Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Prospective/serving Corp Members In Lagos State(eko Kopa's Lounge) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Prospective/serving Corp Members In Lagos State(eko Kopa's Lounge) (4604 Views)

Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch C Corps Members Thread / Two Serving Corpers Wed In Abia State (Photos) / 2016 Batch B Mobilization Of Prospective Corps Members Begins Tomorrow(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prospective/serving Corp Members In Lagos State(eko Kopa's Lounge) by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 05, 2017
This forum is created to provide constant updated information and assistance on NYSC in lagos state for prospective and serving corp members.

Please tell us your experience as regards to your Camp experience, PPA ,CDS and the challenges you are currently facing as well as the benefits you have gotten as a Lagos state Corp member.

The information we provide here will be of immense help to prospective corp members who will like to be posted to lagos state and those residing in lagos state on how to help them achieve that dream.

KOpa wee o!! waa o!!...Èkó ò ní bàjé oooooo!
Re: Prospective/serving Corp Members In Lagos State(eko Kopa's Lounge) by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 05, 2017
First and foremost, lagos camp at iyana ipaja is quite relatively small compared to other camps i know, but mehn,nothing can be compared with the fun and social activities that always rocked that camp...not to talk of the rich niggas and babes who studied outside the country wey full dia..the connections i made dia still pays off till today.

3 Likes

Re: Prospective/serving Corp Members In Lagos State(eko Kopa's Lounge) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
UPDATE!!!!
NYSC Mobilization Time Table For 2017
Batch A*
1. Display of list of all approved
programmes for institutions on NYSC portal
for cross checking and feedback 14th - 21st
march 2017
2.Collation of Prospective Corps Members'
Data by Corps Producing Institutions CPIs 12th - 30th march 2017
3.Submission/Uploading of Senate/
Academic Board Approved Results for Full/
Part-Time Graduates and Revalidation Lists
by CPIs 6th - 11th april 2017
4. Uploading of Corrected Lists by Corps Producing Institutions 11th - 14th april 2017
5. On-line Registration by Foreign and
locally Trained Nigerian Graduates 17th
april - 12th may 2017
6. Entertainment of complaints from
Prospective Corps Members by the state Deployment and Relocation officers and
NYSC Help Lines/Desks officers. 17th april -
12th may, 2017
7. Forwarding of Complaints to Mobilisation
Dept by State Deployment and Relocation
officers 17th april- 12th may 2017 8. Deployment and Printing of Call-up
Letters by ICT Department 14th - 19th may
9. Notification/On-line Printing of Call-up
Letters/Delivery of Call-up letters to
Institutions 21st - 24th may 2017. 10. On-line Printing of Deployment
Disposition by Corps Producing Institutions
CPIs 21st - 23rd may, 2017.
11. 2017 Batch A Stream I Orientation
Course 24th may - 14th june, 2017.
12.On-line Printing of Call-up Letters by stream II PCMs Starts from 19th june, 2017
13. Delivery/Collection of Call-up Letters to
Institutions (those that did not pay) Starts
from 20th June, 2017
14. 2017 Batch A Stream II Orientation
Course 24th June - 13th july, 2017.
Re: Prospective/serving Corp Members In Lagos State(eko Kopa's Lounge) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 08, 2017
if you are a prospective corp member living in lagos or who wants to serve in lagos. you can drop your contact so that you can be added up in the watsapps group ''EKO KOPAs'' to enable you get all the updated info about NYSC in lagos state....thanks
Re: Prospective/serving Corp Members In Lagos State(eko Kopa's Lounge) by dannyL007: 4:43pm On Mar 31, 2017
Pls here is my number 07059351119 prospective corpp member want to serve in lagos
Re: Prospective/serving Corp Members In Lagos State(eko Kopa's Lounge) by Razzo: 10:25am On May 11, 2017
Dniceguy10:
if you are a prospective corp member living in lagos or who wants to serve in lagos. you can drop your contact so that you can be added up in the watsapps group ''EKO KOPAs'' to enable you get all the updated info about NYSC in lagos state....thanks
Add me 07064612523
Re: Prospective/serving Corp Members In Lagos State(eko Kopa's Lounge) by elegance32: 10:50am On May 11, 2017
[quote author=Dniceguy10 post=54386499]if you are a prospective corp member living in lagos or who wants to serve in lagos. you can drop your contact so that you can be added up in the watsapps group ''EKO KOPAs'' to enable you get all the updated info about NYSC in lagos state....thanks

