Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

"I Was Shot 3 Times By Some Lagos State Security Operatives" - Community Leader - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Was Shot 3 Times By Some Lagos State Security Operatives" - Community Leader (21927 Views)

Police Attack Alaba Peters, Lagos Community Leader With Axe - Picture / GRAPHICS PIX: Civil Defence Officer Shot 3 Men,1Shot In PENIS,1Dead In Bakassi / I Killed, Buried Corporal To Avoid Returning His N120,000, Says Community Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Was Shot 3 Times By Some Lagos State Security Operatives" - Community Leader by rasco2000me: 6:32pm On Mar 05, 2017
NIGERIAN SHOU'D NOT LET THE MATER GO DOWN LIKE THAT WE SHOULD BEGIN TO CAL FOR THERE SACK SACK THEM SACK THEM SACK THEM IG PLS SACK THEM WE DO NOT WANT SUCH PEOPLE IN OUR POLICE UNIFORM
Re: "I Was Shot 3 Times By Some Lagos State Security Operatives" - Community Leader by 1miccza: 6:38pm On Mar 05, 2017
delishpot:

Nwanne, e no funny o.This is a very serious ihian!
Aw far
Re: "I Was Shot 3 Times By Some Lagos State Security Operatives" - Community Leader by donodion(m): 6:43pm On Mar 05, 2017
haulagehandlers:
While I condemn the act of the SARS officers in all totality, I must say the victim himself acted foolishly and naive. Any one living in Lagos no scratch that,Nigeria,should have heard/seen/read about the brutality and beastial act of our boys in black especially the so called SARS. In any case He should thank his lucky stars that they did not switch off his transformer.

Victim is Naive and Foolish? as a community leader to have demand to know how he may help identify the would be arrested persons? really?
Re: "I Was Shot 3 Times By Some Lagos State Security Operatives" - Community Leader by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
only the living can talk. next time you see them,let your legs do the talking.

1 Like

Re: "I Was Shot 3 Times By Some Lagos State Security Operatives" - Community Leader by brojoshua: 6:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
Yes, Nigeria is a strange country, by its corruption, and strange things are happening in and to its citizens. Because of the evil and wickedness of we (almost all of us) Nigerians, we are reaping the fruits of our doings and wickedness. Unless we repent from our wicked ways before the wrath and judgment of God can be removed from us, if not, things will surely continue to get worse for us. He who has ear to hear, let him hear
Re: "I Was Shot 3 Times By Some Lagos State Security Operatives" - Community Leader by LockDown69(m): 7:04pm On Mar 05, 2017
"Slumdweller" the name sha... grin
Re: "I Was Shot 3 Times By Some Lagos State Security Operatives" - Community Leader by Hades2016(m): 7:08pm On Mar 05, 2017
cummando:
Shot three times and you are still alive? Where den shoot? Your fingernail? Your lie fit make Satan receive Jesus as his lord and personal saviour!

Oya ebonyi state governor..... Another 500k candidate don show.

If truly he was shot
1st bullet he don close teeth
2nd one he dey the gates of st peter
3rd bullet na the one wey he go take do pendant for heaven.

Liars everywhere.
Oya make I do the alabosi comment.....
What? SARS ? They should be killed immediately...Yeye
brother seems you haven't seen or heard about someone shot 4 times and still alive ..... have seen someone shot in the head and he was alive

1 Like

Re: "I Was Shot 3 Times By Some Lagos State Security Operatives" - Community Leader by haulagehandlers(m): 7:27pm On Mar 05, 2017
donodion:

Victim is Naive and Foolish? as a community leader to have demand to know how he may help identify the would be arrested persons? really?
Would you advocate standing in front of a moving train as a way to ask for the price of ticket from the conductor. He acted foolishly,exposing himself to those uncouth animals in uniform.
Re: "I Was Shot 3 Times By Some Lagos State Security Operatives" - Community Leader by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 05, 2017
cummando:
Shot three times and you are still alive? Where den shoot? Your fingernail? Your lie fit make Satan receive Jesus as his lord and personal saviour!

Oya ebonyi state governor..... Another 500k candidate don show.

