Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

"My Faith In Islam Is Nearly Gone" - Any Advice For Her? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / "My Faith In Islam Is Nearly Gone" - Any Advice For Her? (11596 Views)

Palm Wine In Islam / I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. / Cousin Marriage in Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Faith In Islam Is Nearly Gone" - Any Advice For Her? by Nobody: 2:21am On Mar 05, 2017
tintingz:
^^^You're blessed Albaqir

Imagine that fanatic man called me an apostate and raised an apostate fatwa on me.

you called yourself an apostate(though not explicitly) far too many times.

and its obvious because I'm not the only one who questioned your being muslim, or I'm I?

and I only questioned your being Muslim, and that was why i said "your head needs to be checked"

3 Likes

Re: "My Faith In Islam Is Nearly Gone" - Any Advice For Her? by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 05, 2017
AbdelKabir:

and its obvious because I'm not the only one who questioned your being muslim, or I'm I?

and I only questioned your being Muslim, and that was why i said "your head needs to be checked"

Tinting, baqir, and their likes remind me of Ibn salul, Abdullah Ibn Ubayy.

May Allaah rectify our affairs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Faith In Islam Is Nearly Gone" - Any Advice For Her? by tintingz(m): 9:39am On Mar 05, 2017
AbdelKabir:

I don't need to reply a fanatic that wish/want me dead.

1 Like

Re: "My Faith In Islam Is Nearly Gone" - Any Advice For Her? by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 05, 2017
tintingz:

I don't need to reply a fanatic that wish/want me dead.

omo see lie untop my head when I'm still alive grin two lies just like that? embarassed

3 Likes

Re: "My Faith In Islam Is Nearly Gone" - Any Advice For Her? by tintingz(m): 11:03am On Mar 05, 2017
AbdelKabir:

omo see lie untop my head when I'm still alive grin two lies just like that? embarassed
Me lying?

Here your own words you said about me:

i mean, this guy is going far in misguidance every day, started off as "modern Muslim" then Quran only believer i.e ahlul quraniyyoon and now (i suspect) a deist, he keeps saying "I believe there is an intelligent design" and even praised Yoruba culture higher than the Islamic culture, made fun of Allâh saying he doesn't know cousin marriage has risks for him to have allowed it or not to have said "cousins should test before getting married", he has shown too much disbelieve in this thread such that if we were in an Islamic state, he would've been taken to the psychiatric hospital to see if he his still mentally OK, then the judge taking the appropriate judgement. ~ AbdelKabir
https://www.nairaland.com/3633247/cousin-marriage-islam/2#53844499

What is the punishment for an apostate in sharia law?

9 Likes

Re: "My Faith In Islam Is Nearly Gone" - Any Advice For Her? by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 05, 2017
tintingz:
Me lying?

Here your own words you said about me:

i mean, this guy is going far in misguidance every day, started off as "modern Muslim" then Quran only believer i.e ahlul quraniyyoon and now (i suspect) a deist, he keeps saying "I believe there is an intelligent design" and even praised Yoruba culture higher than the Islamic culture, made fun of Allâh saying he doesn't know cousin marriage has risks for him to have allowed it or not to have said "cousins should test before getting married", he has shown too much disbelieve in this thread such that if we were in an Islamic state, he would've been taken to the psychiatric hospital to see if he his still mentally OK, then the judge taking the appropriate judgement. ~ AbdelKabir
https://www.nairaland.com/3633247/cousin-marriage-islam/2#53844499

What is the punishment for an apostate in sharia law?

so i want you dead by saying that? how does saying what will happen in an islamic state equal that i personally want you dead? you know this is a serious allegation and if i decide to take it up seriously you wont like it?
Re: "My Faith In Islam Is Nearly Gone" - Any Advice For Her? by tintingz(m): 11:10am On Mar 05, 2017
AbdelKabir:

so i want you dead by saying that? how does saying what will happen in.an islamic state equalw that i personally want you dead? you know this is a serious allegation and if i decide to take it up seriously you wont like it?

