Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Brazilian Lady's Butt Explodes After Her Implants Were Infected (Graphic Photos) - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Brazilian Lady's Butt Explodes After Her Implants Were Infected (Graphic Photos) (98163 Views)

Do You Have A Low Bumbum Or Saggy Butt And A Big Stomach? Check In Here / Nadine Foster's Fake Boobs Melted By Hot Water (Graphic Photos) / Who Is Star Delguidice? Lady With Bum Implants Unable To Sit Down (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brazilian Lady's Butt Explodes After Her Implants Were Infected (Graphic Photos) by lightwind(m): 7:42am On Mar 16, 2017
sinaj:
u is welcoming
Any time anyday...can u pls release ur communicator to me.
Re: Brazilian Lady's Butt Explodes After Her Implants Were Infected (Graphic Photos) by DateMynd44(m): 10:11am On Mar 21, 2017
99foxxy:
See me trying to reduce mine, while others are busy increasing theirs. Crazy world we are living in.
hi can I see a pics of yours?
I'm already fantasizing and drooling at your imaginary elegance.
Re: Brazilian Lady's Butt Explodes After Her Implants Were Infected (Graphic Photos) by 99foxxy(f): 8:04am On Mar 22, 2017
DateMynd44:
hi can I see a pics of yours?
I'm already fantasizing and drooling at your imaginary elegance.
come to Jupiter and see my picture.
Re: Brazilian Lady's Butt Explodes After Her Implants Were Infected (Graphic Photos) by DateMynd44(m): 10:24am On Mar 22, 2017
99foxxy:
come to Jupiter and see my picture.
I already saw it embedded on your profile and I thought you were a mutant or alien.

you sound creepy and weird though and I'm attracted to you already.

can we have a te-te-a-te-te via email or WhatsApp?

plsss
Re: Brazilian Lady's Butt Explodes After Her Implants Were Infected (Graphic Photos) by 99foxxy(f): 8:08am On Mar 23, 2017
DateMynd44:
I already saw it embedded on your profile and I thought you were a mutant or alien.

you sound creepy and weird though and I'm attracted to you already.

can we have a te-te-a-te-te via email or WhatsApp?

plsss
What do you intend doing with an alien or mutant? Don't get stuck in my world cause, you will rather put your loved ones in sorrow when you are taken to the other world.
Re: Brazilian Lady's Butt Explodes After Her Implants Were Infected (Graphic Photos) by CzarChris(m): 5:01am On Mar 24, 2017
99foxxy:
What do you intend doing with an alien or mutant? Don't get stuck in my world cause, you will rather put your loved ones in sorrow when you are taken to the other world.
Awwouch! That should hurt. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Brazilian Lady's Butt Explodes After Her Implants Were Infected (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
99foxxy:
wow I'm drooling at your elegance already.

Hi its still me... This is my new moniker..

Well I'm ready to follow you to your world only if it's an utopia and a Shangri-la.
Is it?
Re: Brazilian Lady's Butt Explodes After Her Implants Were Infected (Graphic Photos) by 99foxxy(f): 7:59pm On Mar 25, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
wow I'm drooling at your elegance already.

Hi its still me... This is my new moniker..

Well I'm ready to follow you to your world only if it's an utopia and a Shangri-la.
Is it?
The ball is in your court.
Re: Brazilian Lady's Butt Explodes After Her Implants Were Infected (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:41am On Mar 26, 2017
99foxxy:
The ball is in your court.
aii should I drop my whatsappdigits or mail address?
Which will u prefer?
Re: Brazilian Lady's Butt Explodes After Her Implants Were Infected (Graphic Photos) by 99foxxy(f): 9:12am On Mar 26, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
aii should I drop my whatsappdigits or mail address?
Which will u prefer?
your choice to make.
Re: Brazilian Lady's Butt Explodes After Her Implants Were Infected (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 26, 2017
99foxxy:
your choice to make.

thanks
Re: Brazilian Lady's Butt Explodes After Her Implants Were Infected (Graphic Photos) by Femi316: 2:48pm On Feb 16, 2019
stanway:
becareful cuz your own butt may soon explode
Lie........n never

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

G- Strings Or Granny Panties, Boxers or Briefs? / Tiniest Waist: Su Naing To Beat 1939 Guiness World Record (Photos) / Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.