Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Bluetooth Chating Software For Mobile Phones: - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Bluetooth Chating Software For Mobile Phones: (832 Views)

Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? / How To Be Chating Free On Whatsapp Via Mtn Network / How Do I Delete My Facebook Messages After Chating Wit My Friends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bluetooth Chating Software For Mobile Phones: by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 14, 2009
Hello Nairalanders ,
i want to develope bluetooth chating software for mobile phone, though i am not to good at J2ME, i do much of .NET, Pls i need help on what i need to know,where i need to get what i want on the software,any other leverage is also welcome.
Thanks.
Re: Bluetooth Chating Software For Mobile Phones: by joefazee(m): 6:33pm On Dec 14, 2009
When you say Mobile Phone, we have many of them. the software that can run on Nokia a may not run on Nokia be, so be specific.

Advice: consider Java or
PythonS60 (wiki.opensource.nokia.com/projects/Python_for_S60, opensource.nokia.com) which is spported by wide range of Nokia and Sonny Ericsson. though i will go for Python , simple, and sweet
Re: Bluetooth Chating Software For Mobile Phones: by iGuru1(m): 8:09pm On Dec 14, 2009
whoa i love this forumites
Re: Bluetooth Chating Software For Mobile Phones: by Nobody: 4:03am On Dec 15, 2009
@joefaze
Thanks so much really appreciate it.
My idea was to be able to develop a platform independent software, that is why i choose java. What i was trying to achieve is to do it inform of normal java games.
Re: Bluetooth Chating Software For Mobile Phones: by joefazee(m): 8:54am On Dec 15, 2009
Yee, Java is a good one, try web based that run from the web and can perform task from the phone, just like have an API hosted on the web and phones connect to it, that means, any phone that can access the internet can likely talk to your application. but if you are thinking of only Bluetooth chat, then Java is the way. at least you will have wider usage more than PythonS60 for now.

I will love to know when you start. if a may help.
Happy Coding

(1) (Reply)

Just Arrived Cheapest Blackberry Bold 2 And Curve 2 Here: / Help With My Samsung Pocket Pc Configuration / Need Help With LG VS740 Android Smartphone...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.