Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

See What Nicki Minaj Wore To Paris Fashion Week. Jeez! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Nicki Minaj Wore To Paris Fashion Week. Jeez! (2968 Views)

Burna Boy Meets Kanye West At Paris Fashion Week / See What Nicki Minaj Tweeted When She Learned Meek Mill Is Going To Jail!! / HAAA See What Nicki Minaj Naked To Paris Fashion Week (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Nicki Minaj Wore To Paris Fashion Week. Jeez! by Wikiforum(m): 5:36pm On Mar 04, 2017
Oh dear! See what Nicki Minaj wore to Paris fashion week. Jeez!
Nicki Minaj is in Paris for the fashion week and for her appearance for one of the events, she let loose one boob in a top by Mugler. She shared the photos on her instagram page. See more after the cut...

http://www.wikinaija.com.ng/2017/03/dear-see-what-nicki-minaj-wore.html?m=1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See What Nicki Minaj Wore To Paris Fashion Week. Jeez! by dhardline(m): 5:37pm On Mar 04, 2017
End times. They just keep making me dread giving birth to female children undecided

4 Likes

Re: See What Nicki Minaj Wore To Paris Fashion Week. Jeez! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 04, 2017
The world now can now be called MADNESS

2 Likes

Re: See What Nicki Minaj Wore To Paris Fashion Week. Jeez! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 04, 2017
These people are just mad. But I like the picture. tongue

1 Like

Re: See What Nicki Minaj Wore To Paris Fashion Week. Jeez! by ifyan(m): 5:39pm On Mar 04, 2017
Many are mad but few are roaming around the streets

2 Likes

Re: See What Nicki Minaj Wore To Paris Fashion Week. Jeez! by softwerk(f): 5:47pm On Mar 04, 2017
Ewoooooooohhh!!!

Please add viewers discretion to the topic OPshocked

This lady needs Jesuscry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Nicki Minaj Wore To Paris Fashion Week. Jeez! by thunderfiremods(m): 5:52pm On Mar 04, 2017
wat else do we need to see jst to believe dat....d angels are set to blow It

1 Like

Re: See What Nicki Minaj Wore To Paris Fashion Week. Jeez! by Judasjudas(m): 6:18pm On Mar 04, 2017
So na just knee-ples de important in a breast ..
Re: See What Nicki Minaj Wore To Paris Fashion Week. Jeez! by decatalyst(m): 6:26pm On Mar 04, 2017
And to think an unfortunate innocent baby would still suck on those breasts is making me wanna slap her! sad

Pure madness in the name of fashion

Re: See What Nicki Minaj Wore To Paris Fashion Week. Jeez! by Bigajeff(m): 6:54pm On Mar 04, 2017
This is in Donjazzy's voice: "Brother Olamide if you want this car, come and collect it.

In Nicky's voice: Guys if you like this milk factory, come n suck it!
Re: See What Nicki Minaj Wore To Paris Fashion Week. Jeez! by IamOpemipo(m): 7:07pm On Mar 04, 2017
She and her boobsie: children of the world
Re: See What Nicki Minaj Wore To Paris Fashion Week. Jeez! by LesbianBoy(m): 7:24pm On Mar 04, 2017
Meek mill enjoyed! cry
Re: See What Nicki Minaj Wore To Paris Fashion Week. Jeez! by gbegemaster(m): 7:35pm On Mar 04, 2017
Jesu! I sanctify my eyes in the blood.
Re: See What Nicki Minaj Wore To Paris Fashion Week. Jeez! by Mario1989(m): 8:53pm On Mar 04, 2017
And some #goat_heads will copy it as new fashion not knowing that Nicky is doing this only on formal gathering...
#mario
Re: See What Nicki Minaj Wore To Paris Fashion Week. Jeez! by Bitterleafsoup: 9:58pm On Mar 04, 2017
dhardline:
End times. They just keep making me dread giving birth to female children undecided
Have you seen Will Smith son or is Bobrisky not a male?
Re: See What Nicki Minaj Wore To Paris Fashion Week. Jeez! by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:03pm On Mar 04, 2017
Nicki please don't take me back to Egypt angry angry
Re: See What Nicki Minaj Wore To Paris Fashion Week. Jeez! by Sard(m): 11:02pm On Mar 04, 2017
I dont get it sef.. why do they usually cover the nipplesss and leave other parts of the boobsies?
if you wan show, show everything.. what is the essence of this nippple-covered boobss? ehn?
Re: See What Nicki Minaj Wore To Paris Fashion Week. Jeez! by Maxcollins042(m): 11:49pm On Mar 04, 2017
An Advocate of the new world order
Re: See What Nicki Minaj Wore To Paris Fashion Week. Jeez! by Greenbuoy(m): 12:53am On Mar 05, 2017
N o n s e n s e

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Is No Longer Worth Being Called An A List Artiste(summer Body In Review) / Actress Ruth Kadiri Hot Photo Got Her Fans Bashing Her (pics) / Singer Simi Is Pregnant With Adekunlegold's Baby (exclusive Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.