Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

28 Real Life Encounter Of Ghosts And Supernatural. (for Lovers Of Horror Movies) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 28 Real Life Encounter Of Ghosts And Supernatural. (for Lovers Of Horror Movies) (839 Views)

Are You A Fan Of Horror Movies? Bet You Can't Watch This Alone / Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day Is A Movie (picture) / Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

28 Real Life Encounter Of Ghosts And Supernatural. (for Lovers Of Horror Movies) by notmyrealmonika: 10:22am On Mar 04, 2017
As you turn the last page of a Stephen King novel, or the credits of your favorite horror movie begin to roll, you can breathe a sigh of relief; it’s all over. It was all just make-believe. True horror stories are harder to forget and leave behind. The following strange and often terrifying encounters actually happened… and what’s more, they could happen to anyone.

Turn the lights down low and hide under your bedsheets because the truth is, we’re not safe. The real world is far more terrifying than anything we can make up.

1. Happy Birthday
We moved into a new house a few months ago. As we were in the process of purchasing the house, the renter who was living in it died unexpectedly of natural causes in his mid-40s. He died right in the middle of the living room. Shortly after, we move into the house, and almost immediately our two-year-old daughter starts talking about the ghost that lives in our house.
Now let’s be real here–she is two and two-year-olds are VERY impressionable. Halloween had recently passed, and she had this Halloween-themed picture book that she loved to read, so it’s entirely possible that all this talk of ghosts was just coming from looking through that book on a regular basis. Still, she was always telling me that the ghost was in her playhouse in the basement, or that the ghost was on the stairs, or that the ghost was standing in the corner.
She never seemed to be afraid of the ghost, and considered him to be her friend, so I wasn’t all that concerned even if there really was a ghost haunting our house. If he’s a nice and helpful ghost, it could certainly be a lot worse.
I would often tell the ghost that he was welcome to stay if he wanted to, but he was also welcome to go if that would make him happier. I was about 30/70 on the ghost being real and she could see and talk to him versus the ghost being just her imagination fueled by her Halloween book … until one day, when we were going out to the car to go to daycare in the morning.
It was still dark out, and rainy. My daughter told me that the ghost was on the back deck, and then she told me that today was the ghost’s birthday and she wanted to sing him Happy Birthday. Once again, I mostly disregarded what she was saying, as she is birthday obsessed and has in the past made us sing Happy Birthday to Mickey Mouse, a bowl of fruit snacks, and the bathroom. So we sang and wished the ghost a happy birthday and went on with our lives. Later that day, out of pure curiosity, I looked up the obituary of the man who had died in our house.
And wouldn’t you know it? It was his fucking birthday.
Re: 28 Real Life Encounter Of Ghosts And Supernatural. (for Lovers Of Horror Movies) by notmyrealmonika: 10:28am On Mar 04, 2017
2. The Babysitter
This happened a couple weeks ago and is the most recent creepy moment I can recall.
I on and off again babysit this two-year-old while his parents have a date night. Once before my friend was babysitting him and he started talking to his “grandpa” (who his parents say he never met as he had died before the kid was born). So whenever I babysit him, I prepare for something weird like that to happen again.
Of course this night were in his living room and he points at an empty wall in front of us “Grandpa” is all he says. He’s two and doesn’t talk a whole lot so I didn’t ask for an explanation. Instead I start talking about other things because it’s creeping me out. The kid then widens his eyes and grips the chair he’s sitting in, chattering his teeth and shaking uncontrollably. Here’s me freaking the Bleep out so I grab him and tell him that it’s time to watch a movie before bed.
Later that night, I’m about to take him upstairs when I noticed the door was unlocked. I locked it and turned the knob, shaking the door, to reaffirm that it’s locked (I do this without fail to every door I lock, it’s a dumb quirk) and then carry him upstairs to bed since he’s already half asleep.
I’m in his room for about 20 minutes and when he’s finally out I leave him and go back downstairs. The front door is directly in front of the stairs and guess what. THE DOOR IS UNLOCKED. Immediately I think that this is going to be a horror movie and think that it’s a smart idea to check around the house. Nothing out of the ordinary. I even go upstairs to check on the kid again. I didn’t bother looking in the other bedrooms because I had his door open when we were laying in there and would have seen anyone come up.
Anyways, after making sure he’s okay, I go back downstairs and watch tv until his parents get home, jumping at every little noise. Freakiest night of my life and I had to debate for a solid hour when they asked me to watch him again a couple days later. –
[colour=#990000]peachskylines[/colour]
Re: 28 Real Life Encounter Of Ghosts And Supernatural. (for Lovers Of Horror Movies) by notmyrealmonika: 10:36am On Mar 04, 2017
3. The Accident

Something found me after a car accident and I don’t know what it was.
During our drive home from a family trip our car hit black ice on a curve that sent us rolling. That day I didn’t wear my seatbelt I was ejected out the car by breaking through my window using my face as a ram. From my perspective: One second I’m in a car, the next thing I know I’m laying in some bushes. I try getting up but I’m stopped by an intense pain in my shoulder (broke my collar bone). Honestly, I don’t know if I passed out or just went to sleep but at this point I lost consciousness. After an unknown amount of time to me, through my closed eyes I can see a flash light shine over me (it was 3:00 A.M.). My dad found me, lifted me to my feet with ease and pushed me towards where the totaled car and my family was. A distinct detail I remember about this moment is how firm the hands were.
The unexplainable part. After talking to my brother I realized something. My dad never actually........... continue reading at

http://www.the-line-up.com/ghost-stories-strange-encounters/

(1) (Reply)

...... / Watch Bbnaija Housemates' See Gobbe Music Video / Argument That Michael Scofield Is More Intelligent Than The Writers Combined.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.