Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,490 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Buhari The Man Of Integrity.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari The Man Of Integrity.... (457 Views)

Senators, Reps Collecting Signatures To Impeach Buhari - The Cable / Yemi Osinbajo Voted Sahara Reporters Man Of The Year Poll / Who Amongst These 10 Will You Choose As "Man Of The Year"? - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari The Man Of Integrity.... by blesdman(m): 8:29pm On Mar 04, 2017
behold the man of integrity....who is older?

1 Like

Re: Buhari The Man Of Integrity.... by otil1: 8:46pm On Mar 04, 2017
Buhari can't be less than 80
Re: Buhari The Man Of Integrity.... by JavaScript90: 4:23pm On Nov 23, 2021
blesdman:
behold the man of integrity....who is older?
Hello you just sent me a mail but unfortunately I don't have access to the email I used to open this account. Please make use of the email or the WhatsApp number on my signature. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Nobody Above 50 Years Will Be Governor In 2019 – Okorocha / Nnamdi Kanu Defeats Buhari’s Government At Ecowas Court / Just Before We Wish Buhari Death By Festus Ogun (eyes Of Lagos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.