Again what is the punishment for an apostate in sharia law?

What does this word imply "if we were in an Islamic state"?

Please take it up, the evidence is there.

3 Likes

Re: "My Faith In Islam Is Nearly Gone" - Any Advice For Her? by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 05, 2017
tintingz:

Again what is the punishment for an apostate in sharia law?

What does this word imply "if we were in an Islamic state"?

so i personally want you dead for saying what will happen if we were in an Islamic state? why do you think i said "the appropriate judgement"? appropriate judgement means whatever judgement deemed fit for your case will be given by the judge, if you actually not ok mentally then judge wil give his judgement, if you are ok then either you are told to rectify your dusbelieve statements or face death, I mean any judgement can be given, so how does that mean i personally want you dead?

Please take it up, the evidence it there.

ok...
Re: "My Faith In Islam Is Nearly Gone" - Any Advice For Her? by tintingz(m): 11:32am On Mar 05, 2017
AbdelKabir:

so i personally want you dead for saying what will happen if we were in an Islamic state? why do you think i said "the appropriate judgement"? appropriate judgement means whatever judgement deemed fit for your case will be given by the judge, if you actually not ok mentally then judge wil give his judgement, if you are ok then either you are told to rectify your dusbelieve statements or face death, I mean any judgement can be given, so how does that mean i personally want you dead?

ok...
Lol, see this yeye man, so i now need to be examine if I'm a mad person then a sharia judge will give appropriate judgment just because of my ideology?

I'm mentally OK, the punishment is death. Good.

Thank God I'm not living in a sharia state.

8 Likes

Re: "My Faith In Islam Is Nearly Gone" - Any Advice For Her? by Sufisunni: 2:41pm On Mar 05, 2017
AbdelKabir:

ok, you've told us exactly why you want to leave Islam, NEXT?! .

if depriving a child the ability to go and be friends with a child of drunkards is extremism, then i wonder what kind of a muslim you are. as if you dont know Allaah's messenger cursed wine(drinking) and everything associated with it.

don't you know "a man is upon the religion(way of life) of his close friend, so one should look at who he befriends"? ~ The messenger of Allaah.

nawa for you ooo.

oh! you are a sufi?! abajo, some sufis
.Pls, stop this veiled insult on others. There is no group of muslims that is absolute sinless, certain elements(people) which r alien to the Shariah might exist.
Wahhabism which you professed has certain beliefs which is not in conformity with Islam yet we've not crucified u here.
Could I say, some Wahhabists like saudi royal men marry more than 2 dozen of wives, yes! wives not even comcunbine. some Wahhabists call every other muslim kufr, some Wahhabists drink alcohol, infact a well respected Saud royal member died in a greece hotel with scarlet women, some Wahhabists gamble in western Europe and Las vegas and the list continues. So, stop hiding under "some" to insult others. I will gladly appreciate the day U would create a thread about "some Wahhabists practices which r not in tandem with Islam " the way U've been zooming light on other muslims.
take alcohol and say they are feee from the shareeah(rulings of alcohol) of Muhammad (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam), so I'm no longer amazed that you see it as nothing.

1 Like

Re: "My Faith In Islam Is Nearly Gone" - Any Advice For Her? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 05, 2017
Sufisunni:

what is wahhabi?
Re: "My Faith In Islam Is Nearly Gone" - Any Advice For Her? by Sufisunni: 2:51pm On Mar 05, 2017
AbdelKabir:

what is wahhabi?
a branch of Sunni Islam practised by those who follow the teachings of Muhammad ibn Abd-al-Wahhab.
Re: "My Faith In Islam Is Nearly Gone" - Any Advice For Her? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 05, 2017
Sufisunni:
a branch of Sunni Islam practised by those who follow the teachings of Muhammad ibn Abd-al-Wahhab.

do these people call themselves Wahhabi?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Faith In Islam Is Nearly Gone" - Any Advice For Her? by Sufisunni: 2:57pm On Mar 05, 2017
AbdelKabir:

what is wahhabi?
Tell the Wahhabist scholars to zoom search light on themdelves and Saud royal house b4 castigating other muslims who their forbears had been practising Islam even the establishment of Saudi Kingdom.

