Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,267 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Betty Akeredolu: 'I Met My Hubby During NYSC, He's Broke, Couldn't Take Me Out' - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Betty Akeredolu: 'I Met My Hubby During NYSC, He's Broke, Couldn't Take Me Out' (48184 Views)

Vehicle In Betty Akeredolu's Convoy Kills 2 Female Undergraduates In Ondo / Betty Akeredolu: I Survived Breast Cancer By Removing My Breast / Betty Akeredolu Sweeps Oja Oba Market In Akure (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betty Akeredolu: 'I Met My Hubby During NYSC, He's Broke, Couldn't Take Me Out' by Nobody: 1:19am On Mar 05, 2017
NevetsIbot:
I've been noticing you wagging you tail n tongue everywhere. For a newbie, you suck.

To your chargrin, I'm yoruba nd i can boast of igbo girls dying to date me. You're too singular to speak for your igbo girls.

My bestfriend is igbo, dude doesnt fancy igbo girls, from childhood, he's been dating one yoruba girl.

Keep running you fingers over your keyboard.
don't waste your brain explaining things to her ooo. Opolo eja lo wa Lori babe yen
Re: Betty Akeredolu: 'I Met My Hubby During NYSC, He's Broke, Couldn't Take Me Out' by NevetsIbot(m): 1:21am On Mar 05, 2017
HateU2:
don't waste your brain explaining things to her ooo. Opolo eja lo wa Lori babe yen
at boda orde ti o mo ara e l'agba yen. Yoruba bae anytime
Re: Betty Akeredolu: 'I Met My Hubby During NYSC, He's Broke, Couldn't Take Me Out' by Nobody: 1:23am On Mar 05, 2017
INVESTORBNAIRA:
so are you going to marry omo nna or what?
must it be Omo nna? You mean those guys that answer 'yes ma, yes ma' to their mum? My mum said that........
They can't make decisions for themselves.
Re: Betty Akeredolu: 'I Met My Hubby During NYSC, He's Broke, Couldn't Take Me Out' by Nobody: 1:25am On Mar 05, 2017
NevetsIbot:
at boda orde ti o mo ara e l'agba yen. Yoruba bae anytime
abi ooo. But gbogbo kini Yi only happen on NL ooo. Ni reality, awon Omo IBO(ati okunrin and obinrin won) n Ku fun Omo Yoruba ni o
Re: Betty Akeredolu: 'I Met My Hubby During NYSC, He's Broke, Couldn't Take Me Out' by topellycategory: 1:26am On Mar 05, 2017
Yoruba is inferior to Igbo indeed grin grin grin

Yorubas are inferior to Igbos, they can only brag about bedding Igbo women cos we see them as lower species.

Marrying or bedding an Igbo girl will boost their ego and give them little sense of belonging.

I like how you have been decimating them conehead animals with hurtful truths here.

See their ugly scratched faces the wan use date someone like you. [/quote]
Re: Betty Akeredolu: 'I Met My Hubby During NYSC, He's Broke, Couldn't Take Me Out' by NevetsIbot(m): 1:28am On Mar 05, 2017
HateU2:
abi ooo. But gbogbo kini Yi only happen on NL ooo. Ni reality, awon Omo IBO(ati okunrin and obinrin won) n Ku fun Omo Yoruba ni o
sister mi. E ma da awon supo yen lohun. Ara lo n ta won. Won o fresh towa ni.
Re: Betty Akeredolu: 'I Met My Hubby During NYSC, He's Broke, Couldn't Take Me Out' by NevetsIbot(m): 1:33am On Mar 05, 2017
topellycategory:

Yorubas are inferior to Igbos, they can only brag about bedding Igbo women cos we see them as lower species.

Marrying or bedding an Igbo girl will boost their ego and give them little sense of belonging.

I like how you have been decimating them conehead animals with hurtful truths here.

See their ugly scratched faces the wan use date someone like you.
you dey mind them?

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu: 'I Met My Hubby During NYSC, He's Broke, Couldn't Take Me Out' by omofunaab(m): 1:57am On Mar 05, 2017
steppin:

Nothing special, yet your men are lining up to marry them.
They prefer to marry igbos girls sleeping with abokis for 500 bucks, than marry their girls who sleep with everyone for free, without protection.

Marry prostitutes ke.. .Eewo orisha

They only use your girls to satisfy their urge and they get paid N500

See your girls are useless here, especially those that came from the village to come and hustle here.

We only marry the few educated ones among you and those ones you guys usually call "OSU" .

You dey even dey discriminate among yourselves,

The funny thing is that most of those OSU girls are more beautiful and successful than you that usually call yourself freeborns.

