Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,120 members, 7,867,243 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:44 PM

How To Root Nexus 5X On Android 7.0 NRD90M Nougat Official Firmware - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Root Nexus 5X On Android 7.0 NRD90M Nougat Official Firmware (542 Views)

Download itel P13 Official Firmware [flash File] / Fero A5005 Official Firmware/flashfile / Finally! My Phantom 6 Plus Upgraded To Android 7.1.1 Nougat And HIOS 2.2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Root Nexus 5X On Android 7.0 NRD90M Nougat Official Firmware by saeedashifahmed(m): 6:05pm On Mar 04, 2017
This guide is for installing Android 7.0 Nougat custom ROM on Xperia Z2. Sony announced earlier that they won't be roll out any Nougat updates for Xperia Z2 and Z3 but it does't mean that developer will not show their power. With this ROM you will get the latest Android 7.0 on your Xperia Z2 and access all Nougat features. As mentioned in the title, this is a AOSP ROM, which means fully stock experience and you will not fine any skin customization here. This tutorial will help you to update your Xperia Z2 to Android 7.0 with easy and In-Depth Step-by-Step procedure. This is not an official release by Sony, but just a custom ROM which would require a custom recovery like TWRP in order to flash the ROM zip and Google Apps zip files on your phone.

The latest Android 7.0 Nougat focuses on new features such as a more extensive dose mode, better Android Pay integration and much more. With Android 7.0 Nougat, the design mostly remains the same as before but with few minor tweaks such as the new launcher.

Like this Android 7.0 ROM? We love it too and we know you are looking forward to install this on your phone now. Now please read the tutorial carefully so that your installation goes smooth and you do not mesh up with any problem.

Tutorial: http://www.droidphoria.com/2017/03/Xperia-Z2-Nougat-Update.html
Re: How To Root Nexus 5X On Android 7.0 NRD90M Nougat Official Firmware by teekay213(m): 11:56pm On Mar 06, 2017
saeedashifahmed:
This guide is for installing Android 7.0 Nougat custom ROM on Xperia Z2. Sony announced earlier that they won't be roll out any Nougat updates for Xperia Z2 and Z3 but it does't mean that developer will not show their power. With this ROM you will get the latest Android 7.0 on your Xperia Z2 and access all Nougat features. As mentioned in the title, this is a AOSP ROM, which means fully stock experience and you will not fine any skin customization here. This tutorial will help you to update your Xperia Z2 to Android 7.0 with easy and In-Depth Step-by-Step procedure. This is not an official release by Sony, but just a custom ROM which would require a custom recovery like TWRP in order to flash the ROM zip and Google Apps zip files on your phone.

The latest Android 7.0 Nougat focuses on new features such as a more extensive dose mode, better Android Pay integration and much more. With Android 7.0 Nougat, the design mostly remains the same as before but with few minor tweaks such as the new launcher.

Like this Android 7.0 ROM? We love it too and we know you are looking forward to install this on your phone now. Now please read the tutorial carefully so that your installation goes smooth and you do not mesh up with any problem.

Tutorial: http://www.droidphoria.com/2017/03/Xperia-Z2-Nougat-Update.html
Hi,pls i want you to help me on how to install android on my phone.
my phone hang and later format itself,how do i install OS: Android 6 Marshmallow on the phone? thanks.

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Samsung A5 Or A7 2016 ASAP / 2months Old GIONEE M5 For Sale(super Clean) / Iphone Support Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.