Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Pastor’s Conference With Benny Hinn And Oyakhilome: Highlights (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor’s Conference With Benny Hinn And Oyakhilome: Highlights (Photos) (26874 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / Pastor Benny Hinn And His Wife Suzanne loved up together(photo) / Chris Oyakhilome Meets Benny Hinn For The First Time At #MHIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor’s Conference With Benny Hinn And Oyakhilome: Highlights (Photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 05, 2017
leeikem:
Okra soup is ready!
I know many of you haven't eaten' join me
U get fufu abeg? I fit fly come asap grin
Re: Pastor’s Conference With Benny Hinn And Oyakhilome: Highlights (Photos) by Austema(m): 4:15pm On Mar 05, 2017
How I wish I see these men of God face to face

1 Like

Re: Pastor’s Conference With Benny Hinn And Oyakhilome: Highlights (Photos) by Ranchhoddas: 4:15pm On Mar 05, 2017
Pastafarian:
Suffer, suffer for world
Enjoy for Heaven
Christians go dey yab
"In Spiritum Heavinus"
Muslims go dey call
"Allahu Akbar"

Open you eye everywhere
Archbishop na miliki
Pope na enjoyment
Imam na gbaladun

Archbishop dey enjoy
Pope self dey enjoy
Imam self dey enjoy
My brother wetin you say?

My sister wetin you go hear?
Archbishop dey for London
Pope dey for Rome
Imam dey for Mecca
Pope dey for Rome
Imam dey for Mecca

Amen!
My people them go dey follow Bishop
Them go follow Pope
Them go follow Imam
Them go go for London
Them go go for Rome
Them go go for Mecca
Them go carry all the money
Them go juba Bishop
Juba Pope
Juba Imam
Then them go start to yab themselves
I love Fela. If only he was to see the kind of things going on today...

1 Like

Re: Pastor’s Conference With Benny Hinn And Oyakhilome: Highlights (Photos) by leeikem(m): 4:19pm On Mar 05, 2017
Polyphony:

U get fufu abeg? I fit fly come asap grin

Excessive fufu grin
Re: Pastor’s Conference With Benny Hinn And Oyakhilome: Highlights (Photos) by holatimmy(f): 4:22pm On Mar 05, 2017
See Benny Hinn grin grin

Chai...shadabadabadaba

2 Likes

Re: Pastor’s Conference With Benny Hinn And Oyakhilome: Highlights (Photos) by slegend(m): 4:27pm On Mar 05, 2017
leeikem:
Okra soup is ready!
jesuuuuu....wat is dis?is dis food?

1 Like

Re: Pastor’s Conference With Benny Hinn And Oyakhilome: Highlights (Photos) by oloriooko(m): 4:40pm On Mar 05, 2017
Cowards will throng to this thread spewing rubbish but cannot do that on Islam for Muslims threads, mtchww.
Well combination of two powerful men of God what a meeting!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor’s Conference With Benny Hinn And Oyakhilome: Highlights (Photos) by EternalTruth: 4:55pm On Mar 05, 2017
kehinde1588:
Deluded followers
lol I tell you. they've b33n so brainwashed.
after the money from sow seeds from the pockets of members will be used for Benny Hinn's flight back to his country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor’s Conference With Benny Hinn And Oyakhilome: Highlights (Photos) by princetom1(m): 5:03pm On Mar 05, 2017
leeikem:
Okra soup is ready!

You wicked o, am hungry like a hungry lion

1 Like

Re: Pastor’s Conference With Benny Hinn And Oyakhilome: Highlights (Photos) by brightleave(m): 6:12pm On Mar 05, 2017
Sugarboyy:
I love pastor chris
this one you dey answer sugarboyy, you no sure say you be woman?
Re: Pastor’s Conference With Benny Hinn And Oyakhilome: Highlights (Photos) by Sugarboyy(m): 6:25pm On Mar 05, 2017
brightleave:
this one you dey answer sugarboyy, you no sure say you be woman?
You are looking for a woman?
Re: Pastor’s Conference With Benny Hinn And Oyakhilome: Highlights (Photos) by Dhotseal(m): 7:09pm On Mar 05, 2017
kehinde1588:
Deluded followers

SAYS A LOST SOUL!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor’s Conference With Benny Hinn And Oyakhilome: Highlights (Photos) by Dhotseal(m): 7:11pm On Mar 05, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
I love Fela. If only he was to see the kind of things going on today...

Your Fela was a list soul who died of HIV cos he thought it was a white man's propaganda. How wise was he?

