Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Throwback Photo Of Governor Fashola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Governor Fashola (797 Views)

"Yahaya Bello Ole": Stoning Of Governor By Kogi Youths (Video) / Security Aide Of Governor Amosun - "Robot" Killed On His Way Back From Work.PICS / Governor Ambode Vs Governor Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photo Of Governor Fashola by DEWKID(m): 8:55pm On Mar 04, 2017
From his appearance, one could observe that Babatunde Raji Fashola Former Governor of Lagos state, has always had a good dress sense even as a child.

Fashola, as a boy, dressed stylishly in a white shirt, matched elegantly with a befitting grey bow tie typical of former Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria, Sanusi Lamido. But in contrast to Sanusi's choice of profession, Fashola chose to study Law. Now a Senior Advocate of Nigeria, SAN.

From his innocent look, it seems Fashola had set his eyes on the future looking forward to a day his dream would become reality.

Years after, Fashola has not only made a remarkable landmark as governor of Lagos state, the Manchester United fan has engraved his name in Nigerian political hall of fame.

Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Fashola by DEWKID(m): 8:56pm On Mar 04, 2017
Confidantfunds:
Please I can't see any pictures of Fasola but anyways check this out

https://mobile.facebook.com/confidantfunds-1120476898061393/

am sorry pictures i download with Opera Mini dont show these days i'm glad i have my Uc browser you can check its again the picture is now visible

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Fashola by Confidantfunds(f): 9:04pm On Mar 04, 2017
Please I can't see any pictures of Fasola but anyways check this out

https://mobile.facebook.com/confidantfunds-1120476898061393/
Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Fashola by Confidantfunds(f): 10:11pm On Mar 04, 2017
DEWKID:

am sorry pictures i download with Opera Mini dont show these days i'm glad i have my Uc browser you can check its again the picture is now visible

cheesy

Seen. Well-done

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Assistant Director Fired From FG Agency For Exposing $229,000 Fraud Under Buhar / Obiano's Quest To Develop Anambra Oil & Gas Reserve Basin / Breaking: Police Rescue Woman Who Attempts To Jump Into Lagoon On 3rd Mainland B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.