Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

PointBlank News:President Yar'adua Now Mentally Ill. . . Saudi Doctors Plan To Give Up - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PointBlank News:President Yar'adua Now Mentally Ill. . . Saudi Doctors Plan To Give Up (5248 Views)

Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com / President Yar'adua - 3 Years Remembrance / Faces Of Boko Haram Sponsors – Pointblank News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PointBlank News:President Yar'adua Now Mentally Ill. . . Saudi Doctors Plan To Give Up by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 15, 2009
This is a new low!. Sad and pathetic.

Now I know that the NASS is populated by fools, cowards and sychopants. They are definetly not honourable men.
Re: PointBlank News:President Yar'adua Now Mentally Ill. . . Saudi Doctors Plan To Give Up by sesbol(m): 9:18am On Dec 15, 2009
Gentlemen, we have a serious situation on our hands the power that be are playing with the lives of Nigerians
all is just a question of time everything they have been hiding will blow open and Nigerian will know the truth
but all these sycophants will pay for their sins as the Lord lives
Re: PointBlank News:President Yar'adua Now Mentally Ill. . . Saudi Doctors Plan To Give Up by OAM4J: 9:37am On Dec 15, 2009
For those calling for his resignature or leave letter, cant you see it is already too late? If any of such letter comes out, I will believe it's forged. How can a sick, mentally unbalanced person sign a letter?

The man should simply be impeached. And please let us stop being sentimental about this man's health. He is not the 1st/only husband and father to fall sick. Nigeria is bigger than any man.
Re: PointBlank News:President Yar'adua Now Mentally Ill. . . Saudi Doctors Plan To Give Up by debosky(m): 9:43am On Dec 15, 2009
Mental health condition indeed - again the quack doctors are on the loose.

Pointblank news has 'sources' but 'no one in government in Nigeria knows' right?
Re: PointBlank News:President Yar'adua Now Mentally Ill. . . Saudi Doctors Plan To Give Up by Jaybee2412(m): 10:10am On Dec 15, 2009
We should not be appealing to UMYA to resign because it appears the man is not in a mental and physical condition of doing so, if we are to believe all that we have been hearing. We should rather be appealing to this group of people closed to him who are doing everything to hide the real condition from the Nigerian people. We should also focus our attention on those who are supposed to execute their constitutional role in replacing the president in a situation that currently exists. UMYA is perhaps not aware of all that is happening arround him.
Re: PointBlank News:President Yar'adua Now Mentally Ill. . . Saudi Doctors Plan To Give Up by ProAnti: 10:29am On Dec 15, 2009
Freedom of speech should not be misconstrued as Freedom to say all sorts of rubbish.
Re: PointBlank News:President Yar'adua Now Mentally Ill. . . Saudi Doctors Plan To Give Up by back2back(f): 11:00am On Dec 15, 2009
A MAD MAN IS NIGERIA'S PRESIDENT!!!!!! LAFF WAN KILL ME DIE!!!

nothing new, we always had MAD MEN as Presidents.

OBJ was one, here is man that gave order to wipe out a whole village: ODI

Abacha was one, here was a man whose DARK glasses did not allow him to know difference between day and night.

IBB was one, here was a man that dribble a whole nation until he dribble himself into 'step-aside'

Shagari was one, here was a man that knew nothing about the government he suppose to lead.

Abubakar was one, here was a man that finished budget for 12months in 5months and nothing on ground.

Gowon was one, here was a man that wedded when IGBO were being killed in the east.
Re: PointBlank News:President Yar'adua Now Mentally Ill. . . Saudi Doctors Plan To Give Up by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:35pm On Dec 15, 2009
Pro Anti:

Freedom of speech should not be misconstrued as Freedom to say all sorts of rubbish.

On the contrary my dear sir, that is what you and a lot of intelligent Nigerians fail to grasp. Freedom of Speech really means Freedom of Speech. you can say exactly anything you want to say and how you want to say it and when you want to say it. what you see or construe as rubbish may be perceived as sound talk by other quarters.

What you may be drifting towards is that as long as citizens have the right to say what they want to say, you have the right to sue or seek redress if you feel you have been defamed in anyway.

Your poke at the fundamental concept of "choice of grammar" in matters related to public speech is detrimental to modern day African Societies. by corollary, you are implying that Freedom of Speech is a privilege that we must not squander. It is not. It is a right as a human being to air our views whether the other man likes it or not. (How you take it from there is where the problem often starts)

If I say the President knows nothing of leadership. in present day Nigeria, I could be arrested and charged with treason (and that is a fact)

