Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Ben Bruce, Amaechi And Fayemi Hangout Together (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce, Amaechi And Fayemi Hangout Together (Photos) (36799 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Governor Fayose And Fayemi… When The Going Was Good! / President Buhari, Ganduje, Amaechi And El-Rufai On A Train In Kaduna (Photos) / Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce, Amaechi And Fayemi Hangout Together (Photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 04, 2017
self interest
Re: Ben Bruce, Amaechi And Fayemi Hangout Together (Photos) by darocha1: 5:52pm On Mar 04, 2017
Gullible youths
Re: Ben Bruce, Amaechi And Fayemi Hangout Together (Photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 04, 2017
sinaj:
... and some guys will be wasting their time bashing themselves here on nl because of this cooperate thieves sad

Smh!

You just wait.....

They'll still bash themselves on this thread sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce, Amaechi And Fayemi Hangout Together (Photos) by kpukpuyenke: 5:53pm On Mar 04, 2017
Political E-warriors shey una dey see o
All politicians are on the same side no war between them
They are after their pocket

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce, Amaechi And Fayemi Hangout Together (Photos) by Buharimustgo: 5:53pm On Mar 04, 2017
[quote author=Pchikaodili post=54267638]I see

'No enemies'
Their only interest is our national cake...[/quote

Y r spot on
Re: Ben Bruce, Amaechi And Fayemi Hangout Together (Photos) by iKnowevents(m): 5:55pm On Mar 04, 2017
Enemies of the state...
Friends in milking the nation dry...
Re: Ben Bruce, Amaechi And Fayemi Hangout Together (Photos) by Qyubee(m): 5:58pm On Mar 04, 2017
Lobatan! We have to b wise ma ppl...APC vs PDP, afonja vs Igbo vs abo.ki, muslim vs christian vs atheist etc is all setup! they don't care abt us. Simple!

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce, Amaechi And Fayemi Hangout Together (Photos) by Opakan2: 5:58pm On Mar 04, 2017
sinaj:
... and some guys will be wasting their time bashing themselves here on nl because of this cooperate thieves sad

Smh!

you should stay put in romance section where you fool around with small small boys ok?

In politics you don't tell people what to do with their time or how to go about their arguments. It's not love story they discuss
Re: Ben Bruce, Amaechi And Fayemi Hangout Together (Photos) by Opakan2: 6:02pm On Mar 04, 2017
Who is that twitter senator fooling?

As PMB no dey, he now sees himself as a patriot. Snakes playing dirty politics game
Re: Ben Bruce, Amaechi And Fayemi Hangout Together (Photos) by Laple0541(m): 6:10pm On Mar 04, 2017
Yes oooo, no enemy, so far the national cake is properly shared irrespective of party affiliation,....bunch of mad men.
Re: Ben Bruce, Amaechi And Fayemi Hangout Together (Photos) by castrokins(m): 6:11pm On Mar 04, 2017
Well, Until He Hangs Out With Reno Omokri, No Joy.
Re: Ben Bruce, Amaechi And Fayemi Hangout Together (Photos) by dragonking3: 6:17pm On Mar 04, 2017
But sarrki the zombie patriot will be fighting GEJ up and down grin
Re: Ben Bruce, Amaechi And Fayemi Hangout Together (Photos) by iamkingzlee(m): 6:24pm On Mar 04, 2017
Even in the international system, there are no permanent enemies. it's all about interests
Re: Ben Bruce, Amaechi And Fayemi Hangout Together (Photos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 04, 2017
Wike and Ameachi enemity pass politics.dey can never settle
Re: Ben Bruce, Amaechi And Fayemi Hangout Together (Photos) by Femak86(m): 6:40pm On Mar 04, 2017
See this man called fayemi from Ekiti. he wanna feel among. My take: If anybody die because of any politician, hmmm that person just die for nothing. life's continue.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce, Amaechi And Fayemi Hangout Together (Photos) by oskaaay(m): 6:43pm On Mar 04, 2017
TRUE TALK kiiiiii grin shocked grin shocked
Re: Ben Bruce, Amaechi And Fayemi Hangout Together (Photos) by eddy1212(m): 6:44pm On Mar 04, 2017
He is speaking the truth, and our youths fight and kill themselves...rubbish. All these youths, use your head

