am On Mar 04, 2017
I Am Still Trying To Get The Epicness Of That Response By EFCC.
Re: EFCC Replies Deji Adeyanju Over N24b New EFCC Building Complex by zanga420: 9:49am On Mar 04, 2017
psucc:
As it stands we don't know who is right among them. The EFCC on its response is dodgy. It supposed to have say the true facts about the building and the cost it hopes to spend on erecting same if it has no skeleton in its cupboard.

salute to good reasoning. Nice one
Re: EFCC Replies Deji Adeyanju Over N24b New EFCC Building Complex by maasoap(m): 9:51am On Mar 04, 2017
psucc:
As it stands we don't know who is right among them. The EFCC on its response is dodgy. It supposed to have say the true facts about the building and the cost it hopes to spend on erecting same if it has no skeleton in its cupboard.

No one asked for the cost. You don't give answers to the questions that have not been asked.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Replies Deji Adeyanju Over N24b New EFCC Building Complex by dvee2: 10:11am On Mar 04, 2017
castrokins:
I Am Still Trying To Get The Epicness Of That Response By EFCC.
The response didn't end there, he went further to state the actual amount for the project and why it is necessary considering the amount they are paying for rent in current location. The project was also started years ago by former boss Farida.he suggest Deji has every right to request for true amount for d project using the FOI act,which most Nigerians fail to utilise,in the process propagating fake news. Like Deji and Reno always do.
Re: EFCC Replies Deji Adeyanju Over N24b New EFCC Building Complex by bkool7(m): 10:26am On Mar 04, 2017
seunmsg:

Deji is the unserious one. How can he believe a story that is not verified. Someone like him should know better than believing every junk that is published in the social media.

Deji didnt bother to verify the story because it stains the govt, and him saying its pdp sympathizers will believe it.
Any news that stains the govt, whether true or false works for him
Re: EFCC Replies Deji Adeyanju Over N24b New EFCC Building Complex by LordXaaan: 10:33am On Mar 04, 2017
This is getting out of hand. Am going after the efcc guy on twitter. XanderMartins1 watch out, thats me.
Re: EFCC Replies Deji Adeyanju Over N24b New EFCC Building Complex by castrokins(m): 10:44am On Mar 04, 2017
Thanks. I Didn't See This Part.

dvee2:

The response didn't end there, he went further to state the actual amount for the project and why it is necessary considering the amount they are paying for rent in current location. The project was also started years ago by former boss Farida.he suggest Deji has every right to request for true amount for d project using the FOI act,which most Nigerians fail to utilise,in the process propagating fake news. Like Deji and Reno always do.
Re: EFCC Replies Deji Adeyanju Over N24b New EFCC Building Complex by Nairaboi(m): 11:01am On Mar 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Whats epic here now undecided
Ogbeni, its really Epic, and if you can't deduce it, it means you are in firm grip of the bondage of your ancestors
Re: EFCC Replies Deji Adeyanju Over N24b New EFCC Building Complex by thunderbabs: 11:20am On Mar 04, 2017
UberFact....d person behind the effcc twitter handle is definitly an Afonja..... grin Coz, d way he called deji....3 times...Deji, Deji, Deji, emelo ni mo pie grin
Re: EFCC Replies Deji Adeyanju Over N24b New EFCC Building Complex by ddippset(m): 12:32pm On Mar 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

adeke lipsrsealed
you be estako?
Re: EFCC Replies Deji Adeyanju Over N24b New EFCC Building Complex by wheezyoung(m): 2:29pm On Mar 04, 2017
IamPatriotic:
I'm not following EFCC on Twitter, paradventure anyone here is following the handle , please advise them to get a professional handler for the verified account, whlie they move their current handler to a troll and unofficial account.1
i prefer a troll handling the account jare...he livens up the whole of twitter
Re: EFCC Replies Deji Adeyanju Over N24b New EFCC Building Complex by Rhea(f): 2:39pm On Mar 04, 2017
IFoundMBuhari:

Remember this?

See these tropical monkeys. US president dey pay unscheduled visit to troops in Afghanistan. Una dey hear dey skype with soldiers a few hundred miles away in the same country you claim to be leading and in control of. Clowns!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Replies Deji Adeyanju Over N24b New EFCC Building Complex by IamPatriotic(m): 2:39pm On Mar 04, 2017
wheezyoung:
i prefer a troll handling the account jare...he livens up the whole of twitter

:
They can have both the official account and the troll at the same time, the present handler won't be taken seriously while responding to official and non comical matters, because most tweets have taken him/get for a jester.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Replies Deji Adeyanju Over N24b New EFCC Building Complex by Endtimesmith(m): 5:15pm On Mar 04, 2017
Joblessness at it's Peak,them both!
Re: EFCC Replies Deji Adeyanju Over N24b New EFCC Building Complex by Emassive(m): 6:23pm On Mar 04, 2017
Why did he just send us a link to defend it. They had an 8BNgn budget for lastyear and another 7Bnaira budget on that same HQ. So what is the lie on what we read from wherever they imagine.
Re: EFCC Replies Deji Adeyanju Over N24b New EFCC Building Complex by Origin(f): 10:05pm On Mar 04, 2017
I'm not in support of building. There are so many FG infrastructure lying fallow.

I beg renovate one of the numerous NRC depots all over Nigeria and use for one tenth the price.

Iddo depot here looks like ghost town. All Nipost buildings have space.
Re: EFCC Replies Deji Adeyanju Over N24b New EFCC Building Complex by CoolAmbience(m): 10:43pm On Mar 04, 2017
littlewonders:

Everybody does not wear your coat of believe, and how much do your think such amount will generate with the dwindling economy. Taxes here and there. If they believe going out will actualize their dreams then there's nothing wrong about that except our leaders learn to start making our own country attractive in all ramifications only then Nigeria youths will tend to halt labour export and embrace opportunities at their reach.

About being frivolous, ask around your neighborhood how many will wish to leave the country you'll be amaze at the response, that alone can convince you.

My brother, even person of 90yrs dey wish to follow travel even if na to go die there. Nigeria leaders are making the country tough with distractions for the up-coming.

If you say 'would wish to leave', then we can have a conversation, not that 65% of youths in your neighbourhood have left. It's not plausible.

Furthermore, the desire to leave a place of discomfort to a place comfort is inherent in humans. It cuts across every nation.

Times are tough, I will concede that to anyone, but there are smart young people who are leveraging well and creating solutions to the myriad of needs of society.

There is hardly any country that the global oil downturn didn't affect. I think approaching it with positivity makes one see the huge opportunities it presents.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Stage Show Of Force In Anambra Ahead Of Election / Crowd Welcomes VP Osinbajo To Kano State (Photos) / Fayose Visits Ortom In Benue Over Fulani Herdsmen Attacks (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.