2 Likes

Re: "My Faith In Islam Is Nearly Gone" - Any Advice For Her? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 05, 2017
Sufisunni:
Tell the Wahhabist scholars to zoom search light on themdelves and Saud royal house b4 castigating other muslims who their forbears had been practising Islam even the establishment of Saudi Kingdom.

you've not been able to answer that simple question, which scholar ever called himself "Wahhabi scholar"?

1 Like

Re: "My Faith In Islam Is Nearly Gone" - Any Advice For Her? by Sufisunni: 3:02pm On Mar 05, 2017
AbdelKabir:

do these people call themselves Wahhabi?
Oh, must they call themslves Wahhanist before we know they are Wahhabists! Does a terrorist call himself a terrorist? Nope! He calls himself a Jihadist. So also....a Wahhabist.

5 Likes

Re: "My Faith In Islam Is Nearly Gone" - Any Advice For Her? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 05, 2017
Sufisunni:
Oh, must they call themslves Wahhanist before we know they are Wahhabists! Does a terrorist call himself a terrorist? Nope! He calls himself a Jihadist. So also....a Wahhabist.

so far you've been unable to tell us who claim wahhabism, in other words you've been unable to tell us those who claim to follow the teachings of ibn Abdulwahhab squarely, so kindly swerve through

>>>>>>>>>>>>

or better still through

<<<<<<<<<<<

3 Likes

Re: "My Faith In Islam Is Nearly Gone" - Any Advice For Her? by Sufisunni: 3:50pm On Mar 05, 2017
AbdelKabir:

so far you've been unable to tell us who claim wahhabism, in other words you've been unable to tell us those who claim to follow the teachings of ibn Abdulwahhab squarely, so kindly swerve through

>>>>>>>>>>>>

or better still through

<<<<<<<<<<<
If I were U, I would be more concern with the contents of Wahhabiyya and not the Wahhabi name itself coz naming calling means nothing. i.e is the Wahhbism good or not since Allah (SWT) is after intention and action(work) and not name of a group. We've got Malikiyya, Habaliyya, Hanafiyya and Shafiiyya and nobody calls for someone's head when call these names. But because without calling yourself Ahle sunna to deceive the gullible and unsuspecting muslims U'll get a whole lot to deal with. Okay, Bokoharam call themselves Ahle sunna. Are they trully Ahle sunna? since the premise of your argument is, we must call them what they call themselves even if they are otherwise of the nomenclature.

3 Likes

Re: "My Faith In Islam Is Nearly Gone" - Any Advice For Her? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 05, 2017
Sufisunni:
[s]If I were U, I would be more concern with the contents of Wahhabiyya and not the Wahhabi name itself coz naming calling means nothing. i.e is the Wahhbism good or not since Allah (SWT) is after intention and action(work) and not name of a group. We've got Malikiyya, Habaliyya, Hanafiyya and Shafiiyya and nobody calls for someone's head when call these names. But because without calling yourself Ahle sunna to deceive the gullible and unsuspecting muslims U'll get a whole lot to deal with. Okay, Bokoharam call themselves Ahle sunna. Are they trully Ahle sunna? since the premise of your argument is, we must call them what they call themselves even if they are otherwise of the nomenclature[/s].

try again later.