Discrimination don kill una finish
Re: Betty Akeredolu: 'I Met My Hubby During NYSC, He's Broke, Couldn't Take Me Out' by Adebowale89(m): 4:08am On Mar 05, 2017
like seriously if you meet a Igbo lady that had travelled places. u won't think twice to fall in love with her coz of her exposure and well mannered but marrying a Igbo who live all her life in the east, my brother u go blame yourself o....they lack any good things as wife material. only few of those home base has manners

the only thing is they do not like giving birth out of wedlock

I want to tell this story soon too coz WHR I met my Igbo girl is a nice place to talk about
Re: Betty Akeredolu: 'I Met My Hubby During NYSC, He's Broke, Couldn't Take Me Out' by lexy2014: 4:21am On Mar 05, 2017
Amarabae:
No bigotry, I cant stoop down low to such a level.
I want to remind him factors that stimulate ethnic division in a country.
One Nigeria should not be sang when you want to marry an Igbo woman but forgotten when you hear Igbo presidency.
thats a stinking hypocrisy.
hahaha hahahaha....Igbo presidency. all these things make me laugh.do u no y dear?d folks who come up with these things, Igbo presidency, marginalisation, restructuring, resource control, e.t.c., are only interested in themselvez alone.they sell these crap, and u guys latch on 2 it and u start demanding for things u don't even no how it will benefit u. they all sit somewhere sipping beer at nite with d same people they will tell u in d morning are ur enemies. babe, don't b anyone's foot soldier.
Re: Betty Akeredolu: 'I Met My Hubby During NYSC, He's Broke, Couldn't Take Me Out' by lexy2014: 4:29am On Mar 05, 2017
topellycategory:

I thought d whole idea of d akeredolu story is 4 us to appreciate d fact that firzt and foremost we are all human beings and by that no one is superior than d other.am sure we can keep it that simple

3 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu: 'I Met My Hubby During NYSC, He's Broke, Couldn't Take Me Out' by kettykin: 4:41am On Mar 05, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Haven't you wonder why Yoruba guys marry more igbos than their own clan whereas igbos don't marry Yoruba women although not all? There's something spectacular about Igbo ladies that attract Yoruba men to them.one of such thing I observed is that Igbo ladies are patient and cook alot although not all.

In this case the woman was older than the man, like someone pointed out igbos marry Yoruba as last resort

3 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu: 'I Met My Hubby During NYSC, He's Broke, Couldn't Take Me Out' by kettykin: 4:45am On Mar 05, 2017
topellycategory:

This is more like a black man white man relationship where the black man will do anything possible to marry a white girl but the white guy don't give a bluff about black ladies except for fun.

Igbos who Want to preserve their blood can relate to this

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu: 'I Met My Hubby During NYSC, He's Broke, Couldn't Take Me Out' by ideologies(m): 5:05am On Mar 05, 2017
am not assuming, am telling you my experience, at 2 different occasions
HateU2:
very wrong assumption my dear. Personally, I don't wish to marry from my tribe because I wish to learn from other tribes and peeps close to me are Enjoying their intar-tribe marriages. I love Yorubas and our culture but sometimes, it can be boring knowing one tribe all your life

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu: 'I Met My Hubby During NYSC, He's Broke, Couldn't Take Me Out' by Nobody: 5:35am On Mar 05, 2017
kettykin:

In this case the woman was older than the man, like someone pointed out igbos marry Yoruba as last resort
Then why do the men hardly marry Yoruba women?
Re: Betty Akeredolu: 'I Met My Hubby During NYSC, He's Broke, Couldn't Take Me Out' by kettykin: 6:08am On Mar 05, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Then why do the men hardly marry Yoruba women?
Igbos in the real sense of it do not have any iota of time, regards, respect or considerations for the yoruba race, igbos would rather marry Ghana than Marr yoruba woman, infact I know a lot of very good igbo ladies who preferred to remain unmarried and childless than marry a yoruba man, most igbos ladies who eventually do have their closet reasons some of which I can't reveal in public forum like this in other not jeopardise the chances of future igbo ladies marrying yorubas.

My take about the yorubas is nothing other than just to tolerate them. It is a real Pity being an African where you have to exist in a country with people you have no other option than to tolerate them. If Nigeria was a European country , Nigeria would never have existed, if it were an Asian country it would have broken up by now with everyone consenting to it, if it were an American country it would have existed as a confederacy or at best independent country, but here it is existing as a west African nation being run like a zoo that doesn't need restructuring or reengineering

2 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu: 'I Met My Hubby During NYSC, He's Broke, Couldn't Take Me Out' by Jagabanmonerry(m): 6:45am On Mar 05, 2017
[quote author=Opakan2 post=54256158]Lemme not lie.. one thing I like about igbo girls is commitment. Once they love you genuinely they can die for you. You are absolutely rite because I can boldly testified 4 dat. God bless d Igbo girls.

