Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,265 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Simi Blasted Over Her Outfit To The AMVCA As She Rants - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Blasted Over Her Outfit To The AMVCA As She Rants (78298 Views)

Rosy Meurer Blasted Over Her Outfit To Igbere TV Awards / Adunni Ade Reacts As Funny Toheeb Recreates Her Outfit / Ex Beauty Queen Dabota Lawson Blasted Over Her 'plastic' Bum(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simi Blasted Over Her Outfit To The AMVCA As She Rants by klanny: 11:46pm On Mar 04, 2017
After being blast over the previous outfit she wore to perform at Big brother Naija Simi didnt care less about what was said of her she took her instagram page to address those who speak ill of her dress sense .

http://www.klannyblog.com/2017/03/singer-simi-goes-on-lengthy-rant-after.html
Read what she wrote below ;

Pray that my music breaks the norm and I become a better artist and win Grammies...cos I pray that you make it in life. All Love. All GodAnd before u say I should ignore, I'm not upset. At all. I just hate to see ppl so worked up abt something that is not stopping my blessingsU don't like my dress or hair. I've heard. I like it. I love it. I'm living my dream. Be happy for me. Cos tbh, I'm happy for me.Funny how it's women that enjoy bashing other women (with good intentions. Lol). If one is comfy n happy, y are u tighting it to ur chest?Lol. If you take this energy and invest it in ur life sweetie, my needle and thread dress won't bother you. And I mean well.

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Simi Blasted Over Her Outfit To The AMVCA As She Rants by softwerk(f): 11:50pm On Mar 04, 2017
Don't attempt to force correction on an unwilling horseembarassed

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Simi Blasted Over Her Outfit To The AMVCA As She Rants by Rapmaestro(m): 12:02am On Mar 05, 2017
Lol... Shey na my eyes or Adekunle Gold Don dey manhandle that Bobby...
Passing thru

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simi Blasted Over Her Outfit To The AMVCA As She Rants by odogwu2007(m): 12:06am On Mar 05, 2017
Every one (guys) was talking about how beautiful she looked today but trust women naw them no like them self @all lol women hating on each other since 1357 grin

247 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Simi Blasted Over Her Outfit To The AMVCA As She Rants by klanny: 12:07am On Mar 05, 2017
E dey their blood my brother
odogwu2007:
Every one (guys) was talking about how beautiful she looked today but trust women naw them no like them self @all lol women hating on each other since 1357 grin

119 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Simi Blasted Over Her Outfit To The AMVCA As She Rants by okanlawon94(m): 12:10am On Mar 05, 2017
softwerk:
Don't attempt to force correction on an unwilling horseembarassed

Y can u mention me here (horse)
Re: Simi Blasted Over Her Outfit To The AMVCA As She Rants by klanny: 12:11am On Mar 05, 2017
Shey she don dey date Adekunle gold ni ?

Rapmaestro:
Lol... Shey na my eyes or Adekunle Gold Don dey manhandle that Bobby...
Passing thru
Re: Simi Blasted Over Her Outfit To The AMVCA As She Rants by klanny: 12:14am On Mar 05, 2017
Are you horse ni ?
okanlawon94:

Y can u mention me here (horse)

4 Likes

Re: Simi Blasted Over Her Outfit To The AMVCA As She Rants by Kentura(m): 12:16am On Mar 05, 2017
Her Body, Her Business...

#YOLO

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Blasted Over Her Outfit To The AMVCA As She Rants by LesbianBoy(m): 12:20am On Mar 05, 2017
Simi you no suppose respond sef!

Haters will always hate! angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Blasted Over Her Outfit To The AMVCA As She Rants by Muzanga(f): 12:22am On Mar 05, 2017
I love my sense of humour. If i were in her shoes i would have just said "you dont like what i'm wearing. Eh i like am like that". Simple! Not this long talk that is very obvious that all the "lols" were written with a serious and pained face.

85 Likes

Re: Simi Blasted Over Her Outfit To The AMVCA As She Rants by okanlawon94(m): 12:26am On Mar 05, 2017
klanny:
Are you horse ni ?
Damn!!!...yu dun even know
Re: Simi Blasted Over Her Outfit To The AMVCA As She Rants by klanny: 12:26am On Mar 05, 2017
LOL...Are you for her or against her ni ? Lets know your stand which one is she's writing the lols with PAINED face
Muzanga:
I love my sense of humour. If i were in her shoes i would have just said "you dont like what i'm wearing. Eh i like am like that". Simple! Not this long talk that is very obvious that all the "lols" were written with a serious and pained face.

