Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Concept Group Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Concept Group Interview (5238 Views)

Concept Group Job Recruitment (8 Positions) / Mactay Group Interview Invitation / Workforce Group Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Concept Group Interview by Tarteenah: 10:31am On Mar 05, 2017
Hello Nairalanders, pls i was invited for an interview by Rosabon financial services-subsidiary of the concept group, pls anyone that has previously been interviewed shd kindly give me tips... Plus the salary range for young professionals

Pls help urgently! Thanks
Re: Concept Group Interview by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 05, 2017
okay. Seems you have done the phone interview.
Which role or position? With that, I know what to tell you...
Re: Concept Group Interview by Tarteenah: 6:41pm On Mar 07, 2017
ImeyYemi:

okay.
Seems you have done the phone interview.

Which role or position?
With that, I know what to tell you...

I havent done phone o, only wrote a test and got invited for an interview
Re: Concept Group Interview by equity2602: 8:20pm On Mar 07, 2017
When is your interview?
Re: Concept Group Interview by Tarteenah: 3:29am On Mar 08, 2017
equity2602:
When is your interview?

Today
Re: Concept Group Interview by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 08, 2017

Let me give you some hints:

When you are asked to introduce yourself, please be specific and tell the interviewer your accomplishments.

You should have good knowledge about Strengths and Weaknesses (especially on how you can manage your weaknesses or how you want to overcome it)... Please don't ever say I DONT HAVE ANY WEAKNESS!!!

Achievements - You should be able to give details on an achievement in the past; how you accomplished a project; challenges you faced and how you overcame it...

Ambition - Talk about how ambitious you are.

Ask me a question - Please, I strongly suggest you ask at least two questions: 1. Ask question about the interview (maybe a feedback or ask the interviewer about her role in the company) and 2. Ask a question about the company (make a research on the company and ask a question).

Most of all, be attentive and have good listening hears (paying attention to details is a major criteria). Answer questions directly without dangling, and if you don't understand a question, kindly ask him/her to rephrase...

Best of luck.

Tarteenah:

Today

1 Like

Re: Concept Group Interview by OARmimi: 10:05am On Mar 19, 2017
What position did you apply for?
Re: Concept Group Interview by ability007(m): 9:57am On Jun 09, 2017
Helo guyz I was invited for face to face interview , pls I want to knw d nature of question and d salary structure .. Its urgent pls
Re: Concept Group Interview by JenniferOvat95: 3:22pm On Jul 28, 2017
@NaijaKnight pls check ur pm. I sent u a private message. Thanks
Re: Concept Group Interview by TemiRock: 6:58am On May 28, 2018
I got this invite pls how true is it?

Dear Afolabi Oluwatosin

Your Application as been received. To this effect we are pleased to inform you that you have been selected to attend an interview session with the Head of Human resource(HR) at one of our subsidiary firms. Its a Consulting Firm, into IT training,web designing,who also offer Entrepreneurial services.

Time :10:00am.
Date :Monday 28th/05/2018
Address:House 5, Efflorescence building,opposite SBN Warehouse,Fumec bustop off Adeniyi jones,Ogba road, Lagos.

Regards
Darasimi Adeoye
Head of Human Resource
Ikeja Branch
Lagos.

M : +234 (0) 903 -756- 7921
W: www.globalresource.org.ng
Re: Concept Group Interview by comfokon: 6:57pm On Nov 02, 2020
was the stress worth it? their recruitment handlers are quite rude and unprofessional
Re: Concept Group Interview by EstherAda92: 2:55pm On Oct 21, 2021
comfokon:
was the stress worth it? their recruitment handlers are quite rude and unprofessional

How is Concept group salary range like ?

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For N-power (STEPS) / I Got A Job With Access Bank / The British Deputy High Commission In Lagos Has A Vacancy In The Uk Trade & Inve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.