If truly he was shot
1st bullet he don close teeth
2nd one he dey the gates of st peter
3rd bullet na the one wey he go take do pendant for heaven.

Liars everywhere.
Oya make I do the alabosi comment.....
What? SARS ? They should be killed immediately...Yeye
his being alive depends on the size of ammunition and the places the bullets hit and to cap it all help of God. mumu! even with the pics and the narration this thing here won't believe. Am just glad u believe there is somewhere called heaven
Re: "I Was Shot 3 Times By Some Lagos State Security Operatives" - Community Leader by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 05, 2017
Hades2016:
brother seems you haven't seen or heard about someone shot 4 times and still alive ..... have seen someone shot in the head and he was alive
ehen? Wow
Re: "I Was Shot 3 Times By Some Lagos State Security Operatives" - Community Leader by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
kaluxy007:
his being alive depends on the size of ammunition and the places the bullets hit and to cap it all help of God. mumu! even with the pics and the narration this thing here won't believe. Am just glad u believe there is somewhere called heaven
Watch your mouth kid! Size of bullets? And you called me that name that should have been your moniker? I deal with guns and bullets everyday. Its not the useless assumption you got from the movies
Re: "I Was Shot 3 Times By Some Lagos State Security Operatives" - Community Leader by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 05, 2017
kings09:
Ever since buhari took over, it's bn one sad tale to anoda about human right abuses frm security agencies even the crippled are not spared.

Aam sure sarrki, madridguy, omenkalives n the rest of the zombie squad r proud
WAS IT DURING PMB THAT AZAZI KILLED?BOMB WAS INTRODUCED IN NIGERIA UNDER GEJ.
Re: "I Was Shot 3 Times By Some Lagos State Security Operatives" - Community Leader by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 05, 2017
THEY HAVE STARTED THIS BABARIC TREATMENT AND BEHAVIOUR THEY DAILY EXHIBIT IN PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE.

YOU MEET THESE GUYS ON THE ROAD AND YOU CANNOT DISTINGUISH THEM FROM ARMED ROBBERS, MILITANTS OR KIDNAPPERS.

SOME COVER THEIR FACES AND WEAR BLACK JEANS AND BACK T-SHIRTS ARMED WITH AK 47 RIFFLES AND BEARING MULTIPLE MAGAZINES.

DO WE BLAME THEM? WE BLAME THE SHAMELESS SYSTEM WE LIVE IN. A SYSTEM THAT CANNOT GUARANTEE THE SAFETY OF ITS CITIZENS.

THE POLITICIANS/ADMINISTRATORS NEED THEM TO BE THIS WAY SO THAT THEY CAN USE THEM TO OPRESS THE PEOPLE AND OPRESS ONE ANOTHER.

IN A SANE SOCIETY SHOULD THIS NOT BE INVESTIGATED AND ALL OF THEM SACKED AND JAILED IF FOUND GUILTY?

THEY ARE EVEN WORSE IN PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE.

I HAVE NOT SEEN A COUNTRY LIKE THIS?

WHAT DOES A GOVERNMENT SPEND ITS TIME ON IF NOT TO ENSURE SECURITY, JUSTICE, FAIRNESS AND EQUITY? ONE BEGINS TO WONDER.

WE WILL KEEP WAITING FOR THINGS TO CHANGE AND THEY WON'T UNTIL WE MAKE THEM HAPPEN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Was Shot 3 Times By Some Lagos State Security Operatives" - Community Leader by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 05, 2017
cummando:

Watch your mouth kid! Size of bullets? And you called me that name that should have been your moniker? I deal with guns and bullets everyday. Its not the useless assumption you got from the movies

You are probably one of the stupid men in uniform...Nobody sent you into the force to become a lunatic....maybe you got frustrated because of the lack of jobs, please spare innocent citizens...Madman!!!
Re: "I Was Shot 3 Times By Some Lagos State Security Operatives" - Community Leader by boladez(m): 9:27pm On Mar 05, 2017
The guy has given 1 side of the story.....it will be good to hear the other side!!
Re: "I Was Shot 3 Times By Some Lagos State Security Operatives" - Community Leader by distilledwalex(m): 9:30pm On Mar 05, 2017
kings09:
Ever since buhari took over, it's bn one sad tale to anoda about human right abuses frm security agencies even the crippled are not spared.

