Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

13 Scriptures That Will Change Ladies From Entering Hell... By Watchman Peter - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 13 Scriptures That Will Change Ladies From Entering Hell... By Watchman Peter (19725 Views)

Uncommon Scriptures That Support Trinity. / Scriptures That You Must Meditate On While Fasting / "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Scriptures That Will Change Ladies From Entering Hell... By Watchman Peter by Wolexdey(m): 12:55pm On Mar 05, 2017
Thank You Op.. Good points.

Many ladies are now huge carrier of immoral fashion habits instead of Virtuous sense of dressing...

Their role models are celebrated prostitute who are sometimes the so-called Hollywood celebrities, the Big brother's Ladies...

Its such a disgrace to many of such ladies...

May GOD touch their hearts. Amen

My candid advice to the sisters, especially the Children of The Most High is to heed to the message of the Op, abide by the undiluted Word of GOD and surely you wont have a course to regret... Do not join the disobedience, instead be the Light they seek to follow and envy...

GOD grant all the Virtuous Ladies a Blessed heart and a deserving Man IN JESUS NAME...

Jesus The Faithful One.
Happy Sunday!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 13 Scriptures That Will Change Ladies From Entering Hell... By Watchman Peter by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 05, 2017
quote author=ozimec post=54287174]. ((13 SCRIPTURES THAT WILL CHANGE LADIES
FROM ENTERING HELL AND WHAT THE SATAN
DOESN'T WANT YOU TO KNOW IN YOUR CHURCHES))
Watchman Peter
1: IF YOUR IMMORAL TIGHT DRESS MAKES A
MAN TO LUST ON YOU, ALREADY YOU HAVE COMMITTED ADULTERY WITH THAT MAN AND
YOU WILL BE JUDGED AT THE END FOR ADULTERY. eg min-skirts, Short skirts, trousers,tight cloths.
Matthew 5:28 But now I tell you : anyone who looks at a woman and lust after her is guilty of
committing adultery with her in his heart.
[/quote]

Lol... Bruh... If my dress makes you lust after me, you. Have committed adultery in your heart. So pluck your fùcking eyes out if I turn you on cool

So many other things wrong with this write up... But I lack strength.

1 Like

Re: 13 Scriptures That Will Change Ladies From Entering Hell... By Watchman Peter by AreaFada2: 1:01pm On Mar 05, 2017
If that is the case, our mothers, grandmas & great grandmas have a far better chance of securing a place in heaven. grin cheesy

