Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

UNIZIK Female Student Who Died Of Generator Fumes (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIZIK Female Student Who Died Of Generator Fumes (Photos) (39211 Views)

"My Students Don't Have Dirty Pervert Minds" - Viral Curvy Teacher Fumes / Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man / Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIZIK Female Student Who Died Of Generator Fumes (Photos) by DollarAngel(m): 1:25pm On Mar 04, 2017
Just Imagining what she will tell her CREATOR, chaiiiii May we never die in state of SIN or UNHOLINESS

2 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Female Student Who Died Of Generator Fumes (Photos) by moyakz(m): 1:28pm On Mar 04, 2017
chai!see what lack of stable power supply has caused now..
Re: UNIZIK Female Student Who Died Of Generator Fumes (Photos) by eliabah12(f): 1:28pm On Mar 04, 2017
Frankdotcom:
A female student of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Miss Onyinyechi Ezeugwunne was found dead this morning in room 16 at Anita Lodge near Yesa pharmacy juntion,Ifite road Awka.

An eye witness disclosed that the lifeless body of the girl and an unconscious young man, said to be the security man to the lodge,known as Sulieman,were found after the residents of the lodge broke down the door.

According to a facebook user, "Unizik Parrot", The said security man had kept his generator in the Kitchen (No escape for fumes), hence Carbonmonoxide from the Generator exhaust pipes found its way into the room killing the Young lady while the Security man is said to be in Coma.

However, another eye witness who pleaded anonymity revealed that the girl is believed to be dating the security man. According to him, it was believed that both smoked weed throughout the night because the room was filled with odour of weed as at when the door was forced open.

Meanwhile the Lodge President posited that around 9:00am, he was called by the lodge mates that the security man has not been responding to knocks at his door by the workers who came to collect the generator used for the work at the lodge well,which was in Suleiman's custody.

He stated that with the permission of the caretaker who was called on phone,the door was broken down,seeing that the young man was still breathing,he and another resident of the lodge entered bike and rushed to the security department of the institution.

The security officers came to the resident and took the unconscious man to the school medicals.

The body of the deceased girl was also taken away after the father and policemen came.

The cause of the death is still unknown at the time of filling this report.

http://www.franklinonwubiko.com/2017/03/unizik-female-student-suffocates-to.html?m=1

embarassed
Frankdotcom:
A female student of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Miss Onyinyechi Ezeugwunne was found dead this morning in room 16 at Anita Lodge near Yesa pharmacy juntion,Ifite road Awka.

An eye witness disclosed that the lifeless body of the girl and an unconscious young man, said to be the security man to the lodge,known as Sulieman,were found after the residents of the lodge broke down the door.

According to a facebook user, "Unizik Parrot", The said security man had kept his generator in the Kitchen (No escape for fumes), hence Carbonmonoxide from the Generator exhaust pipes found its way into the room killing the Young lady while the Security man is said to be in Coma.

However, another eye witness who pleaded anonymity revealed that the girl is believed to be dating the security man. According to him, it was believed that both smoked weed throughout the night because the room was filled with odour of weed as at when the door was forced open.

Meanwhile the Lodge President posited that around 9:00am, he was called by the lodge mates that the security man has not been responding to knocks at his door by the workers who came to collect the generator used for the work at the lodge well,which was in Suleiman's custody.

He stated that with the permission of the caretaker who was called on phone,the door was broken down,seeing that the young man was still breathing,he and another resident of the lodge entered bike and rushed to the security department of the institution.

The security officers came to the resident and took the unconscious man to the school medicals.

The body of the deceased girl was also taken away after the father and policemen came.

The cause of the death is still unknown at the time of filling this report.

http://www.franklinonwubiko.com/2017/03/unizik-female-student-suffocates-to.html?m=1

weed.

