Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,755 members, 7,955,869 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:29 PM

Actress Rosaline Meurer Pictured With Nairalander As She Trends On ATTENTION - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Rosaline Meurer Pictured With Nairalander As She Trends On ATTENTION (25062 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Reacts As She Trends On Twitter Over Abba Kyari’s Death / Actress Rosaline Meurer Celebrates Valentine With Cleavage Photo / Actress Rosaline Meurer Shows Off Hot Figure In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Rosaline Meurer Pictured With Nairalander As She Trends On ATTENTION by Anijay1212(m): 1:14am On Mar 05, 2017
I dont know what to say joor.
Just here to secure this plot for posterity.
Re: Actress Rosaline Meurer Pictured With Nairalander As She Trends On ATTENTION by Nobody: 5:56am On Mar 05, 2017
grin on behalf of the vaseline crew I deem her vaseline Confirmed..... Chai see fine material
Re: Actress Rosaline Meurer Pictured With Nairalander As She Trends On ATTENTION by David97: 6:01am On Mar 05, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
You all have successfully turned this girl to a celebrity. Smh for Nairaland mods

Awon asslickers

Don't mind them, the important things they won't move it to fp, moving all these irrelevant news rubbish
Re: Actress Rosaline Meurer Pictured With Nairalander As She Trends On ATTENTION by Outofsync(m): 7:58am On Mar 05, 2017
Nairaland is slowly turning to a blog...
Re: Actress Rosaline Meurer Pictured With Nairalander As She Trends On ATTENTION by FuckTheM0ds(m): 8:18am On Mar 05, 2017
davido101:
I have not eaten since four days.. Buhari why?
buhari is just a wicked eidiot. tufiakwa
Re: Actress Rosaline Meurer Pictured With Nairalander As She Trends On ATTENTION by zudozz: 8:45am On Mar 05, 2017
Xzbit91:

Hater!

HE IS ALWAYS WITH WOMEN. SEEN AT EVERY BEAUTY PAGEANT..Which kind man be that?
Re: Actress Rosaline Meurer Pictured With Nairalander As She Trends On ATTENTION by Xzbit91: 9:03am On Mar 05, 2017
zudozz:

HE IS ALWAYS WITH WOMEN. SEEN AT EVERY BEAUTY PAGEANT..Which kind man be that?

Is that a reason why you should be angry to the point you'll pay any amount just to smack his face? cheesy grin grin

Dude never hurt anyone

1 Like

Re: Actress Rosaline Meurer Pictured With Nairalander As She Trends On ATTENTION by Kosy79(f): 10:07am On Mar 05, 2017
gaburiel:
If you are wondering why useless topics make front page on Nairaland, Consider these threads and the number of views. Both were on Front Page.
Lol!!!! True.
Re: Actress Rosaline Meurer Pictured With Nairalander As She Trends On ATTENTION by Blonchilli(m): 11:52am On Mar 05, 2017
Nor be Alexreport be that
Re: Actress Rosaline Meurer Pictured With Nairalander As She Trends On ATTENTION by mayortm001(m): 12:02pm On Mar 05, 2017
I love the car's interior it looks charming....i must purchase it, Toyota has it all.
Re: Actress Rosaline Meurer Pictured With Nairalander As She Trends On ATTENTION by meobizy(f): 10:40am On Oct 31, 2018
Alex does not _fuck these girls, not in anyway. He’s only a love-vendor. I’m sure he collects a percentage for any ‘big God’ he hooks them up with.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sarah Ofili Shares Stunning Makeup Photos / Timi Dakolo Enjoys His Bread And Akara / Kaima Chukwu Flourish Chinonso Introduces N1.7m Pet Project, Hygiene Stand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.