And they did not even have to enrich pastorpreneurs first. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 13 Scriptures That Will Change Ladies From Entering Hell... By Watchman Peter by Horlufemi(m): 1:02pm On Mar 05, 2017
ozimec:
. ((13 SCRIPTURES THAT WILL CHANGE LADIES
Watchman Peter
YOU WILL BE JUDGED AT THE END FOR ADULTERY. eg min-skirts, Short skirts, trousers,tight cloths.
Matthew 5:28 But now I tell you : anyone who looks at a woman and lust after her is guilty of
2: THE GRACE OF GOD SAYS WE SHOULD NOT LOVE THOSE FASHIONS AND UNHOLY THINGS.
Titus 2:11-13 For God has revealed his grace for
the salvation of all people.
That grace instructs us to give up ungodly living and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright, and godly lives in this world, as we wait
for the blessed Day we hope for, when the glory of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ will appear.
3:GOD SAYS CHRISTIANS SHOULD NOT LOVE
FASHIONS AND THINGS OF THIS WORLD eg. worldly cloths, movies and make ups!
1 John 2:15-16 Do not love the world or anything that belongs to the world. If you love the world,
you do not love the Father. Everything that belongs to the world,”what the flesh desires, what people see and want, and everything in this world
that people are so proud of none of this comes from the Father; it all comes from the world (satan).
4: GOD IS TO BE WORSHIP IN A HOLY WAY,HOLY
DRESSING,HOLY LIFE.
John 4:23-24 But the time is coming and is already here, when by the power of God's Spirit
people will worship the Father as he really is, offering him the true worship that he wants. God is Spirit, and only by the power of his Spirit can people worship him as he really is.
5: WOMAN SHOULD BE DECENT AND HOLY IN
THEIR DRESSING....
1 Timothy 2:9-10 I also want the women to be modest and sensible about their clothes and to dress properly; not with fancy hair styles or with gold ornaments or pearls or expensive dresses,
but with good deeds, as is proper for women who claim to be religious.
6: DON'T WEAR MAKE UPS/PAINTINGS FOR YOUR BODY IS TO GLORIFY GOD.
1 Corinthians 6:19-20 Don't you know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, who lives in you and who was given to you by God? You do
not belong to yourselves but to God; he bought you for a price. So use your bodies for God's
glory.
7:NO TROUSERS.
Deuteronomy 22:5 “Women are not to wear men's clothing,... the Lord your God hates people who
do such things.
8: EVERYTHING YOU WEAR OR PUT-ON, IS IT PLEASING GOD?
Colossians 3:17 Everything you do or say, then, should be done in the name of the Lord Jesus, as
you give thanks through him to God the Father.
9:NO EAR RINGS &JEWERIES, ORNAMENTS BEFORE GOD.
Genesis 35:1-4 God said to Jacob,€œGo to Bethel
at once, and live there. Build an altar there to me, the God who appeared to you when you were
running away from your brother Esau.” So Jacob
said to his family and to all who were with him,
“Get rid of the foreign gods that you have; purify yourselves and put on clean clothes. We are going to leave here and go to Bethel, where I will build
an altar to the God who helped me in the time of my trouble and who has been with me everywhere I have gone. So they gave Jacob all the foreign
gods that they had and also the earrings that they
were wearing. He buried them beneath the oak tree near Shechem.
# Exodus 33:4 When the people heard this, they began to mourn and did not wear jewelry any more.
Exodus 33:5King James Version (KJV) 5 For the Lord had said unto Moses, Say unto the children of Israel, Ye are a stiffnecked people: I will come
up into the midst of you in a moment, and consume you: therefore now put off your
ornaments from you, that I may know what to do unto you. Exodus 33:6 So after they left Mount Sinai, the people of Israel no longer wore ornament.
10: NO ARTIFICIAL HAIR,NAILS AND COLOURS THAT IS LIEING WITH FALSE THINGS AND BIBLE
SAYS THAT NO LIERS WILL ENTER...NO IMPURE
OR FALSE HAIR OR NAIL COLOURS WILL ENTER HEAVEN. Revelation 21:27 But nothing that is impure or False will enter the city, nor anyone who does shameful things or tells lies. Only those whose names are written in the Lamb's book of the living will enter the city.
GOD SAYS YOU MUST BE HOLY IN ALL YOUR DEEDS(INNER AND OUT)
1 Peter 1:14-16 Be obedient to God, and do not allow your lives to be shaped by those desires you had when you were still ignorant. Instead, be holy in all that you do, just as God who called you is holy. The scripture says,œBe holy because I am holy.
11:WITHOUT DRESSING HOLY AND LIVING A
HOLY LIFE YOU WILL NOT ENTER HEAVEN.
Hebrews 12:14 Try to be at peace with everyone,
and try to live a holy life, because no one will see the Lord without it.
12: WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF YOU DON'T OBEY THIS WORD.
2 Thessalonians 1:7-9
He will do this when the Lord Jesus appears from
heaven with his mighty angels, with a flaming fire,
to punish those who reject God and who do not
obey the Good News about our Lord Jesus. They
will suffer the punishment of eternal destruction in
Hell ,separated from the presence of the Lord and from his glorious might,
13:THOSE WHO DON'T BELIEVE THIS WORD-
Revelation 21:8 But cowards, traitors, perverts, murderers, the immoral, those who practice
magic, those who worship idols, and all liars€”the place for them is the lake burning with fire and
sulfur, which is the second death.
Share it!!