Add me up... Thanks
Re: Prospective/serving Corp Members In Lagos State(eko Kopa's Lounge) by Shugarlipz(f): 1:00am On May 17, 2017
08115783770. Thanks
Re: Prospective/serving Corp Members In Lagos State(eko Kopa's Lounge) by chalondk(m): 9:27am On May 18, 2017
Dniceguy10:

Re: Prospective/serving Corp Members In Lagos State(eko Kopa's Lounge) by olayinyadebie: 10:02pm On Aug 13, 2017
sir, please i really want to use this medium to thank you once more for the making it possible to be a lagos corp member of this 2017 batch A stream 1. You didnt just get me posted to lagos state,but also helped me to get a ppa in a local government which was my dream as i only go to work twice in a week.you made me believe that there are still some nice people in this country. please keep up the good work and GOD bless you.

please, i hope you can help my cousin brother who is still in camp right now in bauchi to be redeployed to rivers state after camping,because he has something he wants to be doing in portharcourt during his service year.

Thank you again.
Re: Prospective/serving Corp Members In Lagos State(eko Kopa's Lounge) by excellgraphics(m): 1:50pm On Oct 24, 2017
here is an opportunity for you to learn graphics design in Lagos state, for more info call the number on the banner or hook me up @facebook.com/RAFIU YAKUB OLAJIDE.
thank you.

Re: Prospective/serving Corp Members In Lagos State(eko Kopa's Lounge) by Wilson5183(m): 6:57pm On Oct 27, 2017
here is my no sir. I Rilly want to serve in lag 08121095211
Re: Prospective/serving Corp Members In Lagos State(eko Kopa's Lounge) by nyscgoodhelper: 8:04am On Oct 28, 2017
please note again, good and credible services are not cheap. Again, I will need to meet the PCM or a representative for the PCM one on one,if that will be possible.
Thank you.
Re: Prospective/serving Corp Members In Lagos State(eko Kopa's Lounge) by GudPpleG8Nation(m): 10:41am On Nov 02, 2017
Re: Prospective/serving Corp Members In Lagos State(eko Kopa's Lounge) by prettiestfunke01: 11:58pm On Nov 15, 2017
Am not trying to blow someone's trumpet,But i think this man's services is very credible.just that his charges are a bit high.i was 2017 batch A corp member here in lagos state.

He got me posted to lagos state,processed my place pf primary assignment, PPA to the local government where their nysc office is located,i.e Amuwo odofin LGA,lagos state.

I also met some other fellow corp members in our local government who got here through his help.

I have been referring people to and will continue to refer people to an NYSC staff like him for assistance for posting, ppa placing and redeployments, than people whom I don't even know.

1 Like

Re: Prospective/serving Corp Members In Lagos State(eko Kopa's Lounge) by Wilson5183(m): 4:12pm On Nov 16, 2017
Re: Prospective/serving Corp Members In Lagos State(eko Kopa's Lounge) by nyscgoodhelper: 7:46am On Dec 15, 2017
congrats to those of you in batch b stream 1 whose deployment, redeployment and ppa postings were processed as requested, even those of them who never met me for once,yet i rendered my services to them.
Re: Prospective/serving Corp Members In Lagos State(eko Kopa's Lounge) by nyscgoodhelper: 7:49am On Dec 15, 2017
Yes, it is true that you paid much to get these things done for you. But it is better to pay high and get something done than pay 30/40k or thereabout to somebody who cannot deliver.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NYSC Accredited Centres. / Pls What Is It Like Serving In Ondo State? / For Kwara State Bound Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.