Re: UNIZIK Female Student Who Died Of Generator Fumes (Photos) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 04, 2017
You'd parents send you to go learn for school
Re: UNIZIK Female Student Who Died Of Generator Fumes (Photos) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 04, 2017
PhilAmadeus:
Carbonmonoxide d gas bhed........c as fyn girl take finish her life.....buh pls oooo y she no run comot d room when she don dey feel heat?..those trousers tho....

You should read up on carbon monoxide poisoning
Re: UNIZIK Female Student Who Died Of Generator Fumes (Photos) by sixtusn: 1:35pm On Mar 04, 2017
RIP Onyi, u just decided ur destiny.
Re: UNIZIK Female Student Who Died Of Generator Fumes (Photos) by seangy4konji: 1:36pm On Mar 04, 2017
too bad.

RIP
Re: UNIZIK Female Student Who Died Of Generator Fumes (Photos) by ifyalways(f): 1:37pm On Mar 04, 2017
Omg, God please protect and guide our daughters o.

May God comfort her loved ones and family.

So sad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIZIK Female Student Who Died Of Generator Fumes (Photos) by ceejay4real(m): 1:39pm On Mar 04, 2017
bbbabes:
there is nothing female students can't do to keep the ministry going

Some MAPOLY GIRLS fucck bikemen, to at least get free rides to and fro their campus

Very normal for ABSU babes back in the days when I was a student there. Sure it must be going on now. Women are so full of scum! Back to the topic, just look at the girl's dressing you would know she wasn't in school to be a scholar rather a gangster & OLOSHO.

Anyways, RIP to the dead.

2 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Female Student Who Died Of Generator Fumes (Photos) by castrol180(m): 1:42pm On Mar 04, 2017
Igbos and prick be like 5 and 6...chinenye can take dick from high tension wire while Ngozi her sister can fvck a loaded pump action or AK47. Bleeping and smoking where carbon monoxide is emitting could be dangerous. RIP to the dead tho...
Re: UNIZIK Female Student Who Died Of Generator Fumes (Photos) by blaqroy: 1:44pm On Mar 04, 2017
Minus 1.....babes y?
Re: UNIZIK Female Student Who Died Of Generator Fumes (Photos) by OMEGA009(m): 1:48pm On Mar 04, 2017
To all the small boys in UNIZIK, una fall my hand. Not 1 guy that can satisfy her in the whole school that she had 2 get it on with a "maiguard"? Anywayz, Konji na b@st@rd

3 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Female Student Who Died Of Generator Fumes (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:48pm On Mar 04, 2017
Melee omalicha new! 0ooooo!
Re: UNIZIK Female Student Who Died Of Generator Fumes (Photos) by almarthins(m): 1:51pm On Mar 04, 2017
hisgrace090:
So this is how you ended your life and the beauty with meguard?
Baby you fall my hand .

When d meguard come get better planking in between nko? U know Nigerian ladies they would never admit dey love sex until u catch dem for corner.
Re: UNIZIK Female Student Who Died Of Generator Fumes (Photos) by crispyvick(f): 1:53pm On Mar 04, 2017
if u ask meee,na who i go ask.
it is even d family and grieving wid,u send pikin go skul nd cum bk wid result.
onli for u to be cald 2 cum nd take d corpse.
dis lyf is beautiful,d more u get d more u feel sad.
okwa weed,if ppl refuse to learn it will kip on taking dia heads.
Re: UNIZIK Female Student Who Died Of Generator Fumes (Photos) by holatimmy(f): 1:56pm On Mar 04, 2017
Haaa....why now angry angry

All this things...I do not like
Re: UNIZIK Female Student Who Died Of Generator Fumes (Photos) by Mikylopez(f): 2:00pm On Mar 04, 2017
ELPablochapo:
Omo, the way girls dey smoke sK now is alarming. Is it part of socialization ?