Aam sure sarrki, madridguy, omenkalives n the rest of the zombie squad r proud

Re: "I Was Shot 3 Times By Some Lagos State Security Operatives" - Community Leader by Sigmaessay: 10:18pm On Mar 05, 2017
*It's 5 days to go!!!!*
*Say WHAT??!*
SIGMA CLUB UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN
Call for entries: This is an extension of her charity and also a means of addressing the issues trending in the society, giving students the opportunity to air their views.
Sigma Undergraduate Essay Competition is the speaker where young people themselves amplify topical matters affecting them as Nigerian youths, in order to aggregate diverse perspectives, for the purpose of nation building.
It is our vision to make this an annually consistent exercise, which proffers practicable solutions and adequately rewards academic ingenuity through attractive prize
Topic: National Economic Recession and Insecurity: Saving Education to Save Nigeria
Participants will be required to send their entries in to the Club’s e-mail address, sigmatertiaryessaycompetition@gmail.com alongside their bio-data and evidence of studentship (a scanned copy each of Admission letter and official School I.D card). The essay must be original, empirical and meet the standards for publication in local and international journals.
All entries should be typed in 1.5 spacing and must not be more than 7 pages of A4 paper or 2500 words.
Font type must be Times New Roman with 12 points font size
Citation of source must be made; footnotes should be used and a table of reference must appear at the end of the essay.
Plagiarism in all forms is prohibited and will attract outright disqualification of indicted entries.
Interested persons must be UNDERGRADUATES of NUC approved Nigerian Universities and Polytechnics and would send their “spiral bound” with the following documents attached.
# Photocopy of admission letter to their current institution
# One recent passport sized photograph
# Current mobile telephone number and e-mail address.

#first prize 100thousand naira
#second prize 70thousand naira
#third prize 30thousand naira
Entries assume from February 5th and ends in march 10th 2017

For further enquiries contact:
Kareem Ojo 08026256554
Eze Stanley 08132026953
Olutunbi Alleluia 07054979080

Re: "I Was Shot 3 Times By Some Lagos State Security Operatives" - Community Leader by Kaymaxine(m): 11:05pm On Mar 05, 2017
softMarket:
God has a say over your life!

Maybe they were sent by DSS!

when has it become a crime to speak as a nigerian?
Since buhari became president! I'm sorry for ur pain grin

why do I have to be shot by those who are supposed to sensure I'm safe and secured just because I asked a question?
So u are still asking question? Do u want me to shoot u again? Anyways, I'm still sorry for ur pain! grin

Sense is a natural gift
Re: "I Was Shot 3 Times By Some Lagos State Security Operatives" - Community Leader by Wadosky(m): 4:58am On Mar 06, 2017
Same story here ,Thank God for my life

Re: "I Was Shot 3 Times By Some Lagos State Security Operatives" - Community Leader by Horlumyde: 5:16am On Mar 06, 2017
all dis bastard security operatives,i am not sure they are nigerians
Re: "I Was Shot 3 Times By Some Lagos State Security Operatives" - Community Leader by DollarAngel(m): 6:35am On Mar 06, 2017
No apology, I STAND WITH THIS

Re: "I Was Shot 3 Times By Some Lagos State Security Operatives" - Community Leader by alaskido(m): 10:43am On Mar 06, 2017
My brother, I feel your pain o. Sorry for the bullets. You should have stayed off the scene even if you were a Major-General in the Army. Dead men don't speak. You are lucky to be alive. In this present Buhari regime all security operatives have gone mad. For me I mind my business. If I hear siren for road, even if na ambulance I do not wait to look back o. I just pack sharply. If you jam me from behind I will not stop but run fast because I do not know if they are robbers. My neighbour insulted me yesterday, I only prayed that God should open his eyes and forgive him his sins. He gave me a slap, I cleaned my cheek and walked away.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Nigerians And A Malian Arrested In Kaduna For Sales Of 4,580 Kg Of Drugs / Confession Of 3 Yahoo Boys Arrested For Cultism / Nigerian Man Beaten, Kicked Out Of A Nightclub In South Africa For Complaining A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.