1 Like

Re: Pastor’s Conference With Benny Hinn And Oyakhilome: Highlights (Photos) by Ranchhoddas: 7:29pm On Mar 05, 2017
Dhotseal:

Your Fela was a list soul who died of HIV cos he thought it was a white man's propaganda. How wise was he?
Wiser than your entire lineage; not given to the whims of pulpit pimps.
Re: Pastor’s Conference With Benny Hinn And Oyakhilome: Highlights (Photos) by chuksville(m): 7:57pm On Mar 05, 2017
highrise07:
the only day Christianity related topics makes frontpage is on Sunday, is Sunday the only day we remember God?
Abeg Help Me Ask Them...
Re: Pastor’s Conference With Benny Hinn And Oyakhilome: Highlights (Photos) by Temysteve(m): 8:11pm On Mar 05, 2017
Pastafarian:
Suffer, suffer for world
Enjoy for Heaven
Christians go dey yab
"In Spiritum Heavinus"
Muslims go dey call
"Allahu Akbar"

Open you eye everywhere
Archbishop na miliki
Pope na enjoyment
Imam na gbaladun

Archbishop dey enjoy
Pope self dey enjoy
Imam self dey enjoy

Pope dey for Rome
Imam dey for Mecca
Pope dey for Rome
Imam dey for Mecca

Amen!
Them go follow Pope
Them go follow Imam
Them go go for London
Them go go for Rome
Them go go for Mecca
Them go juba Bishop
Juba Pope
Juba Imam
wait oo, is this hip hop or R&B or reggae?
Re: Pastor’s Conference With Benny Hinn And Oyakhilome: Highlights (Photos) by olumideabefe(m): 8:14pm On Mar 05, 2017
Ride on Pastors
Re: Pastor’s Conference With Benny Hinn And Oyakhilome: Highlights (Photos) by Pastafarian: 8:21pm On Mar 05, 2017
Temysteve:
wait oo, is this hip hop or R&B or reggae?

fela
Re: Pastor’s Conference With Benny Hinn And Oyakhilome: Highlights (Photos) by Zodiac61(m): 8:27pm On Mar 05, 2017
Two conmen.
Re: Pastor’s Conference With Benny Hinn And Oyakhilome: Highlights (Photos) by Number2(m): 8:42pm On Mar 05, 2017
holatimmy:
See Benny Hinn grin grin
Chai...shadabadabadaba
and Wat is shabadabadaba? Wich language b dat?
Re: Pastor’s Conference With Benny Hinn And Oyakhilome: Highlights (Photos) by Number2(m): 8:43pm On Mar 05, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Wiser than your entire lineage; not given to the whims of pulpit pimps.
am sure his so called wisdom has eventually ended him in hell, you may join him too. bro better repent, so you don't regret it

1 Like

Re: Pastor’s Conference With Benny Hinn And Oyakhilome: Highlights (Photos) by Number2(m): 8:44pm On Mar 05, 2017
Dhotseal:

SAYS A LOST SOUL!
yes ooo. he will cry on dat day

1 Like

Re: Pastor’s Conference With Benny Hinn And Oyakhilome: Highlights (Photos) by nwakaibeya1: 9:26pm On Mar 05, 2017
Prayer is key that exposes them and anyone that reject this prayers is evil # Pray and tell the Mantle of GOD to move with the cutlass of heaven and all the weapons of heaven and invade every church that you must have entered knowingly or unknowingly that the kingdom of heaven should slaughter to death every evil church members and put them on chain from heaven. Pray and tell the Mantle of GOD to slaughter to death any man of God that has hands in your life and your prosperity and deceiving you and prophesying evil that appear real, Just Like Evil marines, native doctors occultists prophesy too, that the MANTLE of God should expose and disgrace them and turn their honours to disgrace and put them on chain from heaven for you to be set free, for example, human chameleons ,evil prophets ,evil pastors,evil evangelist,evil elders ,evil apostles,evil bishops,evil deacons,evil deaconesses,evil reverend fathers that God should turn their honours to disgrace and expose them ,yes turn their honours to disgrace for you to see them with your two naked eyes in Jesus Christ mighty name we pray AMEN&AMEN
pray and tell the mantle of GOD concerning every hidden ,evil world upon your life,such as evil marine world,spiritual husband,spiritual wife,evil hidden enemies tell the mantle to strike them to death and put them on chain till eternity in JESUS CHRIST MIGHTY NAME WE PRAY AMEN&AMEN AND ALL Justice humans MUST SAY AMEN&AMEN. Justice and peace must reign if Humans pray self and all inclusive justice prayers and any one that reject these prayers is evil send to the prophets and pastors and all to raise this prayers in Churches if they stand for justice .churches must bring change we desire