Bullshit.

Yeah God is going to throw a lady into hell fire if she wears trousers. What a loving God!

You should do and stop painting God as a hell raiser. Threatening hell won't make people love God, it will only turn them into hypocrites, like yourself.

What you think is more important than what you look like

Harlots are way better that y'all hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: 13 Scriptures That Will Change Ladies From Entering Hell... By Watchman Peter by Outofsync(m): 1:02pm On Mar 05, 2017
mineANDurs:
I am sure this OP is a man.
My question is...Y cant men mind their business and leave women alone for once?
Are we that much of a threat?

Meanwhile i didnt read that rubbish!
And you had to comment. Swerve, woman!
Re: 13 Scriptures That Will Change Ladies From Entering Hell... By Watchman Peter by dangotesmummy: 1:03pm On Mar 05, 2017
raphafire:
It's always about ladies... God help us all
as in hen. I just taya

Ladies this ladies that.

Abeg op just shut it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Scriptures That Will Change Ladies From Entering Hell... By Watchman Peter by AlphaStyles(m): 1:04pm On Mar 05, 2017
undecided

Re: 13 Scriptures That Will Change Ladies From Entering Hell... By Watchman Peter by dangotesmummy: 1:04pm On Mar 05, 2017
ozimec:
Watchman Peter
That grace instructs us to give up ungodly living and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright, and godly lives in this world, as we wait
for the blessed Day we hope for, when the glory of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ will appear.
1 John 2:15-16 Do not love the world or anything that belongs to the world. If you love the world,
you do not love the Father. Everything that belongs to the world,”what the flesh desires, what people see and want, and everything in this world
that people are so proud of none of this comes from the Father; it all comes from the world (satan).
DRESSING,HOLY LIFE.
John 4:23-24 But the time is coming and is already here, when by the power of God's Spirit
people will worship the Father as he really is, offering him the true worship that he wants. God is Spirit, and only by the power of his Spirit can people worship him as he really is.
THEIR DRESSING....
1 Timothy 2:9-10 I also want the women to be modest and sensible about their clothes and to dress properly; not with fancy hair styles or with gold ornaments or pearls or expensive dresses,
1 Corinthians 6:19-20 Don't you know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, who lives in you and who was given to you by God? You do
not belong to yourselves but to God; he bought you for a price. So use your bodies for God's
glory.
Deuteronomy 22:5 “Women are not to wear men's clothing,... the Lord your God hates people who
do such things.
Colossians 3:17 Everything you do or say, then, should be done in the name of the Lord Jesus, as
at once, and live there. Build an altar there to me, the God who appeared to you when you were
“Get rid of the foreign gods that you have; purify yourselves and put on clean clothes. We are going to leave here and go to Bethel, where I will build
an altar to the God who helped me in the time of my trouble and who has been with me everywhere I have gone. So they gave Jacob all the foreign
# Exodus 33:4 When the people heard this, they began to mourn and did not wear jewelry any more.
Exodus 33:5King James Version (KJV) 5 For the Lord had said unto Moses, Say unto the children of Israel, Ye are a stiffnecked people: I will come
up into the midst of you in a moment, and consume you: therefore now put off your
ornaments from you, that I may know what to do unto you. Exodus 33:6 So after they left Mount Sinai, the people of Israel no longer wore ornament.
10: NO ARTIFICIAL HAIR,NAILS AND COLOURS THAT IS LIEING WITH FALSE THINGS AND BIBLE
OR FALSE HAIR OR NAIL COLOURS WILL ENTER HEAVEN. Revelation 21:27 But nothing that is impure or False will enter the city, nor anyone who does shameful things or tells lies. Only those whose names are written in the Lamb's book of the living will enter the city.
1 Peter 1:14-16 Be obedient to God, and do not allow your lives to be shaped by those desires you had when you were still ignorant. Instead, be holy in all that you do, just as God who called you is holy. The scripture says,œBe holy because I am holy.
Revelation 21:8 But cowards, traitors, perverts, murderers, the immoral, those who practice
magic, those who worship idols, and all liars€”the place for them is the lake burning with fire and
Share it!!
op here is your answer for men like you who enjoy using religion to police women

