Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Rampaging Camels Cause Accident In Jigawa State (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Rampaging Camels Cause Accident In Jigawa State (Photos) (31803 Views)

FRSC Officers Cause Accident In Ibadan, 3 Dead (Photos) / Camels Swim In The Ocean As They Migrate (Video) / Drunk Policemen Cause Accident In Uyo, Many Injured (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rampaging Camels Cause Accident In Jigawa State (Photos) by CastedDude: 11:38am On Mar 05, 2017
A ghastly car accident was caused by rampaging camels yesterday in Jigawa State. According to reports, the incident occurred after the camels ran into a moving car. Some of the camels died in the accident as the condition of the car occupants is yet to be ascertained...

The incident is said to have angered the residents who have called on cattle rearers to control their animals while on the highway following the increase in this type of accident.

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/photos-from-ghastly-motor-accident.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rampaging Camels Cause Accident In Jigawa State (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 11:41am On Mar 05, 2017
R.I.P to the Camel

Hope they won't sell the Camel meat tongue

Or use it to do Camel Suya embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Rampaging Camels Cause Accident In Jigawa State (Photos) by ojun50(m): 11:41am On Mar 05, 2017
Hausa nd misuse of roads

3 Likes

Re: Rampaging Camels Cause Accident In Jigawa State (Photos) by CastedDude: 11:47am On Mar 05, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

Re: Rampaging Camels Cause Accident In Jigawa State (Photos) by ZombieKilla: 11:57am On Mar 05, 2017
I won't blame the animals
But rather the animals who rear them close to an express road

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rampaging Camels Cause Accident In Jigawa State (Photos) by dainformant(m): 12:12pm On Mar 05, 2017
rip to the dead
Re: Rampaging Camels Cause Accident In Jigawa State (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 12:41pm On Mar 05, 2017
rip to the camels
Re: Rampaging Camels Cause Accident In Jigawa State (Photos) by james1(m): 1:06pm On Mar 05, 2017
hope they dont get to cut those carmels up and make kilichi out of them

1 Like

Re: Rampaging Camels Cause Accident In Jigawa State (Photos) by gift01: 1:26pm On Mar 05, 2017
pyyxxaro:
R.I.P to the Camel

They use their meat frequently for Suya. Chances are that I've eaten it and so are you too esp if you patronize suya spot regularly

2 Likes

Re: Rampaging Camels Cause Accident In Jigawa State (Photos) by Larryfest(m): 1:33pm On Mar 05, 2017
Suya things on point sharperly...
Re: Rampaging Camels Cause Accident In Jigawa State (Photos) by furrr(m): 1:57pm On Mar 05, 2017
ojun50:
Hausa nd misuse of roads

You are the reason why Nigeria will never progress

Everything and anything will result to ethnic bashing what has hausa got to do with an accident

The driver and the camel herders may be hausa or any of the 150 ethnic groups we have in northern nigeria

And this are animals for god sake......

How does his ethnicity play a role in an accident that may or may not have fatalities

The picture below is an accident in ugelli [sorry I don't know if am spelling it right]

The right thing to do is pray for the victim or better still shut up if you don't have anything meaningful to add...

Rise above hate and bigotry.... angry

17 Likes

Re: Rampaging Camels Cause Accident In Jigawa State (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 2:09pm On Mar 05, 2017
Wild wild north
Re: Rampaging Camels Cause Accident In Jigawa State (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 2:12pm On Mar 05, 2017
furrr:

Everything and anything will result to ethnic bashing what has hausa got to do with an accident

The driver and the camel herders may be hausa or any of the 150 ethnic groups we have in northern nigeria

How does his ethnicity play a role in an accident that may or may not have fatalities

The picture below is an accident in ugelli [sorry I don't know if am spelling it right]

The right thing to do is pray for the victim or better still shut up if you don't have anything meaningful to add...

Are you not buttressing his point with your own picture.. The accident in ugelli was still caused by a careless northerner who has no regards for order , safety and common sense...The Ugelli accident was clearly caused by a northerner's misuse of a public highway

42 Likes

Re: Rampaging Camels Cause Accident In Jigawa State (Photos) by furrr(m): 3:55pm On Mar 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Are you not buttressing his point with your own picture.. The accident in ugelli was stilled caused by a careless northerner who have no regards for order , safety and common sense...They Ugelli accident was clear caused by a northerners misuse of a public highway

What I am saying is that accidents happen everyday and everywhere north south everywhere for million different reasons

And that's why they are called accidents...

Do you think that the camel herders want to cause the accident intentionally ....

They want to kill their camel and other people in the accident

What benefit would they drive from destroying their property....