Festac and lekki babes I dey hail oh

#Sweno Abuja una well done
asin eh i fear festac girls a girl of 17 is already a professional smoker

2 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Female Student Who Died Of Generator Fumes (Photos) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 04, 2017
She is obviously a runs girl
Re: UNIZIK Female Student Who Died Of Generator Fumes (Photos) by eightsin(m): 2:07pm On Mar 04, 2017
All these gals that go to hotels and start snapping pics. RiP
Re: UNIZIK Female Student Who Died Of Generator Fumes (Photos) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 04, 2017
she even look like a weed smoker sef...RIP
Re: UNIZIK Female Student Who Died Of Generator Fumes (Photos) by shiimah: 2:10pm On Mar 04, 2017
hisgrace090:
Baby you fall my hand .
she fvcked up big time...
does that mean no guy with big cassava in Unizik? coz I know its d reason why she chose him
Unizik and negative news sef ... last time, it was cucumber miss, this time na fine girl nd meguard mtcheww

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Female Student Who Died Of Generator Fumes (Photos) by chachanga: 2:24pm On Mar 04, 2017
bbbabes:
there is nothing female students can't do to keep the ministry going

Some MAPOLY GIRLS fucck bikemen, to at least get free rides to and fro their campus

Chai, u dey dia? but you sabi fall hand sha!

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Female Student Who Died Of Generator Fumes (Photos) by lightwind(m): 2:33pm On Mar 04, 2017
ifyalways:
Omg, God please protect and guide our daughters o.

May God comfort her loved ones and family.

So sad.
i just sent you a mail check it out...i guezz ur my sis...
Re: UNIZIK Female Student Who Died Of Generator Fumes (Photos) by Rhea(f): 2:34pm On Mar 04, 2017
Dating megaurd? The meguard must be well endowed down there or perhaps some students are so desperate these days that any tool would serve the purpose. As per marijuana, that would be a less likely cause of death than carbon monoxide, which continue to kill clueless Nigerians despite the thousands that have been killed by it and will continue to be killed by it until we learn our bloody lesson.
Re: UNIZIK Female Student Who Died Of Generator Fumes (Photos) by ABOKI9ja: 2:41pm On Mar 04, 2017
TINALETC3:
Cheiii, dis fine gal and meguard undecided, and na her type dey form pass formaika, u see ur life , anyways, Rip
if you dont mind i will take you out tonight but note i'm aboki/meguard
Re: UNIZIK Female Student Who Died Of Generator Fumes (Photos) by ABOKI9ja: 2:45pm On Mar 04, 2017
brostheo:
Lool this one be like sly Queen for pics,so na aboki they lash her last last

Anyways rip,may the weed take you 'higher'
we rock
Re: UNIZIK Female Student Who Died Of Generator Fumes (Photos) by TINALETC3(f): 3:01pm On Mar 04, 2017
cheesy provided u dnt smoke weed, no problems cheesy,
ABOKI9ja:
if you dont mind i will take you out tonight but note i'm aboki/meguard
Re: UNIZIK Female Student Who Died Of Generator Fumes (Photos) by OgaJonah(m): 3:27pm On Mar 04, 2017
Even ABOKI, him know better tin, So she smoke SAPELE WEED, WITH SHAKPE AND WHITE LONDON, GBAM. The concussion too much wooOoh. Anyway Rest In Peace
Re: UNIZIK Female Student Who Died Of Generator Fumes (Photos) by musa7m(m): 3:38pm On Mar 04, 2017
hisgrace090:
Baby you fall my hand .
wetin you dey mean now? The megurad no be human being
Re: UNIZIK Female Student Who Died Of Generator Fumes (Photos) by PhilAmadeus: 3:55pm On Mar 04, 2017
[quote author=EgunMogaji post=54263276]

You should read up on carbon monoxide poisoning [/quote...thanks man, got ur point

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Female Student Who Died Of Generator Fumes (Photos) by Vicolan: 4:59pm On Mar 04, 2017
TINALETC3:
Cheiii, dis fine gal and meguard undecided, and na her type dey form pass formaika, u see ur life , anyways, Rip

After u don use style enter d deceased......U ehn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets / What Happened To The Top Scoring Student In Your School? / WAEC's Response To NGO Seeking To Sponsor Best Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.