Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

15 Politicians Who May Run For President In 2019 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 15 Politicians Who May Run For President In 2019 (54877 Views)

Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) / Names Of Politicians Who May Replace Babachir Lawal As SGF / MUST SEE: 15 Politicians Who May Run For President In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Politicians Who May Run For President In 2019 by Alezy(m): 10:35pm On Mar 04, 2017
cindybaby22:
Lmao
clears throat
Re: 15 Politicians Who May Run For President In 2019 by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 04, 2017
Nothing concern me so far no be my papa dey contest and by the way op, I can't see my name there oh. I think it was ommitted.
Re: 15 Politicians Who May Run For President In 2019 by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 04, 2017
discusant:
Nigeria was politically restructured by northern soldiers to favour north, such that even a goat for presidential candidate from the north must win a most educated presidential candidate from any part of southern Nigeria, so long as north insists that north must have the presidency. That's the bitter truth about contemporary Nigeria run by northern Nigeria.

The risk is that the most educationally-disadvantaged northern Nigeria largely decides who must govern Nigeria, and what must be or not be in Nigeria.

All with the mindset of Islamizing Nigeria
Re: 15 Politicians Who May Run For President In 2019 by Inspectorsuga(m): 10:43pm On Mar 04, 2017
[quote author=slawomir post=54269328]recycling of criminals. na so we go dey for this country. make we the youth come together through a forum o. anyway am
just sipping my bottle of Williams at mama osazee kiosk. Uniben hasn't paid us February salary and they are even telling us that they can only pay half of it because federal government says there is no money. we have never experience this kind thing before o
I will never allow the state of this nation to bother me again because I just notice that the leaders of the past will be better than that of the future!
a cataclysmic revolution would have been able to format this nation but unfortunately revolution won't occur in Nigeria. this is to say we go still suffer for this country.[/quote
Lol....
Dem dey owe u February n u dey complain...bros dey just paid me for January some few days ago..who know whether d February go still come this year
Re: 15 Politicians Who May Run For President In 2019 by iukpe: 10:54pm On Mar 04, 2017
2019 better see some persons with fresh ideas coming out for governorship and presidency, the Nigerian youth should not support anyone that has been part of any failed government.
Re: 15 Politicians Who May Run For President In 2019 by doskie(m): 10:56pm On Mar 04, 2017
DLondonboiy:
1. A cadaver cannot contest..

2. Yemi? Lol..abeg, leave matter for Matthias.

3. Jagaban? Well, but he can never be president..

4. Even Atiku knows he can never be president..

5. Saraki? Lol

6. Kwankwoso..hmmm Nigga has a chance.

7.Lamido? Why not..Nigga has a chance..

8. Makarfi & sheriff...you both can go to hell...

9. Elrufia...my mentor! No comment.

And if your name is on the list and I didn't call you, it simply means you are an inconsequential scum.

GEJ nko?
a wise man does not laugh at the person drowning in a river he is yet to cross himself. You will die one day. Certainly! You will die! Most certainly!! You will die.
Your brothers and sisters too, your parents, your cousins, your spouse, your loved ones, mine, and even me typing this. Nobody lives forever. But how often do you remember this? If you did at all, you would watch how carefree you are when addressing issues bothering on someone else's life and death.

Ps. I am not a politician, i do not have any special affinity towards mr president, i am just a human being. Some times, all it takes is just being human.
Re: 15 Politicians Who May Run For President In 2019 by iukpe: 11:03pm On Mar 04, 2017
bist:
Same old people being recycled over and over again. Where the heck are the young vibrant minds, where the heck are the leaders of tomorrow which the generations of our fathers and fore father's talked about?
It saddens me when I think of the solvable issues which has held our beloved country Nigeria by the balls for so long. I doubt if these present generation would ever see the best of our country?
Enough of all these bollocks, enough of we allowing these old men play ping pong with our heads.
We can start by denying them of our votes, because if we don't vote them, they ain't gonna force them selves on us.

Nigerian youths are very misguided and lack determination, that's why the youth touts are used to kill and discourage well meaning opposition during elections. The youth need to say NO to any recycled old bag, just coming back to replay what they played years ago, people cannot use our time as waste just to fulfil a lifetime ambition. When will the youths rule? Say NO to the old fools and stand behind a vibrant fresh candidate of proven credibility to lead us into the future. So many wasted years already. The youth today would never have been bold enough to lead the kind of revolution, Ironsi, Ojukwu and others pulled in their time seeking a correction to governance. Too much militancy, bunkering, kidnapping, cultism, robbery, yahoo yahoo and thuggery in their heads.
Re: 15 Politicians Who May Run For President In 2019 by Dannidom(m): 11:40pm On Mar 04, 2017
Mekwen:
Flat skull spotted .
Go away jor with your tokumbo brain
Re: 15 Politicians Who May Run For President In 2019 by od501: 11:57pm On Mar 04, 2017
my great grand fada Neva die oo! include em name dere too! Old abokis
Re: 15 Politicians Who May Run For President In 2019 by Wizzyblack3(m): 12:34am On Mar 05, 2017
If these are the only set of ppl in the forefront of our political settings, then I'd say ''Nigeria is Finished'' no hope.
Re: 15 Politicians Who May Run For President In 2019 by opribo(m): 2:39am On Mar 05, 2017
2019 must be a year of turn around, no old or former office holder will ever present themselves only serious minded professionals who have a sound track record of performance will be welcomed. Any of the names listed that surfaces will be stoned and disgraced out because they have no proven that they can take this nation forward with their antecedents.
Re: 15 Politicians Who May Run For President In 2019 by pamelar(f): 2:42am On Mar 05, 2017
[quote author=ojun50 post=54269052if na dis people we get to context then make we divide d country[/quote]typical ibo mentality. if you divide it how does that change the people?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Survivors Raped & Starved By Soldiers - Amnesty Shares Graphic Video / Washington Post Reacts To Buhari Clone Denial / NURTW Suspends Kunle Poly After Attack On MC Oluomo At APC Rally In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.