Does dead camels are worth hundreds of thousand Naira and so is the car and I hope no one died or got injured

I could remember a thread on nairaland where cows are using the overhead bridge in lagos

My problem is the use of the word “hausa” when he has no evidence whatsoever to support it

Why not reckless camel herders. what has he allegedly being hausa got to do with the accident

How many accidents have we had in this country. But you don't here them saying yoruba or igbo person

And apparently there are all caused by ”HAUSA“ and their animals

Let's be sincere.....

And like I said rise above hate and bigotry undecided

9 Likes

Re: Rampaging Camels Cause Accident In Jigawa State (Photos) by delishpot: 6:02pm On Mar 05, 2017
pyyxxaro:
R.I.P to the Camel

Carmel Na meat Na.
Re: Rampaging Camels Cause Accident In Jigawa State (Photos) by yungengr(m): 6:02pm On Mar 05, 2017
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Rampaging Camels Cause Accident In Jigawa State (Photos) by gbenga4sure(m): 6:08pm On Mar 05, 2017
When there is freedom of movement of animal.well abokis making use of their animals to cause inconvenience as a result of their 9th century nomadic rearing.Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Rampaging Camels Cause Accident In Jigawa State (Photos) by onadana: 6:08pm On Mar 05, 2017
How the meat from these camels have not being shared still beats my imagination judging from the penchant of Nigerians eating anything.
Re: Rampaging Camels Cause Accident In Jigawa State (Photos) by EazyMoh(m): 6:10pm On Mar 05, 2017
Very dangerous those camels! Every time I drive pass them I worry, because these aren't small animals that you can ran over. Hope nobody died.

1 Like

Re: Rampaging Camels Cause Accident In Jigawa State (Photos) by persius555(m): 6:13pm On Mar 05, 2017
Camel meat coming to your nearest neighbourhood eatery.
Re: Rampaging Camels Cause Accident In Jigawa State (Photos) by EazyMoh(m): 6:14pm On Mar 05, 2017
onadana:
How the meat from these camels have not being shared still beats my imagination judging from the penchant of Nigerians eating anything.
Lol! Well at this part of the country nobody eats dead animal. It's Haram!

2 Likes

Re: Rampaging Camels Cause Accident In Jigawa State (Photos) by sekundosekundo: 6:14pm On Mar 05, 2017
furrr:

What I am saying is that accidents happen everyday and everywhere north south everywhere for million different reasons

And that's why they are called accidents...

Do you think that the camel herders want to cause the accident intentionally ....

They want to kill their camel and other people in the accident

What benefit would they drive from destroying their property....

Does dead camels are worth hundreds of thousand Naira and so is the car and I hope no one died or got injured

I could remember a thread on nairaland where cows are using the overhead bridge in lagos

My problem is the use of the word “hausa” when he has no evidence whatsoever to support it

Why not reckless camel herders. what has he allegedly being hausa got to do with the accident

How many accidents have we had in this country. But you don't here them saying yoruba or igbo person

And apparently there are all caused by ”HAUSA“ and their animals

Let's be sincere.....

And like I said rise above hate and bigotry undecided

Tell your people or those you are sympathising with to stop training their children this way.

7 Likes

Re: Rampaging Camels Cause Accident In Jigawa State (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 6:16pm On Mar 05, 2017
The animal(s) that led the animals (camels) should be blamed for this accident.They're only good in wielding guns up and down but brains? No! they dont carry that about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rampaging Camels Cause Accident In Jigawa State (Photos) by dahmie2013: 6:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
RIP 2 d camels o! But I need 2 eat camel meat, I have neva eaten it b4 & dat means I need 2 go 2 Jigawa 2 enjoy dat meat. Chai! Nywys, I will go or where do dey sell camel meat in lag?

1 Like

Re: Rampaging Camels Cause Accident In Jigawa State (Photos) by Efewestern: 6:19pm On Mar 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Are you not buttressing his point with your own picture.. The accident in ugelli was stilled caused by a careless northerner who have no regards for order , safety and common sense...They Ugelli accident was clear caused by a northerners misuse of a public highway

furrr:

it is spelt Ughelli grin

2 Likes

Re: Rampaging Camels Cause Accident In Jigawa State (Photos) by zanga420: 6:21pm On Mar 05, 2017
@furrr , it's OK. I got your point.

1 Like

Re: Rampaging Camels Cause Accident In Jigawa State (Photos) by kings09(m): 6:22pm On Mar 05, 2017
Since in the north, camels n cows r more important, RIP to the camels....na buhari n his fulani squad talk am oo
Re: Rampaging Camels Cause Accident In Jigawa State (Photos) by sod09(m): 6:23pm On Mar 05, 2017
pyyxxaro:
R.I.P to the Camel

no....day are not savages

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Air Force Helicopter Crash-lands In Katsina / Nigerian Nurse & His Fiancée Die In Motor Accident 6 Weeks After Engagement / Uber Bans A Driver For Throwing Lesbian Couple Out Of Her Car In New Jersey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.