3 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu: 'I Met My Hubby During NYSC, He's Broke, Couldn't Take Me Out' by Nature8(m): 8:02am On Mar 05, 2017
Amarabae:
you are wrong.
1) it is the yoruba doctor that called for Igbos massacre that want to bring in hate.
2) it was oba akiolu that threaten to drown Igbos in lagos that want to bring in hate.
3) it was awolowo who starved many Igbo kids to death that brought in hate.

4) it is ur like who are very Igbophobic that want to bring in hatred.
5) it is ur APC that played a bitter politics that is bringing him hate.
ok?

Fact

3 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu: 'I Met My Hubby During NYSC, He's Broke, Couldn't Take Me Out' by VanBommel(m): 8:11am On Mar 05, 2017
tolulinks:
Igbo women have no talent. They only parade themselves as beautiful. Have you ever that why the music industry is dominated by beautiful afonja women? Tiwa Savage, lola Rae, Yemi aládé, simi, asa, Sasha, saeon, kaffy even late Goldie are all afonjas with loads of talent not parading themselves about in pageantry. The only igbo singer I know of is chidinma and she can't even sing to save her life. Don't tell me onyeka onwenu becos she's retired. Besides if an igbo woman who grew up in abia state sing in English for you, you go run!!!!! Most on screen divas in naija are afonja women. So why are igbo people always shouting that there women rock? People with serious complex.
they're talented yet they can't be faithful to their husbands??

Re: Betty Akeredolu: 'I Met My Hubby During NYSC, He's Broke, Couldn't Take Me Out' by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 05, 2017
ideologies:
am not assuming, am telling you my experience, at 2 different occasions
it's ibo guys that don't really marry outside their tribe. Their ladies do better in that than them. You can't use your experience to judge that.
Re: Betty Akeredolu: 'I Met My Hubby During NYSC, He's Broke, Couldn't Take Me Out' by VanBommel(m): 8:17am On Mar 05, 2017
tolulinks:

Sharrap!! I thot you were going to call them ofennamnu too. Yẹye people calling yorubas oil eaters meanwhile they are the ones who will cook a whole pot of soup out of palm oil fruits. Who is the ofenmanu now? Confused set of people with inferiority complex and hatefulness
look at this abobaku oil and pepper soup eater trying to compare our delicacy with their ebo undecided undecided I spit on your dull brain

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu: 'I Met My Hubby During NYSC, He's Broke, Couldn't Take Me Out' by VanBommel(m): 8:37am On Mar 05, 2017
kettykin:

This is more like a black man white man relationship where the black man will do anything possible to marry a white girl but the white guy don't give a bluff about black ladies except for fun.

Igbos who Want to preserve their blood can relate to this
30 crates of orijin for you
Re: Betty Akeredolu: 'I Met My Hubby During NYSC, He's Broke, Couldn't Take Me Out' by tifany89(m): 9:53am On Mar 05, 2017
HateU2:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Is your head very flat
Very very flat, it's urs oblong or cone without the wig/attachment? grin
Re: Betty Akeredolu: 'I Met My Hubby During NYSC, He's Broke, Couldn't Take Me Out' by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 05, 2017
kettykin:

Igbos in the real sense of it do not have any iota of time, regards, respect or considerations for the yoruba race, igbos would rather marry Ghana than Marr yoruba woman, infact I know a lot of very good igbo ladies who preferred to remain unmarried and childless than marry a yoruba man, most igbos ladies who eventually do have their closet reasons some of which I can't reveal in public forum like this in other not jeopardise the chances of future igbo ladies marrying yorubas.

My take about the yorubas is nothing other than just to tolerate them. It is a real Pity being an African where you have to exist in a country with people you have no other option than to tolerate them. If Nigeria was a European country , Nigeria would never have existed, if it were an Asian country it would have broken up by now with everyone consenting to it, if it were an American country it would have existed as a confederacy or at best independent country, but here it is existing as a west African nation being run like a zoo that doesn't need restructuring or reengineering
Hmmmm God help us
Re: Betty Akeredolu: 'I Met My Hubby During NYSC, He's Broke, Couldn't Take Me Out' by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 05, 2017
tifany89:

