Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,064 members, 7,852,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:32 PM

Will You Be Getting A Smart Condom? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Will You Be Getting A Smart Condom? (486 Views)

Get A Smart Number or Toll Free Line For Your Business Like 0700-BUSINESS NAME / Turn Your Ordinary Tv To A Smart Tv Using Ip10g Android Smart Tv Dongle / World’s First Smart Condom Detects Stds, Rates Men’s Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will You Be Getting A Smart Condom? by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 04, 2017
British condoms an online retail out has created the “world’s first smart condom” called i.Con. No image has been released revealing the device yet except an image of the possible retail pack. The smart condom is actually a wearable ring that is placed over regular condoms during sex.

The i.Con smart condom is placed at the base of the shaft over regular condoms. It works using a nano-chip and sensors to measure and monitor thrust speed, calories burnt during sex and the length of the session...

Click the link for the full story:
https://www.crowdpondent.com/2017/03/04/smart-condoms-anyone/
Re: Will You Be Getting A Smart Condom? by BLACKCHARGER(m): 10:48am On Mar 04, 2017
So who all dese tins epp
Re: Will You Be Getting A Smart Condom? by uboma(m): 4:46pm On Mar 04, 2017
I will love to learn about the number of calories I burn after the activity

grin

(1) (Reply)

Blu Android Phone 6 Inches For Sale / Used Affordable Laptops For Sale / Samsung Galaxy S6edge For Sale In Excellent Condition- Gold And Onyx Black

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.