Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,292 members, 7,954,166 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:31 PM

Lil Kesh Flaunt His Two New Mercedes 4matic & G-wagon In His Mansion(pics,video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Kesh Flaunt His Two New Mercedes 4matic & G-wagon In His Mansion(pics,video) (8605 Views)

Dj Cuppy Poses With Her G Wagon In A Corporate Outfit (Photos) / Falzthebahdguy Having Fun With His Family As They Celebrate In His Mansion (pics / Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lil Kesh Flaunt His Two New Mercedes 4matic & G-wagon In His Mansion(pics,video) by hapsyno: 3:43pm On Mar 04, 2017

Re: Lil Kesh Flaunt His Two New Mercedes 4matic & G-wagon In His Mansion(pics,video) by makdcash(m): 3:50pm On Mar 04, 2017
God bless my hustle grin grin
Re: Lil Kesh Flaunt His Two New Mercedes 4matic & G-wagon In His Mansion(pics,video) by ufuosman(m): 3:53pm On Mar 04, 2017
Turn by turn. Good for him

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Flaunt His Two New Mercedes 4matic & G-wagon In His Mansion(pics,video) by cobadit(m): 3:54pm On Mar 04, 2017
More blessing
Re: Lil Kesh Flaunt His Two New Mercedes 4matic & G-wagon In His Mansion(pics,video) by pennytrate: 3:55pm On Mar 04, 2017
● ● ● ● ●
Re: Lil Kesh Flaunt His Two New Mercedes 4matic & G-wagon In His Mansion(pics,video) by Nutase: 4:02pm On Mar 04, 2017
shocked
Re: Lil Kesh Flaunt His Two New Mercedes 4matic & G-wagon In His Mansion(pics,video) by khalidjnr(m): 4:24pm On Mar 04, 2017
Nice
Re: Lil Kesh Flaunt His Two New Mercedes 4matic & G-wagon In His Mansion(pics,video) by PhilAmadeus: 4:32pm On Mar 04, 2017
I no even get comment jare,if I comment I go transfer aggression on kesh cos of his nosering....as Man utd go draw today d thing weak me......
Re: Lil Kesh Flaunt His Two New Mercedes 4matic & G-wagon In His Mansion(pics,video) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 04, 2017
Nice

Iyanu mashele soon.
Re: Lil Kesh Flaunt His Two New Mercedes 4matic & G-wagon In His Mansion(pics,video) by iheanyi40(m): 5:18pm On Mar 04, 2017
PhilAmadeus:
I no even get comment jare,if I comment I go transfer aggression on kesh cos of his nosering....as Man utd go draw today d thing weak me......
ure not alone bro, twice we've had opportunity to leave 6th yet em keep messing up
Re: Lil Kesh Flaunt His Two New Mercedes 4matic & G-wagon In His Mansion(pics,video) by Tazdroid(m): 5:55pm On Mar 04, 2017
iheanyi40:
ure not alone bro, twice we've had opportunity to leave 6th yet em keep messing up
Man U, the longest serving Six-er in football history

3 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Flaunt His Two New Mercedes 4matic & G-wagon In His Mansion(pics,video) by PetrePan(m): 6:43pm On Mar 04, 2017
God punish poverty..MMBM
Re: Lil Kesh Flaunt His Two New Mercedes 4matic & G-wagon In His Mansion(pics,video) by IamOpemipo(m): 7:11pm On Mar 04, 2017
Nawa o..even Kesh dey drive wagon, dts ma salary with change in 35 years of govt service..just for shoutin skiborobo skibo.!

I'm weak

12 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Flaunt His Two New Mercedes 4matic & G-wagon In His Mansion(pics,video) by odaniel1(m): 7:46pm On Mar 04, 2017
This one's money is still learning.
Re: Lil Kesh Flaunt His Two New Mercedes 4matic & G-wagon In His Mansion(pics,video) by Abudu2000(m): 8:39pm On Mar 04, 2017
How much does he charge for a show to afford all these, who even calls his wack ass for show ,lol

Dude's hardly Worth 50m talkless of buy gwagon

9 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Flaunt His Two New Mercedes 4matic & G-wagon In His Mansion(pics,video) by wurabecca(f): 10:08pm On Mar 04, 2017
OP, to be real...you must be mad for making the above guys feel dejected! angry.

Lemmie break it down.....

The Mercedes is for Kesh, I mean the small one not the G-wagon.

The G-wagon is for Olamide, and perhaps that's Olamide's crib.

To the above guys, God can still and will bless you, Op is a mis-leader.

Peace out!

5 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Flaunt His Two New Mercedes 4matic & G-wagon In His Mansion(pics,video) by OwoLee(m): 10:39pm On Mar 04, 2017
Na when e starts music wey him go get 20millionaire plus to buy G-wagon? It is well...

2 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Flaunt His Two New Mercedes 4matic & G-wagon In His Mansion(pics,video) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 04, 2017
wurabecca:
OP, to be real...you must be mad for making the above guys feel dejected! >sad.

Peace out!
lol
Re: Lil Kesh Flaunt His Two New Mercedes 4matic & G-wagon In His Mansion(pics,video) by baslone: 5:55am On Mar 05, 2017
wurabecca:
OP, to be real...you must be mad for making the above guys feel dejected! angry.

Peace out!

Op is a clown.

Thats actually Olamide's G500

Lil Kesh has only 1 car!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lil Kesh Flaunt His Two New Mercedes 4matic & G-wagon In His Mansion(pics,video) by falcon01: 6:35am On Mar 05, 2017
i don't know why Nigerian's keeps listening to these guys wack music he is so annoying. music has lost its purpose cos any mad fellow can go to the studio and Start blabbing.
Re: Lil Kesh Flaunt His Two New Mercedes 4matic & G-wagon In His Mansion(pics,video) by jordyspices: 7:12am On Mar 05, 2017
G wagon ok oh kontinu diaris godoh
Re: Lil Kesh Flaunt His Two New Mercedes 4matic & G-wagon In His Mansion(pics,video) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 13, 2017
wurabecca:

Peace out!

Wrong.. Olamide's G wagon is white
Re: Lil Kesh Flaunt His Two New Mercedes 4matic & G-wagon In His Mansion(pics,video) by andray12(m): 7:45am On Mar 14, 2017
myking95:

Wrong.. Olamide's G wagon is white
undecided ogbeni e don spray am black na

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Flaunt His Two New Mercedes 4matic & G-wagon In His Mansion(pics,video) by Anietienteobong(m): 3:43pm On Jul 04, 2020
grin[color=#990000][/color] na so

(1) (Reply)

Chioma Tattoo’s Davido’s Name Near Her Private Part (see Photos) / Bragging? Duncan Mighty Says His House Is Better Than Dbanj's Own / See Photo Of A Gathering Of Witches After They Failed To Fly Home In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.