Re: Pastor’s Conference With Benny Hinn And Oyakhilome: Highlights (Photos) by ideologies(m): 10:04pm On Mar 05, 2017
u are full of hate and deluded, what a pity cry cry cry cry
nwakaibeya1:
Prayer is key that exposes them and anyone that reject this prayers is evil # Pray and tell the Mantle of GOD to move with the cutlass of heaven and all the weapons of heaven and invade every church that you must have entered knowingly or unknowingly that the kingdom of heaven should slaughter to death every evil church members and put them on chain from heaven. Pray and tell the Mantle of GOD to slaughter to death any man of God that has hands in your life and your prosperity and deceiving you and prophesying evil that appear real, Just Like Evil marines, native doctors occultists prophesy too, that the MANTLE of God should expose and disgrace them and turn their honours to disgrace and put them on chain from heaven for you to be set free, for example, human chameleons ,evil prophets ,evil pastors,evil evangelist,evil elders ,evil apostles,evil bishops,evil deacons,evil deaconesses,evil reverend fathers that God should turn their honours to disgrace and expose them ,yes turn their honours to disgrace for you to see them with your two naked eyes in Jesus Christ mighty name we pray AMEN&AMEN
pray and tell the mantle of GOD concerning every hidden ,evil world upon your life,such as evil marine world,spiritual husband,spiritual wife,evil hidden enemies tell the mantle to strike them to death and put them on chain till eternity in JESUS CHRIST MIGHTY NAME WE PRAY AMEN&AMEN AND ALL Justice humans MUST SAY AMEN&AMEN. Justice and peace must reign if Humans pray self and all inclusive justice prayers and any one that reject these prayers is evil send to the prophets and pastors and all to raise this prayers in Churches if they stand for justice .churches must bring change we desire

1 Like

Re: Pastor’s Conference With Benny Hinn And Oyakhilome: Highlights (Photos) by paulGrundy(m): 10:04pm On Mar 05, 2017
Maximus85:
Mercy is a person. She's my cousin. Lol. Confused individuals.

But not as confused as the numeros EOWL predictions and flip flop doctrines of the watchtower.
Re: Pastor’s Conference With Benny Hinn And Oyakhilome: Highlights (Photos) by drstone1: 10:31pm On Mar 05, 2017
Pastafarian:
Suffer, suffer for world
Enjoy for Heaven
Christians go dey yab
"In Spiritum Heavinus"
Muslims go dey call
"Allahu Akbar"

Open you eye everywhere
Archbishop na miliki
Pope na enjoyment
Imam na gbaladun

Archbishop dey enjoy
Pope self dey enjoy
Imam self dey enjoy

Pope dey for Rome
Imam dey for Mecca
Pope dey for Rome
Imam dey for Mecca

Amen!
Them go follow Pope
Them go follow Imam
Them go go for London
Them go go for Rome
Them go go for Mecca
Them go juba Bishop
Juba Pope
Juba Imam

So after dis Yabis by Fela kuti, na. One weed smoking nude herbalist married to 30+ wives,we go take our open eyes follow? Devil Sabi give foolish sense O. Oya receive true sense in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Pastor’s Conference With Benny Hinn And Oyakhilome: Highlights (Photos) by bosunayoola: 10:35pm On Mar 05, 2017
Powerful conference with the men of honour.Pst.Chris, u are the best! I love u so dearly sir.

1 Like

Re: Pastor’s Conference With Benny Hinn And Oyakhilome: Highlights (Photos) by jenavism44: 10:41pm On Mar 05, 2017
Sugarboyy:
I love pastor chris
you can say that again
Re: Pastor’s Conference With Benny Hinn And Oyakhilome: Highlights (Photos) by Sugarboyy(m): 10:54pm On Mar 05, 2017
jenavism44:
you can say that again

cool cool
Re: Pastor’s Conference With Benny Hinn And Oyakhilome: Highlights (Photos) by jenavism44: 11:06pm On Mar 05, 2017
christ embassy,more than a church,it a structure,God's structure and visions

2 Likes

Re: Pastor’s Conference With Benny Hinn And Oyakhilome: Highlights (Photos) by jenavism44: 11:09pm On Mar 05, 2017
wow!glory to God

1 Like

Re: Pastor’s Conference With Benny Hinn And Oyakhilome: Highlights (Photos) by jenavism44: 11:26pm On Mar 05, 2017
church moving from glory to glory

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have Worldly, Crazy Dance Steps Crept Into Churches? / Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade / Church Members Flog 'Poverty' With Canes In Church Premises (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.