Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Ambode, Otedola, Lai Mohammed At Opening Of Obasanjo Presidential Library - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode, Otedola, Lai Mohammed At Opening Of Obasanjo Presidential Library (29016 Views)

Inside The Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library Complex. Pics. / Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library / Inside Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambode, Otedola, Lai Mohammed At Opening Of Obasanjo Presidential Library by sar33: 3:49pm On Mar 04, 2017
Many dignitaries graced the opening of Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library Complex Abeokuta.Present at the event were Governors Ambode and Masari;Lai Mohammed,billionaire Femi Otedola and others.

See photos from the ceremony which is part of the events to mark Obasanjo's 80th birthday celebration.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/ambodemasarifemi-otedolalai.html?m=1

Re: Ambode, Otedola, Lai Mohammed At Opening Of Obasanjo Presidential Library by sar33: 3:49pm On Mar 04, 2017

1 Like

Re: Ambode, Otedola, Lai Mohammed At Opening Of Obasanjo Presidential Library by sar33: 3:50pm On Mar 04, 2017
sar33:
More
more

1 Like

Re: Ambode, Otedola, Lai Mohammed At Opening Of Obasanjo Presidential Library by UrennaNkoli(f): 3:58pm On Mar 04, 2017
OBJ still moving on strong. Kudos

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ambode, Otedola, Lai Mohammed At Opening Of Obasanjo Presidential Library by cobadit(m): 3:58pm On Mar 04, 2017
Big men celebration!!!!.... I will soon join.....

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode, Otedola, Lai Mohammed At Opening Of Obasanjo Presidential Library by MrMaestro: 4:56pm On Mar 04, 2017
Wow!! Love it! The who's who of Yorubaland was there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode, Otedola, Lai Mohammed At Opening Of Obasanjo Presidential Library by Vicolan: 5:18pm On Mar 04, 2017
Great work baba iyabo

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode, Otedola, Lai Mohammed At Opening Of Obasanjo Presidential Library by DIKEnaWAR: 5:23pm On Mar 04, 2017
Ndi orI.

Shekau where you dey with your boom!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode, Otedola, Lai Mohammed At Opening Of Obasanjo Presidential Library by holatimmy(f): 5:23pm On Mar 04, 2017
Presidential Library??....Is it Library for Presidents only undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode, Otedola, Lai Mohammed At Opening Of Obasanjo Presidential Library by JoBabs(m): 5:23pm On Mar 04, 2017
To my greatest role model,
Wishing you a brilliant birthday in good health and I  hope that this upcoming year is one that is filled with much joy, love and laughter.
Baba, you’re my biggest role model. Like, I can’t even begin to tell you what kind of an inspiration you are in my life. I think what makes me respect you so much is that I know that you’re not perfect, that you’re a flawed human being who has seen both the bad and the good, who has gone through the darker shades of life and still managed to get out of it to be this absolute gem of a human being, who’s so matured, and learned, and such a good person at heart. You made your own mistakes, Baba, and you learnt from them, and I think that’s what makes me really and truly be so proud to be in line with your policies, because you never once let life’s obstacles bring you down. Every day, I try to embody that in my own life as well, to keep pushing and striving to be better, to do good for other people, to be generally positive and to keep at things until I get to where I want to be. Your backbone of steel is something that I’ve inherited from you, and it has helped me get through most things in life thus far, and I’m sure it will help me get through many more things to come.
I hope you have a fantastic day, and an even better year, Baba. You definitely deserve it, and remember to keep that positivity shining through, always. Your sense of humour is your strongest point, don’t ever let go of that, either.
I love you very very much, Baba.
I wish you know that.
Wishing you a wonderful birthday again.
Love always.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ambode, Otedola, Lai Mohammed At Opening Of Obasanjo Presidential Library by DIKEnaWAR: 5:24pm On Mar 04, 2017
Lai Mohammed is there shitting in his pampers.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode, Otedola, Lai Mohammed At Opening Of Obasanjo Presidential Library by kafibiz(m): 5:24pm On Mar 04, 2017
Will want to visit OOPL soonest wink

3 Likes

Re: Ambode, Otedola, Lai Mohammed At Opening Of Obasanjo Presidential Library by AntiWailer: 5:25pm On Mar 04, 2017
Nice one
Re: Ambode, Otedola, Lai Mohammed At Opening Of Obasanjo Presidential Library by idbami2(m): 5:25pm On Mar 04, 2017
I no see Baba Osinbande
Re: Ambode, Otedola, Lai Mohammed At Opening Of Obasanjo Presidential Library by coolestchris(m): 5:25pm On Mar 04, 2017
Ok..library for the rich
Re: Ambode, Otedola, Lai Mohammed At Opening Of Obasanjo Presidential Library by Opakan2: 5:26pm On Mar 04, 2017
Baba don get degree, from B.Sc to phD and all the honorary ones wey dey. Nobody fit do shakara for am again cheesy