70 Likes

Re: Simi Blasted Over Her Outfit To The AMVCA As She Rants by klanny: 12:29am On Mar 05, 2017
I don't ooo please illuminate me ...!
okanlawon94:
Damn!!!...yu dun even know

1 Like

Re: Simi Blasted Over Her Outfit To The AMVCA As She Rants by Muzanga(f): 12:30am On Mar 05, 2017
klanny:
LOL...Are you for her or against her ni ? Lets know your stand which one is she's writing the lols with PAINED face
bros na lie i talk? tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simi Blasted Over Her Outfit To The AMVCA As She Rants by klanny: 12:39am On Mar 05, 2017
Yes ooo
Muzanga:
bros na lie i talk? tongue

3 Likes

Re: Simi Blasted Over Her Outfit To The AMVCA As She Rants by Rapmaestro(m): 1:22am On Mar 05, 2017
klanny:
Shey she don dey date Adekunle gold ni ?
if u ask me. Na who I go ask?

1 Like

Re: Simi Blasted Over Her Outfit To The AMVCA As She Rants by poshestmina(f): 1:25am On Mar 05, 2017
She has already said she's an artiste and not or doesn't have to be a fashionista ...if she's comfortable and confident in whatever she's wearing then 'we' def are the ones with the bigger problems.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simi Blasted Over Her Outfit To The AMVCA As She Rants by Nobody: 1:35am On Mar 05, 2017
Babe, Biko leave all this jobless peeps Alone. All they do is to criticize, go on and live your life.

Your 'smileForMe' is kiss kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: Simi Blasted Over Her Outfit To The AMVCA As She Rants by klanny: 2:13am On Mar 05, 2017
But at least she dresses really cool and also smell sweet ...sat close to her some days back and she wasn't bad
poshestmina:
She has already said she's an artiste and not or doesn't have to be a fashionista ...if she's comfortable and confident in whatever she's wearing then 'we' def are the ones with the bigger problems.

3 Likes

Re: Simi Blasted Over Her Outfit To The AMVCA As She Rants by OKorowanta: 5:39am On Mar 05, 2017
Her voice is doing the magic for her bank account and u are dia yarning puan.

13 Likes

Re: Simi Blasted Over Her Outfit To The AMVCA As She Rants by Nutase: 6:49am On Mar 05, 2017
cool
Re: Simi Blasted Over Her Outfit To The AMVCA As She Rants by akinsadeez(m): 6:56am On Mar 05, 2017
Beautiful singer, but she dresses like someone just dashed her the dress out of pity. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Simi Blasted Over Her Outfit To The AMVCA As She Rants by klanny: 7:15am On Mar 05, 2017
You wicked oooooo
akinsadeez:
Beautiful singer, but she dresses like someone just dashed her the dress out of pity. undecided

1 Like

Re: Simi Blasted Over Her Outfit To The AMVCA As She Rants by columbus007(m): 7:32am On Mar 05, 2017
I love this beautiful lady Simi,shes classy,well brought up,and knows hw to make good use of her voice,her critics are just bed-wetting for her sake undecided

8 Likes

Re: Simi Blasted Over Her Outfit To The AMVCA As She Rants by bewla(m): 7:34am On Mar 05, 2017
later things
Re: Simi Blasted Over Her Outfit To The AMVCA As She Rants by klanny: 7:43am On Mar 05, 2017
Omor thats a nice thing to say about her hayers
columbus007:
I love this beautiful lady Simi,shes classy,well brought up,and knows hw to make good use of her voice,her critics are just bed-wetting for her sake undecided
Re: Simi Blasted Over Her Outfit To The AMVCA As She Rants by angelTI(f): 7:44am On Mar 05, 2017
This one manages to close her boobs and people are still complaining that she is not classy enough. If she open am, na another bash of murmurings, complaints, analysis and grumbling undecided embarassed lipsrsealed cry angry

11 Likes

Re: Simi Blasted Over Her Outfit To The AMVCA As She Rants by BerryAnny(m): 7:48am On Mar 05, 2017
Some pple no geh work sha! D gurl don dey vex naww dem don push am 2 d wall. Simi Carry go jawe,no mind 'em.
Re: Simi Blasted Over Her Outfit To The AMVCA As She Rants by crazyABO(m): 7:50am On Mar 05, 2017
Girls and beef are like..... give me dah pi :ox abeg
Re: Simi Blasted Over Her Outfit To The AMVCA As She Rants by klanny: 8:11am On Mar 05, 2017
That's one thing with life people will always talk
angelTI:
This one manages to close her boobs and people are still complaining that she is not classy enough. If she open am, na another bash of murmurings, complaints, analysis and grumbling undecided embarassed lipsrsealed cry angry

Re: Simi Blasted Over Her Outfit To The AMVCA As She Rants by Tazdroid(m): 8:34am On Mar 05, 2017
Some people live off bad bele. That's their daily bread.

She for no answer them. Either way, she defended herself well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" / Tacha's First Studio Picture At 17 (Throwback Photo) / Linda Ikeji Shows Of Svelte Figure, Cleavage & Bra In White See Through Ensemble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.