Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

6 Things You Should Stop Doing - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 6 Things You Should Stop Doing (402 Views)

6 Things Everyone Needs To Know About Life / 10 Things You Should Stop Wasting Your Time Doing / 5 Things You Need To Stop Doing In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Things You Should Stop Doing by Mescopaul(m): 12:07am On Mar 05, 2017
6 Things You Should Stop Doing

1. Don't ask a visitor, "Will you take something?", what do you expect him to say?

"Yes?", common you wouldn't say so if it were you.

Rather ask, "What can I offer you?".

Don't let him keep guessing. You can add, "I have soft drink, fruit juice ..."

2. Don't speak an unfamiliar language with someone while you are with a group of persons.

If there's something you wouldn't want everyone to hear, you can excuse yourselves and talk privately.

3. Don't use your phone while you are in a meeting and someone is speaking. They'll appreciate your undivided attention, and it gives them a mind that you are not courtesous when you operate your mobile while they are talking.

If you must do so, excuse yourself and attend to your phone outside.
Else, give them your undivided attention.

4. Don't pretend you don't care when you do.
Don't die in silence.
If you're not comfortable with someone's disposition or attitude, calmly and quietly let him/her know about it.

The things you horde within are more hurtful than things expressed.

5. Don't say,
"I mean it", when you really don't,
"I was only joking", when you weren't.
People won't know when you're actually serious, if all the time you give them a bias portray of yourself.

5. Don't disrespect people's opinions, way of life and dogmas, you can criticise them if need be, but don't make them feel they're not worth living a principled life.

6. Stop thinking people that express themselves in rich and nice vocabs are showing off.
English is not ours, if we must speak the white man's language, we must stop murdering and 'fathering' it.

SHARE | Read more: http://mescopaul..com

1 Like

Re: 6 Things You Should Stop Doing by Kentura(m): 12:09am On Mar 05, 2017
7- Don't invest in Ponzi Schemes.. No matter how tempting they may appear!

1 Like

Re: 6 Things You Should Stop Doing by Mescopaul(m): 12:35am On Mar 05, 2017
Kentura:
7- Don't invest in Ponzi Schemes.. No matter how tempting they may appear!
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: 6 Things You Should Stop Doing by BerryAnny(m): 7:40am On Mar 05, 2017
Guyz,stop fucking every lady's camel toe no matter how tempting it seems. My 5 cents tho!

(1) (Reply)

One Can Possibly Easily Buy Different Type / What All Should Know About TONGUES / Lai Mohammed Begs TB Joshua Not Leave Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.