Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

How To Say Big No To Some Business Contracts In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Say Big No To Some Business Contracts In Nigeria (609 Views)

Win More BUSINESS CONTRACTS In 2019 With Tender.ng / How To Get Business Contracts As An Entrepreneur! Breaking The Ice! / Getting Contracts In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Say Big No To Some Business Contracts In Nigeria by iamthompson: 7:30pm On Mar 04, 2017
One of the greatest things I’ve discovered over this years is how to say a big No.

http://www.photomillions.com/2017/01/starting-photography-business-in-nigeria.html

It sounds simple enough Right?, but based on some of the response
I have received in my business so far, I think it might be a difficult issue that a lot of photographers are facing. I thought I should share some of my own experiences saying no might help some photographers in similar situations.

1. Be Professional
2. Be Polite

Actually the beauty of this is that you are free to take any exception that you like – just make sure it is the exception and not just the rule.

Hopefully the next moment something enters your inbox that does not please you, you will remember that you always have a good option of saying no. This will make for a happier and a stress-free business.

Click here to read more >>>> http://www.photomillions.com/2017/03/how-to-say-big-no-to-some-business.html

(1) (Reply)

The Proudly Nigerian Innovation That Is Making Life Easier / The Significance Of A Professional Voice Over / Please Loan My Mom This Money. She Has Collateral.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.