4 Likes

Re: "My Faith In Islam Is Nearly Gone" - Any Advice For Her? by Lagusta(m): 5:40pm On Mar 05, 2017
AlBaqir:

# People like you with your fanatical and troglodytes' behavior are the reason Islam is being bashed sometimes. You only think about your "righteous" self. You never respect the feelings of other. Never gave them excuse or see through their inner feelings not to mention of analyzing the root cause of their problem, sensibly, and proffer way out.

# Nigeria is a case study today. The rate at which Christianity is growing is alarming. When troglodytes like you will look into such matter, nothing sensible will ever come out of it other than usual bashing of Christianity.

# Even the simplest rule of worship in Islam is "Knowing God before you (start) worshipping Him". 65% of Muslims today are Muslim because they are (were) born into the religion and find themselves in Muslim community. Why are they Muslims, they don't know. Salat, fasting, hijab etc become a kind of cultural norm rather than knowing the intellectual and philosophical basis behind these. This kind of problem is pass down generations. That's why a Muslim convert is sometimes 2X aware of his new religion than person born into it.

# Islam is being understood and viewed as a kind of robotic religion with killer set of rules. That make things difficult for weaker mind. Mind need to be convinced not tamed and plagued with rules with scary consequences. With this, the freedom inside will radiate and it will be easier to abide by these beneficial set of rules which are primarily designed to guide towards a better living.

# Whenever I travel, you see many people especially ladies with their hijab removed once they enter a " freedom world", and they put it on back once they reach the boarder of their country.

# We are living in the modern age. Eyes, ears, brain etc have developed far beyond the cave age. Stop preaching Islam with scary fatwas and must do and donts; convince people intellectually and with good manners.

May Allah continue to bless you dearest brother, abeg talk more sense into the man's psyche, he needs it....

3 Likes

Re: "My Faith In Islam Is Nearly Gone" - Any Advice For Her? by Empiree: 6:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
A Muslim child doesnt need to be told the types of friend not to mix with if he's given basic knowledge of Islam which is what I see lacking here. There is no way she could have detailed everything in this article. There is indication that she's simply not allowed to friend with people that much even in the absence of alcoholism.

They should give her alternative to do volunteer work in the Muslim community. There are plenty of that where she can interract with other sisters. I can understand her parent's need to curb her but that solves nothing. Her excuses however don't cut it. She's simply not learned. I blame her parents for that.

And finally, most women are by nature created to do IRANU for as long as it takes until they realise their market don finish grin that's their nature by default until later in life they tend to get serious with Islam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Faith In Islam Is Nearly Gone" - Any Advice For Her? by tintingz(m): 6:54pm On Mar 05, 2017
Empiree:
A Muslim child doesnt need to be told the types of friend not to mix with if he's given basic knowledge of Islam which is what I see lacking here. There is no way she could have detailed everything in this article. There is indication that she's simply not allowed to friend with people that much even in the absence of alcoholism.

They should give her alternative to do volunteer work in the Muslim community. There are plenty of that where she can interract with other sisters. I can understand her parent's need to curb her but that solves nothing. Her excuses however don't cut it. She's simply not learned. I blame her parents for that.

And finally, most women are by nature created to do IRANU for as long as it takes until they realise their market don finish grin that's their nature by default until later in life they tend to get serious with Islam.
The bolded is very irrational, you don't need to add it to prove your point.

The other day you and a brother argue that women are monogamous by nature now you claim most women are promiscuous by nature? What is your stand?

1 Like

Re: "My Faith In Islam Is Nearly Gone" - Any Advice For Her? by Empiree: 7:06pm On Mar 05, 2017
And I disagree with albaqir on Nigerian Christians. Don't worry brother ACARDIP is doing justice to that cheesy
Re: "My Faith In Islam Is Nearly Gone" - Any Advice For Her? by Empiree: 7:07pm On Mar 05, 2017
tintingz:
The bolded is very irrational, you don't need to add it to prove your point.