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Scriptures That Will Change Ladies From Entering Hell... By Watchman Peter by Samtexjohn1: 1:06pm On Mar 05, 2017
Two unilag lesbians sex tape got leaked, watch and download link below 18+

http://aksmedias.com/unilag/
Re: 13 Scriptures That Will Change Ladies From Entering Hell... By Watchman Peter by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 05, 2017
Oga, na deeper life code of conduct you quote so, but very true anyway.
Re: 13 Scriptures That Will Change Ladies From Entering Hell... By Watchman Peter by Wolexdey(m): 1:06pm On Mar 05, 2017
Niyuu:
quote author=ozimec post=54287174]. ((13 SCRIPTURES THAT WILL CHANGE LADIES
Watchman Peter

Lol... Bruh... If my dress makes you lust after me, you. Have committed adultery in your heart. So pluck your fùcking eyes out if I turn you on cool

Lolz...Your dress indeed!

Hello! That flesh we carry about is nothing but mere dust.

So, you see... What's the point dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Scriptures That Will Change Ladies From Entering Hell... By Watchman Peter by onos217(m): 1:07pm On Mar 05, 2017
The standards the Op clearly raised are all cited are from the book of God . It is now left for you as a lady(christian) to either imbibe them or leave them out of your life. The choice is yours :Heaven or Hell? I leave that to you to answer!

2 Likes

Re: 13 Scriptures That Will Change Ladies From Entering Hell... By Watchman Peter by tripoli007(m): 1:09pm On Mar 05, 2017
iykemoney90:
What I see here is a clear misunderstanding of these verses. The first type of clothes God gave to Adam & Eve was plant leaves he sewed together. Why don't you go back and sew plant leaves and wear? Did Moses that gave the law at Deuteronomy wear trousers as a man? Why are men wearing trousers? What this gullible Christian don't understand is that things evolve and the world go with the trends. My grandfather tied wrapper during his time. What will people say when I tie wrapper today. Abeg let us understand these scriptures well before coming here to write nonsense. You talking about forgetting things of the world. The phone you are using, did it come from heaven?

Hehehe even Nairaland seff is it not off the world?can this Op go to Scotland and tell the male Scotts not to wear their traditional outfit of "skirts" ,from my own view I think salvation has to do with your heart and your daily activities ,a typical example the dutch woman who rescued a boy that was termed a witch somewhere in akwaibom or so,she has full uncovered tattoos ,and dresses skimpy but she has a good heart,where was the fellow watchman movememt when it had to take a white woman to rescue that boy.May God grant us the grace to make heaven, I don't think the body or physical appearance has anything to do with heavenly race.have a blessed Sunday and week ahead

1 Like

Re: 13 Scriptures That Will Change Ladies From Entering Hell... By Watchman Peter by dangotesmummy: 1:12pm On Mar 05, 2017
grin grin

Nothing More to add grin

It's only on Sunday we will be seeing hell preachers creeping out from nowhere to use hell to threaten people into telling them what to wear and what not
Horlufemi:

Bullshit.

Yeah God is going to throw a lady into hell fire if she wears trousers.

What you think is more important than what you look like

Harlots are way better that y'all hypocrites
Re: 13 Scriptures That Will Change Ladies From Entering Hell... By Watchman Peter by dhardline(m): 1:12pm On Mar 05, 2017
Wow... These are deep shocked shocked and mostly very true. The same way it was easier for the devil to tempt Eve is the same way it's been easier for the devil to tempt women to his day. If women knew this they would really be very careful and seek to live most holy lives.