Very very flat, it's urs oblong or cone without the wig/attachment? grin
mine is 'afonjanistic' in nature cheesy with attachment though embarassed
Re: Betty Akeredolu: 'I Met My Hubby During NYSC, He's Broke, Couldn't Take Me Out' by YOLOHOMMIE(m): 11:29am On Mar 05, 2017
tolulinks:
Igbo women have no talent. They only parade themselves as beautiful. Have you ever that why the music industry is dominated by beautiful afonja women? Tiwa Savage, lola Rae, Yemi aládé, simi, asa, Sasha, saeon, kaffy even late Goldie are all afonjas with loads of talent not parading themselves about in pageantry. The only igbo singer I know of is chidinma and she can't even sing to save her life. Don't tell me onyeka onwenu becos she's retired. Besides if an igbo woman who grew up in abia state sing in English for you, you go run!!!!! Most on screen divas in naija are afonja women. So why are igbo people always shouting that there women rock? People with serious complex.
chidinma, Genevieve nnaja,linda ikeji, okonjo, ngozi iweala, Stella oduah, Stephanie okereke, for a akunyili, are afonja women abi. ..
Stupidity is killing you.gradually, and am happy you'll soon die of it.
Keep hating on us,while we keep rocking your world.
Hates and jealousy are diseases, get well soon, pathetic cowàrd of ndi ofe mmanu undecided

#Spits
Re: Betty Akeredolu: 'I Met My Hubby During NYSC, He's Broke, Couldn't Take Me Out' by steppin: 1:20pm On Mar 05, 2017
omofunaab:

Marry prostitutes ke.. .Eewo orisha

They only use your girls to satisfy their urge and they get paid N500

See your girls are useless here, especially those that came from the village to come and hustle here.

We only marry the few educated ones among you and those ones you guys usually call "OSU" .

You dey even dey discriminate among yourselves,

The funny thing is that most of those OSU girls are more beautiful and successful than you that usually call yourself freeborns.

Discrimination don kill una finish
Best way to fish out small boys in a thread, is to engage them in a serious argument. You do that, they rear their ugly head out and spew crap. What has OSU got to do with the topic?

3 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu: 'I Met My Hubby During NYSC, He's Broke, Couldn't Take Me Out' by tifany89(m): 1:38pm On Mar 05, 2017
HateU2:
mine is 'afonjanistic' in nature cheesy with attachment though embarassed
Lol am serious u this stubborn Afonja
Re: Betty Akeredolu: 'I Met My Hubby During NYSC, He's Broke, Couldn't Take Me Out' by ideologies(m): 1:41pm On Mar 05, 2017
Igbos are free,

ibo guys that don't really marry outside
u wanna change topic abi ... wink cheesy cheesy grin grin

you can't use your assumption to judge reality
HateU2:
it's ibo guys that don't really marry outside their tribe. Their ladies do better in that than them. You can't use your experience to judge that.
Re: Betty Akeredolu: 'I Met My Hubby During NYSC, He's Broke, Couldn't Take Me Out' by steppin: 2:04pm On Mar 05, 2017
NevetsIbot:
I've been noticing you wagging you tail n tongue everywhere. For a newbie, you suck.

To your chargrin, I'm yoruba nd i can boast of igbo girls dying to date me. You're too singular to speak for your igbo girls.

My bestfriend is igbo, dude doesnt fancy igbo girls, from childhood, he's been dating one yoruba girl.

Keep running you fingers over your keyboard.
Hehehehe! Amarabae, Yorubas in Nl are funny. All their bestfriends are Igbos. They have three Igbo girlfriends, and all of them are always begging him to marry them.
Meanwhile, the yoruba girls have sworn not to marry any Igbo man, even when they haven't gotten a whiff of proposal from the Igbo men they've sworn not to marry.
Who is fooling who?

2 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu: 'I Met My Hubby During NYSC, He's Broke, Couldn't Take Me Out' by tifany89(m): 2:05pm On Mar 05, 2017
Adebowale89:
like seriously if you meet a Igbo lady that had travelled places. u won't think twice to fall in love with her coz of her exposure and well mannered but marrying a Igbo who live all her life in the east, my brother u go blame yourself o....they lack any good things as wife material. only few of those home base has manners

the only thing is they do not like giving birth out of wedlock

I want to tell this story soon too coz WHR I met my Igbo girl is a nice place to talk about
Please talk about ur yoruba girls if u v nothing reasonable to say about my Igbo sisters thanks

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu: 'I Met My Hubby During NYSC, He's Broke, Couldn't Take Me Out' by Adebowale89(m): 2:09pm On Mar 05, 2017
tifany89:

Please talk about ur yoruba girls if u v nothing reasonable to say about my Igbo sisters thanks

seems you ve a comprehensive problem? I said some. is left to u, to feel or talk about Yoruba girls if u know and study them

these are the people I live with and studied in&out for good 2yrs

no one is perfect but if you mingle with any Yoruba ladies, you would feel relaxed. only a bastard Yoruba girl would make u feel rejected or act without manners to u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Appeared In US Army War College 1980 Album / Video Of President Buhari Addressing EndSARS Protesters / Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.