The other day you and a brother argue that women are monogamous by nature now you claim most women are promiscuous by nature? What is your stand?
why are you worried about this shocked shocked shocked I would expect snapscore to challenge me. Not you
Re: "My Faith In Islam Is Nearly Gone" - Any Advice For Her? by tintingz(m): 7:58pm On Mar 05, 2017
Empiree:
why are you worried about this shocked shocked shocked I would expect snapscore to challenge me. Not you
Because I'm humanist, naturalist and realist so it concerns me.

Humans are designed to socialize. religion, culture is a program to control humans. There was this muslim girl, her father is devoted muslim, a teblik for that matter but his daughter always go to her boyfriend's room and even club, why? Because she's doing what is in her mind, what makes her happy and she's very aware that this is against islam teachings. That is how the brain works(explore and curiosity), it is reality not Satan influence which religious people blame the supernatural entity.

If the said lady in the OP is loosing faith and doubting, it is very normal, reason because she's thinking outside the box and questioning things she isn't getting answers, someone need to explain things to her.

And lastly, both men and women are promiscuous.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Faith In Islam Is Nearly Gone" - Any Advice For Her? by Sufisunni: 10:22pm On Mar 05, 2017
AbdelKabir:

try again later.
Self denial is the hallmark of Wahhabism. Pls enjoy ur Wahhabism.

1 Like

Re: "My Faith In Islam Is Nearly Gone" - Any Advice For Her? by udatso: 11:34pm On Mar 05, 2017
madridguy:
From the write up so far I think her parent caused it all. I used to tell who cares to listen, Religion is like bird, you don't hold it too tight because if you do you kill it. How could you deprive your daughter from mixing with her peers all the name of religion. She was raised by extremists and that is the major reason she loss interest in Deen ISLAM.

I will advise her to try Sufism.
Are you blaming the parents for preventing their daughter from going to a house where she can easily be influenced negatively? Is that allowed in sufism?
Re: "My Faith In Islam Is Nearly Gone" - Any Advice For Her? by udatso: 11:35pm On Mar 05, 2017
madridguy:
From the write up so far I think her parent caused it all. I used to tell who cares to listen, Religion is like bird, you don't hold it too tight because if you do you kill it. How could you deprive your daughter from mixing with her peers all the name of religion. She was raised by extremists and that is the major reason she loss interest in Deen ISLAM.

I will advise her to try Sufism.
Are you blaming the parents for preventing their daughter from going to a house where she can easily be influenced negatively? Is that allowed in sufism?
Would you allow your daughter to go and play with her friend whose mum is a prostitute?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Faith In Islam Is Nearly Gone" - Any Advice For Her? by udatso: 11:39pm On Mar 05, 2017
AbdelKabir:

I always like the way you say it as it is. Man sha-a falyu-min WA man sha-a falyakfur

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Faith In Islam Is Nearly Gone" - Any Advice For Her? by udatso: 11:40pm On Mar 05, 2017
madridguy:
You need to broaden your knowledge about Islam.

What did he say that was wrong?
Re: "My Faith In Islam Is Nearly Gone" - Any Advice For Her? by udatso: 11:43pm On Mar 05, 2017
Lagusta:

Not all sufis drink wine....

Not all sufis worship graves....

This is how other muslims do takfeer on another group just because tyhey see some commit some sins, as if they are the best!!!

Go and learn more about tasawwuf, dont just buy a pamphlet and read, then think you know everything about it....
Did you miss the part where he used "SOME" ? Read his post again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Faith In Islam Is Nearly Gone" - Any Advice For Her? by udatso: 11:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
madridguy:
You are only talking about the Alcohol area and you blind folded where she was denied liberty to play with her age group just because they're non-muslim.

اتق الله
Here is the original post again

And that's not even mentioning the number of friends I've been forced to let go simply because we happened to be the opposite gender, all because good Muslim girls don't have male friends.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Motivational Quotes From Nouman Ali Khan / Muslim Converts / Is It "safe" For A Christian To Read The Qur'an?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.