Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,238 members, 7,860,526 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:07 PM

Php/mysql,asp/sql - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Php/mysql,asp/sql (777 Views)

Php/mysql Pin And Serial Number Generation Script / Creating Complex / Advanced Search Forms With Sql Queries In Dreamweaver / Creating Dynamic Pages Using Dreamweaver/php/mysql/asp/access (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Php/mysql,asp/sql by dodo10: 3:34pm On Dec 14, 2009
course outline

dreamweaver
flash
siwsh max
photoshop
coreldraw
ulead cool 3d
php/mysql

8 weekends for workers
2 weeks for non workers

for information call 08035057766/poposhinshin@yahoo.com/poposhinshin@gmail.com
#6,000.00 (include tutorial book software +certificate)
Re: Php/mysql,asp/sql by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 14, 2009
i guess you expect us to figure things out, try to be descriptive, I know a lot of people will be interested
Re: Php/mysql,asp/sql by DualCore1: 9:35pm On Dec 14, 2009
dodo10:

#6,000.00 (include tutorial book software + certificate)

What's the certificate and who's the issuing body?
Re: Php/mysql,asp/sql by olodo3: 9:42pm On Dec 14, 2009
na wa o
Re: Php/mysql,asp/sql by DualCore1: 9:48pm On Dec 14, 2009
olodo_:

na wa o
If i slap u ehn, olodo angry
Re: Php/mysql,asp/sql by 212blaze(m): 11:26pm On Dec 14, 2009
Na so they dey learn.all that in two weeks and 4 six grand.hard to believe
Re: Php/mysql,asp/sql by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 15, 2009
the certificate is just a resume booster, it happens at every seminar/workshops

you even get to snap a picture with the certificate being presented to you at the end of the 5 hour course.
it is left to you to build yourself.
Re: Php/mysql,asp/sql by yawatide(f): 11:18am On Dec 15, 2009
212 IMHO, the length of time is too long (I feel by the time you get to week 6, you would have forgotten what you did in week 1) and the money too small for all you are going to learn. I personally would want to see a breakdown of what will be taught, the teaching environment, etc.

webdezzi: I agree with what you just said with respect to building yourself afterward. Even if it were an actual school degree, if you don't build yourself by constant learning in our field, you are basically committing suicide.
Re: Php/mysql,asp/sql by quadrillio(m): 1:26pm On Dec 15, 2009
dodo10:

course outline

dreamweaver
flash
siwsh max
photoshop
coreldraw
ulead cool 3d
php/mysql

8 weekends for workers
2 weeks for non workers

for information call 08035057766/poposhinshin@yahoo.com/poposhinshin@gmail.com
#6,000.00 (include tutorial book software +certificate)

I won't say anything for now, all I want is testimonies/lamentation after the d course is completed.

because no matter how u try to fault it, there will still be someone who thinks this will work, so let's just wait.
Re: Php/mysql,asp/sql by yawatide(f): 2:42pm On Dec 15, 2009
true quad but if that one person is one out of 100, is it worth hearing what they have to say? tongue
Re: Php/mysql,asp/sql by quadrillio(m): 10:39am On Dec 16, 2009
@yawa

I don't want it to be a 1 out of 100 thing, I want it to be 1 out of 1000 or even 10000 (and the only one that will think it will still work will be the organiser)

am just wondering dreamweaver , flash, siwsh max, photoshop, coreldraw, ulead cool 3d, php/mysql all this in 8 weekends OR 2 weeks

- SAFE
Re: Php/mysql,asp/sql by yawatide(f): 12:14pm On Dec 16, 2009
conventional wisdom says it isn't possible. Then again, adidas' ad compaign says "Impossible is Nothing" so who knows? cool
Re: Php/mysql,asp/sql by quadrillio(m): 12:57pm On Dec 16, 2009
yawa-ti-de:

conventional wisdom says it isn't possible. Then again, adidas' ad compaign says "Impossible is Nothing" so who knows? cool

grin grin
Re: Php/mysql,asp/sql by ONWARDBABA: 4:23pm On Dec 16, 2009
i like the ideal but can u show us ur works all we want is practical and not just theoritical basically u can av all the certicate but the knowledge matters alot also the issue of defending one self to the public am waiting show us ur portfolio
Re: Php/mysql,asp/sql by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 17, 2009
@onwardbaba
it doesn't make sense, same way it makes no sense asking your physics lecturer what he invented.
Re: Php/mysql,asp/sql by dodo10: 12:25pm On Dec 17, 2009
i belief,it is possible,and this is not the first  time am doing this
possiblity is my birth right.
all thing depend on u learner
your mind set to thing matter most
if y said is not possible
check niit doing 5 days course on excel,internet word,poerpoint,paint for #1000
hour 3hrs per day 100% pratical non worker,worker 4hrs
listen it is for people that can use computer not people you will start teaching
how to use mouse,keyboard
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooogagagagagagagagagagagagagagagagagagagagagagagagagagagaga
Re: Php/mysql,asp/sql by DualCore1: 12:56pm On Dec 17, 2009
dodo10:

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooogagagagagagagagagagagagagagagagagagagagagagagagagagagaga

Try and be a bit more serious please.

dodo10:

hour 3hrs per day 100% pratical non worker,worker 4hrs

If its niit's pattern you want to use in teaching then its useless.
Any niit student who has spent as much time as i have will know that.

What's your course outline? Are you the one teaching everything? these are things people want to know.
You still havnt answered my earlier question. What is the certificate and who is the issuing body? How accredited is the certificate?
Re: Php/mysql,asp/sql by yawatide(f): 2:35pm On Dec 17, 2009

1) niit can afford to charge cheaply because of economies of scale - they deal with large numbers of students

2) teaching excel, word, etc is not the same as teaching, say, php. Pretty much anyone can learn how to click "save as" in word without being taught but not everyone can print "hello world" in a particular language, on the first day.
Re: Php/mysql,asp/sql by dodo10: 3:06pm On Dec 17, 2009
figure are not equal

we are doing xmas/new bonaza.   cool your mind.even some of us learn this thing from friend,tutorial OR  the  place we are working.let take life essay,what matter most is how many people have u create an impact to their life thIS  year, this is my on portion of it
GOD will bless everybody  in the house
SEASON GREETING
Re: Php/mysql,asp/sql by yawatide(f): 3:30pm On Dec 17, 2009
GOD will be everybody in the house
undecided
Re: Php/mysql,asp/sql by DualCore1: 7:04pm On Dec 17, 2009
I'm sorry but I have come to my conclusions.
This is a waste of my time.

If my questions can't have answers, what's the use?

Cheers and best of wishes in your endeavors towards teaching the masses.

(1) (Reply)

Wordpress Website / Need Some Advertisting Coupon For Facebook Or Googleadword, I Can Present Them F / Help! Help! Any Replacement To Coffie I Cant Programmer And My Dr. Is Compaining

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.