Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Mactay Group Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mactay Group Interview Invitation (3958 Views)

Workforce Group Interview / Concept Group Interview / Venture Garden Group Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mactay Group Interview Invitation by Next2Bezee(m): 7:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
Did any one else get this? Will be useful to have additional tips on what to expect for the interview.

Dear Candidate,
We trust your day is going on well.
As promised, below is an interview invitation for the position of a 'Finance Trainee'

The interview/assessment will take place at The MacTay House, Number 5 Prince Adelowo Adedeji Street, Lekki Phase 1 on Tuesday, 27th March, 2017 at 11am.

Kindly bring along with you the original as well as copies of the following documents:
1. 2 passport photographs.
2. An updated copy of your CV.
3. NYSCcertificate.
4. School certificate- WAEC, undergraduate and post-graduate.
5. Professional qualification (s).

If you need directions to our office, kindly follow the link below for assistance:

http://www.mactaygroup.com/contact-us/

Want to know more about the MacTay Group, please visit our website; www.mactaygroup.com<http://www.mactaygroup.com>.

Your contact person upon arrival is; Jumoke (i removed her surname), Human Resources.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further clarifications you may require and we would be glad to assist.
Thank you and we look forward to meeting with you.
Kind regards,
MacTay Group Recruitment Team
Re: Mactay Group Interview Invitation by dingbang(m): 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
Just look at the way they constructed the invite. Filled with courtesy.. I just love this company.
Re: Mactay Group Interview Invitation by generalbush(m): 7:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
dingbang:
Just look at the way they constructed the invite. Filled with courtesy.. I just love this company.

But you wouldnt believe if I tell you that

"They are just a waste of time!"

Lol... You never saw that Shea?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mactay Group Interview Invitation by Next2Bezee(m): 8:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
generalbush:

But you wouldnt believe if I tell you that

"They are just a waste of time!"

Lol... You never saw that Shea?

Why do you say that?
Re: Mactay Group Interview Invitation by generalbush(m): 8:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
Next2Bezee:

Why do you say that?

Because they wana use you and remain relevant in the job market.

You should go sha... Maybe they have repented!!
Re: Mactay Group Interview Invitation by Next2Bezee(m): 11:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
generalbush:

Because they wana use you and remain relevant in the job market.

You should go sha... Maybe they have repented!!

Ok that didn't make any sense whatsoever.

Has anyone gone for any of their interviews before? Would be helpful getting some interview tips.
Re: Mactay Group Interview Invitation by generalbush(m): 11:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
Next2Bezee:

Ok that didn't make any sense whatsoever.

Has anyone gone for any of their interviews before? Would be helpful getting some interview tips.

Just prepare to write a short exam. Probably an oral interview
Re: Mactay Group Interview Invitation by Nobody: 1:49am On Mar 28, 2017
Next2Bezee:
Did any one else get this? Will be useful to have additional tips on what to expect for the interview.

Dear Candidate,
We trust your day is going on well.
As promised, below is an interview invitation for the position of a 'Finance Trainee'

The interview/assessment will take place at The MacTay House, Number 5 Prince Adelowo Adedeji Street, Lekki Phase 1 on Tuesday, 27th March, 2017 at 11am.

Kindly bring along with you the original as well as copies of the following documents:
1. 2 passport photographs.
2. An updated copy of your CV.
3. NYSCcertificate.
4. School certificate- WAEC, undergraduate and post-graduate.
5. Professional qualification (s).

If you need directions to our office, kindly follow the link below for assistance:

http://www.mactaygroup.com/contact-us/

Want to know more about the MacTay Group, please visit our website; www.mactaygroup.com<http://www.mactaygroup.com>.

Your contact person upon arrival is; Jumoke (i removed her surname), Human Resources.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further clarifications you may require and we would be glad to assist.
Thank you and we look forward to meeting with you.
Kind regards,
MacTay Group Recruitment Team

I bet you going to enjoy working with them
Re: Mactay Group Interview Invitation by Next2Bezee(m): 9:41am On Mar 28, 2017
adebajo11:

I bet you going to enjoy working with them

Thanks a lot, I'm on my way for the interview now.
Re: Mactay Group Interview Invitation by Mystic20: 6:50pm On May 13, 2017
Next2Bezee:

Thanks a lot, I'm on my way for the interview now.

How did it go? Was it test and interview?
Re: Mactay Group Interview Invitation by HonOlagrace: 7:06pm On May 13, 2017
Pls.how did you apply?
Re: Mactay Group Interview Invitation by Next2Bezee(m): 10:55am On May 15, 2017
Mystic20:

How did it go? Was it test and interview?

They are just useless. I went for the test and scored 19/20. See me beaming and wondering when i'll be invited for the interview. Just for them to tell me that their pass mark is 20/20. shocked

I know for certain that no1 scored perfect marks yet some people were not asked to leave the halls. So the test is just a formality, they already had people for the position.

1 Like

Re: Mactay Group Interview Invitation by elmisti(m): 11:09am On May 15, 2017
Next2Bezee:

They are just useless. I went for the test and scored 19/20. See me beaming and wondering when i'll be invited for the interview. Just for them to tell me that their pass mark is 20/20. shocked

I know for certain that no1 scored perfect marks yet some people were not asked to leave the halls. So the test is just a formality, they already had people for the position.

u owe the other guy tryn to tell youu the truth ann apology smiley
Re: Mactay Group Interview Invitation by Next2Bezee(m): 11:40am On May 15, 2017
elmisti:

u owe the other guy tryn to tell youu the truth ann apology smiley

As in ehn

They just looked really professional at first. Pity i didn't take his advice.

1 Like

Re: Mactay Group Interview Invitation by elmisti(m): 12:00pm On May 15, 2017
Next2Bezee:

As in ehn

They just looked really professional at first. Pity i didn't take his advice.

na so em dey do. some will give employment with three months probation but start giving you problems from 3rd week

(1) (Reply)

Itf Office For Victoria Island Industrial Attache / Ikeja Electric Distribution Company Recruiting Electricity Sales Reps(esr) 2015 / Volunteer Health Worker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.