Meanwhile children of hate will soon arrive to describe the shape of his face.. funny set of people

10 Likes

Re: Ambode, Otedola, Lai Mohammed At Opening Of Obasanjo Presidential Library by arsenal33: 5:27pm On Mar 04, 2017
MrMaestro:
Wow!! Love it! The who's who of Yorubaland was there.

mumu, cant you see all tribes are well represented?
Re: Ambode, Otedola, Lai Mohammed At Opening Of Obasanjo Presidential Library by naijafire(m): 5:28pm On Mar 04, 2017
Will people like me be allowed to use it?? na them them na...

1 Like

Re: Ambode, Otedola, Lai Mohammed At Opening Of Obasanjo Presidential Library by DollarAngel(m): 5:28pm On Mar 04, 2017
After Looting Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Ambode, Otedola, Lai Mohammed At Opening Of Obasanjo Presidential Library by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 04, 2017
Now, of what importance is this useless library to the beaten & battered Nigerians?

Rather than providing us with stable electricity with the looted $16Billion during your administration, you're commissioning a useless presidential library.

Nigerians are hungry, Nigerians are tired, Nigerians are fed up with filthy political thieves who keep recycling themselves in the corridor of power without fulfilling any of their promises made during their useless campaigns.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode, Otedola, Lai Mohammed At Opening Of Obasanjo Presidential Library by goshen26: 5:28pm On Mar 04, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
OBJ still moving on strong. Kudos

Even when he is older than bubu?

As in older than our 73yr old bubu. Hmmmm
Re: Ambode, Otedola, Lai Mohammed At Opening Of Obasanjo Presidential Library by engreo(m): 5:29pm On Mar 04, 2017
Ebora owu, atari ajanaku ti ki nseru omode

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode, Otedola, Lai Mohammed At Opening Of Obasanjo Presidential Library by highmood(m): 5:29pm On Mar 04, 2017
When it's fully opened, can the public go their to read and do research or is it meant foe the ruling class alone?
Re: Ambode, Otedola, Lai Mohammed At Opening Of Obasanjo Presidential Library by ChiefSweetus: 5:29pm On Mar 04, 2017
The single biggest donor to the project otunba mike adenuga no show grin
Re: Ambode, Otedola, Lai Mohammed At Opening Of Obasanjo Presidential Library by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 04, 2017
Do they read books ? I can bet with my balls that none of these 'yesterday men' have read a full book after their education in school. And to note that this so-called Presidential Library has been a conduit for fraud and corrupt enrichment by the Ottah warrior is yet another dent on intelligence, which a library represents.

On a serious note, books are now green so e-books are readily available even for free. Who will drive all the way to Otta just to go and sit down and open hard copies. Some one tell them that with a kindle or even a smartphone, you have access to books more than what is available at the Library of Congress in your palms.

Physical library is so 19th century, and ofcourse our leadership is, so, I am not surprised that so many eggheads were there to celebrate mediocrity.

Happy Weekend.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode, Otedola, Lai Mohammed At Opening Of Obasanjo Presidential Library by jieta: 5:35pm On Mar 04, 2017
i was hoping to see tinubu and co.
Re: Ambode, Otedola, Lai Mohammed At Opening Of Obasanjo Presidential Library by FLYFIRE(m): 5:36pm On Mar 04, 2017
The library he emptied Nigeria's treasury to build...celebrating THIEVES

2 Likes

Re: Ambode, Otedola, Lai Mohammed At Opening Of Obasanjo Presidential Library by cuttestprince(m): 5:41pm On Mar 04, 2017
After milking Nigeria dry,God is watching

1 Like

Re: Ambode, Otedola, Lai Mohammed At Opening Of Obasanjo Presidential Library by Btruth: 5:42pm On Mar 04, 2017
How many times does Obasanjo want to open library?

Ogbon ole lo nii gbogbo e!
Re: Ambode, Otedola, Lai Mohammed At Opening Of Obasanjo Presidential Library by dustmalik: 5:43pm On Mar 04, 2017
jieta:
i was hoping to see tinubu and co.
Tinubu was there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Melaye Prepares Cyberstalling Case Against Sahara Reporters, Publisher In NY / Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers / Video Of Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure's Interview Trends, As Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.