Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,897 members, 7,844,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

For Wise Investors Only! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / For Wise Investors Only! (426 Views)

Investment Opportunity For Wise Investors / Tired Of Investing In Ponzi. Try This And Thank Me Later! (investors Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Wise Investors Only! by seniorklop: 7:42am On Mar 05, 2017
*SMART INVESTORS BOUGHT THE OLD GRA IKEJA IN THE EARLY 70's*

*SMARTER INVESTORS BOUGHT THE OLD VI AND IKOYI IN THE EARLY 80's*

*SMARTEST INVESTORS BOUGHT THE PRESTIGIOUS LEKKI PHASE 1 IN THE MID 90's THOUGH IT WAS SAID TO BE "WATERLOGGED"*

*TODAY, THEIR SMARTNESS HAS PAID OFF BECAUSE THEY ARE REAPING FROM THEIR INVESTMENTS THAT'S WORTH MORE THAN 5000% APPRRCIATION.*

" For every smart investors that can put his money in buying at least a plot from our secured, safe and estate structured lands with C OF O today, will doubtless reap at least guaranteed 100% appreciation within the next 12 calendar month*

*For further conviction, enquiries, inspection booking and/or sighting of the legal documents for verification, kindly give me a call today.*

*In the coming days, I'll be sharing some available estates/land in lekki/ajah axis.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Bitcoin Straight From This Sight / Does Anybody Have An Idea Of How Profitable Crypto-trading Is In Ghana / Make Huge And Steady Income From Home Made Chocolate Business. 100% FREE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.