But I must add, being saved goes farther than this cause if repentance from sin could save us then the work of Christ would not be needed. Remember John the Baptist preached repentance but Christ came with the gospel of salvation.
Re: 13 Scriptures That Will Change Ladies From Entering Hell... By Watchman Peter by clancymiim(f): 1:15pm On Mar 05, 2017
preach on sir
Re: 13 Scriptures That Will Change Ladies From Entering Hell... By Watchman Peter by crispyvick(f): 1:31pm On Mar 05, 2017
it is also written in d bible abt men who were after God's hrt dat had all dis stuff.cum to tink of it Abraham wanted to marry a wife for his son Isaac didn't u read abt d gifts he sent tru his servant.y didn't God punish him,infact wat were men in dos days putting on did u read anywhr in d bible where it was written dat men were putting on trousers nd women skirt.
infact if u read well, most of dis laws were given to d children of israel while dey were on dia way to Canaan land. nobdy shld be deceived jare ,read ur bible and serve God d way u want to coz nobdy can serve him bera dan d way u wana serve him chikena all dis shit r jst doctrines.women all d tym,jst dress decently and not tattered coz our God aint a tattered man nd i heard sm shit abt perfume whrby dis linda of a woman was saying it is a sin,jeez smby will jst wake up oneday broke nd luk for smtin to cause a stir.
all dis shits onli happens in Nigeria cause dey knw we can be quick to accept any nonsense gibberish
Re: 13 Scriptures That Will Change Ladies From Entering Hell... By Watchman Peter by Ayinke93(f): 1:35pm On Mar 05, 2017
Even the op can't make heaven... Abeg swerve undecided
Re: 13 Scriptures That Will Change Ladies From Entering Hell... By Watchman Peter by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 05, 2017
Niyuu:
quote author=ozimec post=54287174].

You wore a sexy catchy dress, and you expect me not to stare?
Why wl I pluck my eyes when the dress is catchy? . . .perhaps I'll do that only if am blind cheesy tongue
Re: 13 Scriptures That Will Change Ladies From Entering Hell... By Watchman Peter by hope4life: 1:39pm On Mar 05, 2017
1,000,000,000 likes. It takes a genuine conversion and indwelling of the Holy Spirit to believe this. The day of judgement will be a dreadful day that will shock many people.

1 Like

Re: 13 Scriptures That Will Change Ladies From Entering Hell... By Watchman Peter by Mskrisx(f): 1:41pm On Mar 05, 2017
Ponbolkay:
Jah Jehovah Emmanuel Jah Jehovah Emmanuel grin grin

U are very mad wahlahi. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 13 Scriptures That Will Change Ladies From Entering Hell... By Watchman Peter by SmartyPants(m): 1:51pm On Mar 05, 2017
iykemoney90:
What I see here is a clear misunderstanding of these verses. The first type of clothes God gave to Adam & Eve was plant leaves he sewed together. Why don't you go back and sew plant leaves and wear? Did Moses that gave the law at Deuteronomy wear trousers as a man? Why are men wearing trousers? What this gullible Christian don't understand is that things evolve and the world go with the trends. My grandfather tied wrapper during his time. What will people say when I tie wrapper today. Abeg let us understand these scriptures well before coming here to write nonsense. You talking about forgetting things of the world. The phone you are using, did it come from heaven?

It was animal skin (leather) not plant leaves Mr. man.
Re: 13 Scriptures That Will Change Ladies From Entering Hell... By Watchman Peter by almarthins(m): 1:55pm On Mar 05, 2017
coolesmile:
Is hell fire real? No

It is real check the book of luke 16;19-
Re: 13 Scriptures That Will Change Ladies From Entering Hell... By Watchman Peter by princy80(m): 1:57pm On Mar 05, 2017
Your understanding of the Bible is blurred. Read no. 13 again and explain how it relates to what u wrote under... I dislike seeing people saying two different things as one, what concerns goat with pant?
Re: 13 Scriptures That Will Change Ladies From Entering Hell... By Watchman Peter by judedwriter(m): 2:06pm On Mar 05, 2017
Mrtolotolo:
Hell doesn't exist!
I don't know about u; but thankfully i am not going to that terrible place.
Re: 13 Scriptures That Will Change Ladies From Entering Hell... By Watchman Peter by sekundosekundo: 2:09pm On Mar 05, 2017
iykemoney90:

Use scripture to do your correction not human feelings and understanding.
Re: 13 Scriptures That Will Change Ladies From Entering Hell... By Watchman Peter by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 05, 2017
Mskrisx:

U are very mad wahlahi. grin grin grin grin
ihalawah,,,I dey see u
Re: 13 Scriptures That Will Change Ladies From Entering Hell... By Watchman Peter by K1famous: 2:10pm On Mar 05, 2017
well.....all of you have sppoken well, even those who says 'there is no hell has made there point'. But according to The Scriptures which says, there is a way that is very pleasant to men, but the end of it is destruction. So also Holy quaran confirmed it and teachs us way to dress, korean say let women coffered there hair always. So, the issues here is not about christian nor muslim. It is about you ladies be modest in everything you do and put on, you cant please the world and please God at atime. Women were very unique a very beautiful creation of God,soft minded and virtious one, but what can u say, since statistic reveal that average man fall with eyes,what account will you give if every man that set eyes on you has to fall into temptation because of what you wear.even those who claim to have wear skirt has slim fit it to an extent that you can see through there inner wear. I still dont understand why christian sisiter complains when ever they talk about there dressing, the tuuth is that muslim sister dress better afterall, and they never complain, despite there religion has torment and slide line women,they actually prove to them that women were weaker vessel,yet they still obey what korean say about there dressing. They never go to mosque neaked or in any transparent cloth.
Re: 13 Scriptures That Will Change Ladies From Entering Hell... By Watchman Peter by horlumiday(m): 2:10pm On Mar 05, 2017
ozimec:
Watchman Peter
DRESSING,HOLY LIFE.
THEIR DRESSING....
glory.
do such things.
Share it!!
Smh for watch man peter....

First Samuel 16:7b declares, “The LORD
does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks
at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at
the heart.”..

Timothy 2:9-10= Paul did
not forbid women from wearing jewelry(ear rings etc) , makeup, or(attachment)
braided hair —rather he tells women to not let their
outward appearance become more important than
their inner beauty.. There is nothing wrong with
wearing jewelry, makeup, or braided hair as long as
it is done in a modest manner.........

About trousers- Born-again women are
free in Christ to wear whatever modest apparel
they choose, and the only judgment they should be..
under is that of their own conscience. "Everything
that does not come from faith is sin" (Romans
14:23). Deut 22:5 aint just about wearing of trousers bt it also speaks of a life
that emulates in every way those of the opposite
sex. Transvestitism was a practice of the
Canaanites, and Israel was to consider it an
abomination......

2 Likes

Re: 13 Scriptures That Will Change Ladies From Entering Hell... By Watchman Peter by chukz999(m): 2:16pm On Mar 05, 2017
coolesmile:
Is hell fire real? No
jehova witness follower spotted
Re: 13 Scriptures That Will Change Ladies From Entering Hell... By Watchman Peter by gemini35(m): 2:18pm On Mar 05, 2017
Please poster i,have some question that i,keep wondering abt,can you shade more ligth on it,
I,WILL HAVE MERCY TO WHOM I,WILL, is God partial?because what i see in this world wana convince me that he is,look at the white men they have every thing working for them they don,t strugle much as we do they commit the worst sin yet God or the universe is blessing them,their govt is organised,and it migth surprise to hear that some of them are men after his own heart,david comes to mind
Re: 13 Scriptures That Will Change Ladies From Entering Hell... By Watchman Peter by AngelicBeing: 2:21pm On Mar 05, 2017
iykemoney90:
wink cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nothing Will Serve As Evidence For Gods Existence To An Atheist / The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) / Stop Praying For The Dead - Pastor Giwa Charges Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.