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce, Amaechi And Fayemi Hangout Together (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 6:48pm On Mar 04, 2017
Bunch of criminals saying we should learn how to steal from them. God forbid we learn crime.
Re: Ben Bruce, Amaechi And Fayemi Hangout Together (Photos) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 04, 2017
These politicians will just say 1/2 words on public televisions or radios, then, so called "EDUCATED PDP and APC YOUTHS" will start abusing, killing one another. At the end, politicians will come again and buy us N100 Akara during campaigns.
Are we Nigeria's youths and elderly ones thinking before falling for politicians tricks during elections.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce, Amaechi And Fayemi Hangout Together (Photos) by Egalitarian1: 7:11pm On Mar 04, 2017
Nice one by Sen Ben B! How I wish our gullible Nigerian youths especially the ones on nairaland, could become conscientious and constructive in their reasoning and criticisms. I think this is my best political post on NL this year. Thank you immensely Sen Ben .

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce, Amaechi And Fayemi Hangout Together (Photos) by Endtimesmith(m): 7:20pm On Mar 04, 2017
Cooperate Political Thieves hanging out with hugs.
Re: Ben Bruce, Amaechi And Fayemi Hangout Together (Photos) by obagangan: 7:25pm On Mar 04, 2017
I love Nigeria
Re: Ben Bruce, Amaechi And Fayemi Hangout Together (Photos) by BadirX(m): 7:28pm On Mar 04, 2017
Why will they be enemies when they have *MONEY* in common?
Re: Ben Bruce, Amaechi And Fayemi Hangout Together (Photos) by sinaj(f): 7:29pm On Mar 04, 2017
Opakan2:

you should stay put in romance section where you fool around with small small boys ok?

In politics you don't tell people what to do with their time or how to go about their arguments. It's not love story they discuss
The last time I checked, u dnt pay my bills and am solely responsible for whatever I feel like posting old man.

Am still looking for the part in my post telling people what to do with their time. Well m gonna forgive you for posting that rubbish on my mention because your memory is undergoing a progressive decline due to old age which made you to read my short post without comprehending anything.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce, Amaechi And Fayemi Hangout Together (Photos) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 04, 2017
Mrbigman1:
Two idiots.

Maybe una dey on una way to go share money.

He pain am
Re: Ben Bruce, Amaechi And Fayemi Hangout Together (Photos) by Omeokachie: 7:39pm On Mar 04, 2017
Why is Amaechi sucking in his tommy na?

Abi e don dey wear body magic?
Re: Ben Bruce, Amaechi And Fayemi Hangout Together (Photos) by mindtricks: 7:47pm On Mar 04, 2017
jonhemma11:
Senator Ben Bruce and Rotimi Amaechi were spotted together.According to Senator Ben Bruce,Nigerian youths should learn from them.He wrote....

'No enemies! The youth of Nigeria should learn from this, that to create a formidable force, you have to stand together'.

I dey laugh our youths wey dey fight because of politicians.For your mind you think say our politicians dey fight?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/ben-bruce-amaechi-hangout-togetherphotos.html?m=1

Yes indeed, when it comes to looting and keeping the nation down while the masses mope and do nothing, Nigerian politicians, be they APC, PDP, or whatever name, they are one!
Re: Ben Bruce, Amaechi And Fayemi Hangout Together (Photos) by Opakan2: 8:26pm On Mar 04, 2017
sinaj:
The last time I checked, u dnt pay my bills and am solely responsible for whatever I feel like posting old man.

Am still looking for the part in my post telling people what to do with their time. Well m gonna forgive you for posting that rubbish on my mention because your memory is undergoing a progressive decline due to old age which made you to read my short post without comprehending anything.

fine girl, cool down na haba!

You know I'm not actually your uncle.. I'm still very young, agile and getting it
sorry if I was a bit harsh, you're still that slay mama we know

no vex you hear?

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce, Amaechi And Fayemi Hangout Together (Photos) by delli(m): 8:39pm On Mar 04, 2017
Ben ben the Big ben

Just use idea tell us dat u might soon join the A.P.C

#welhdonsir
Re: Ben Bruce, Amaechi And Fayemi Hangout Together (Photos) by NemzySeries(m): 9:45pm On Mar 04, 2017
see dat 1 open teeth like mini excavator
Re: Ben Bruce, Amaechi And Fayemi Hangout Together (Photos) by Alvino1(m): 9:50pm On Mar 04, 2017
Is Ben Bruce that tall or was Amaechi standing in a hole??...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Consider PDP Return - NewTelegraphOnline.com / Tinubu Vs Obasanjo: Who Is More Powerful In The South West? / How Babagana Zulum Aborted Plot By Fayemi, El-rufai To Sack Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.