but has my choice of words or its presentation merited that sort of action? You tell me Mr. man.
Re: PointBlank News:President Yar'adua Now Mentally Ill. . . Saudi Doctors Plan To Give Up by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 15, 2009
Roflmao
Re: PointBlank News:President Yar'adua Now Mentally Ill. . . Saudi Doctors Plan To Give Up by ProAnti: 1:00pm On Dec 15, 2009
Decorum!
Every right thinking individual should speak and behave with decorum. Its only Nigerians that call their president mentally ill.
I dont think it is fair.
The man is slow. Agreed. But we should not spread such unspeakable rumours about him.
Re: PointBlank News:President Yar'adua Now Mentally Ill. . . Saudi Doctors Plan To Give Up by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 15, 2009
That is what frustration and poverty can cause
Re: PointBlank News:President Yar'adua Now Mentally Ill. . . Saudi Doctors Plan To Give Up by kcng: 3:27pm On Dec 15, 2009
yaradua don die forget it.its too easy to fool nigerians, they just dont want to tell you the truth so that they continue choping money, i no go surprise if na jorojarajo, go end this matter.
i prefer it to a civil war i beg.as dem no want jonathan, But the right thing is the New Nigerian President.Goodluck i always chance my oga Jonathan!!!!!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa.
Re: PointBlank News:President Yar'adua Now Mentally Ill. . . Saudi Doctors Plan To Give Up by ud4u: 4:10pm On Dec 15, 2009
This is really taking another dimension. May God heal him
Re: PointBlank News:President Yar'adua Now Mentally Ill. . . Saudi Doctors Plan To Give Up by chidichris(m): 4:36pm On Dec 15, 2009
i have been saying this all these while that NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS HAVE GONE MAD. now the big man in aso rock is"ONYE ARA" and an international one at that.
our God is a great God. one can imagine how yar adua waka go craze for saudi arabia instead of doing that at home. this is the height humiliation for a president and his wards. as i am writing, shame no allow me open my eyes well well.
my prayer for today, for all those who have refused to give us hospitals and other health care facilities but will always use our money to run go to obodo oyibo for any sign of sickness, God in heaven, u know they wish us death, please let them come back like stella obasanjo or yar something.

@pro anti,
freedom of speech means a legal that is constitutional right to air ur view on any issue u choose. before our president become mad, he was a prophet of rule of law which permits freedom of speech.

Decorum!
Every right thinking individual should speak and behave with decorum. Its only Nigerians that call their president mentally ill.
I dont think it is fair.
The man is slow. Agreed. But we should not spread such unspeakable rumours about him.

@pro anti,
if you are not in yaba mental rehab, it means u are in the wrong place for ur type.
who made u a judge? do u have the power to call yar adua ur president slow? u are simply a misplaced sperm.
the most responsible way to address the situation of our president is to add presidential to whatever. if he is mentally ill like his much trusted saudi doctors say, we can address him as a PRESIDENTIAL MAD MAN.

to all nigerians,
we need not to bother ourselves on his resignition and replacement as we did not choose him in the first place and have no right to replace him.
we are waiting for the god of nigeria, who choose and reject, who appoints and disappoint, the one who make u big and make u small at will. that one who decides the state of ur mental health.
if time is not taken, very soon, anambra will have a mad gov because i see the same hand that raised yar adua trying to raise prof soludo. we are watching. nigerians must know it that obasanjo is like a devil and can never give u anything for free.
Re: PointBlank News:President Yar'adua Now Mentally Ill. . . Saudi Doctors Plan To Give Up by ProAnti: 4:56pm On Dec 15, 2009
chidichris:

@pro anti,
freedom of speech means a legal that is constitutional right to air your view on any issue u choose. before our president become mad, he was a prophet of rule of law which permits freedom of speech.

@pro anti,
if you are not in yaba mental rehab, it means u are in the wrong place for your type.
who made u a judge? do u have the power to call yar adua your president slow? u are simply a misplaced spermatozoa.
the most responsible way to address the situation of our president is to add presidential to whatever. if he is mentally ill like his much trusted saudi doctors say, we can address him as a PRESIDENTIAL MAD MAN.

Ride on!
Keep spewing garbage!
Re: PointBlank News:President Yar'adua Now Mentally Ill. . . Saudi Doctors Plan To Give Up by OAM4J: 11:29pm On Dec 15, 2009
chidichris:

@pro anti,
if you are not in yaba mental rehab, it means u are in the wrong place for your type.
who made u a judge? do u have the power to call yar adua your president slow? u are simply a misplaced spermatozoa.

lol. grin

chidichris:

to all nigerians,
we need not to bother ourselves on his resignition and replacement as we did not choose him in the first place and have no right to replace him.
we are waiting for the god of nigeria, who choose and reject, who appoints and disappoint, the one who make u big and make u small at will. that one who decides the state of your mental health.
if time is not taken, very soon, anambra will have a mad gov because i see the same hand that raised yar adua trying to raise prof soludo. we are watching. nigerians must know it that obasanjo is like a devil and can never give u anything for free.

I will say God has done his part. Nigerians should take their destinies into their hands. Call for the right things & reject all these evil, mad men in power. Let us put pressure on the Nat. Assmbly to remove Yardua. And let us monitor the next election ourselves to ensure it is credible and the votes of people counts.
Re: PointBlank News:President Yar'adua Now Mentally Ill. . . Saudi Doctors Plan To Give Up by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 15, 2009
Wetin person no go hear for nL.Which one be presidential mad man again o.
Re: PointBlank News:President Yar'adua Now Mentally Ill. . . Saudi Doctors Plan To Give Up by Wrex(m): 5:47pm On Feb 02, 2010
So a madman is rulling us, na wa ooooo
Re: PointBlank News:President Yar'adua Now Mentally Ill. . . Saudi Doctors Plan To Give Up by vigasimple(m): 8:07pm On Feb 02, 2010
Actually the definition of madness includes the inability to do the right thing at the right time, and hold millions of people in contempt.

President YAR A'DOUBTFUL has not got the means to reason properly of the consequences of his action or inaction on the provision of the Nigerian constitution on the issue of the leadership pf this country.

For me personally, unless he brings forward an authentic medical report which also give opinion on his mental health, I will have to assume that he is mad. my evidence and ehibits including him gone for over 70days and left the nation running on auto pilots. ONLY MADMEN DOES THAT in the middle of serious foreign affair crisis leading to Nigeria being labelled a terrorist nation.

May it not be well for the enemies of this country.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Among Highest Bribe Payers In The World / Un Report Says Nigeria Militants Strike Fear Across Africa / Tambuwal Faces Sack Over Bid To Defect To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.