Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Afdec Celebrates International Women's Day - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Afdec Celebrates International Women's Day (663 Views)

Jumia Fashion | International Women's Day 2020 | Celebrating Our Women / Okpeke Wishes Happy International Women's Day To All Okperians. / 5 Suggestions To Find International Women’s Day Gift Ideas “in Style” For Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Afdec Celebrates International Women's Day by cdee(f): 12:58am On Mar 05, 2017
Good afternoon, great Female Fashion Entrepreneurs that are doing great things in the world of Fashion.

There are lot of opportunities around for women development but not easily accessible as an individual.

The AFDEC Family is a Network (association) that comprises of women fashion entrepreneurs whom will pull their resources together, combat challenges facing the growth of their individual MSME , position themselves for export and make sustainable income to assist themselves and their families.

Afdec Family is a network of You and I joining our hands together to do great.

I believe strongly in Helen Kellers words: "Alone we can do so little, but together we achieve much more"

INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY:

It's that time of the year again; when we Creative Women join the rest of the world to celebrate the International Women’s Day.

This year, the African Fashion Development and Empowerment Centre (AFDEC) invites all women in the creative sector and Fashion entreprenuers to take giant strides to *#BeBoldforChange* In their businesses. Join us:

*Date:* March 8th 2017
*Time:*11am - 12pm
*Venue:* The AFDECfamily Facebook closed group.

as we Discuss, Network and Learn new ways to Improve our creative lifestyles and maximize our potential.

To reserve your spot for *Free* click the link below:
https:///hsc2pzh

Please share this information with every creative woman on your list.

[i][/i][b][/b]Signed with love:
#AFDECfamily

(1) (Reply)

Want To Look Like A Diva? Check These Out!!!! / Wednesday Style Inspiration: Stunning Outfit Ideas For Today / Fashion Parade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.